Final.

Date?

 

Jinyoung's eyes slowly open as he woke up to the loud laughing coming from the maknae's room. He felt an arm wrapped around his waist and snuggled into the warm body behind him. 

"You awake Jinyoungie?" Mark whispered. 

"Mhmm" he responded while nodding his head. Luckily today Got7 schedule was clear. During these times each member usually does their own thing to take a break from idol life. Jinyoungs plan for today was to stay in bed snuggled up in the warmth of his blanket while reading a new book he got when they were on their Fly tour in the US. But his plan was changed when a very lonely hyung came strolling into his room in the middle of the night saying how he couldn't sleep. So that's how they ended up cuddling this morning. Of course he didn't mind as it's been awhile since the couple slept together. Whenever they came home from their busy schedule, one of them would be knocked out before the other could even ask to sleep with them.

 Jinyoung flipped over so he was facing mark. He dragged his hand in through the others hair while staring into his eyes, staying like this for couple minutes. 

"Date?" Mark asked all of sudden breaking the silence. Upon hearing this, fear instantly ran through Jinyoung's body but of course being the great actor he is, he would not allow himself to show it so a huge smile grew on his face instead then gave Mark a quick peck on the lips. A loud nope came out of Jinyoung's mouth as he quickly pulled the covers over him trying to avoid Mark. 

Mark pouted "Why not ??". Jinyoung mumbled something of wanting to stay in bed. Mark pulled the covers revealing Jinyoung in fetus position, he couldn't help it but smile. Jinyoung slightly open his eyes to see Mark's arms crossed. He didn't want to make this into an argument so he decided to just confront the situation.

"As much as I love you, my bed always wins my heart in the end. I'm really tired and I just wanna stay in bed, sleep in more." Trying to back up his statement. Truth was that Jinyoung was just too scared to go out. On their last date, they were so close of getting caught by fans. They were at a their favorite cafe doing their regular date stuff, feeding each other and acting all cutesy. Just before they ended the date and left the cafe, both of them wanted a kiss. So just as they were moving their lips towards wach other, they heard loud squeals and clicking of photos being taken. Both turned their heads and saw a group of girls jumping uncontrollably, in matter of seconds all the girls rush around their table. Fortunately, Jinyoung's back was facing the fans so before they reached the table he was able to cover up his face. The fans couldn't recognize that it was him, so they paid no attention and just fangirled over Mark. If it wasnt for Jinyoung's reflexes who knows what would have happened. 

He didn't want to take that chance again. Got7 had work way too hard for the past 3 years and as much as he loved Mark he was willing to give up dates in public with him for the sake of the group. Jinyoung didn't have the courage to tell him as he didn't want to crush Mark's feelings so instead he has just been avoiding dates. It's been a month since their last date, so far it seems like Mark hasn't caught on. Jinyoung thank the fact that they've been abroad for most of this month so they really didn't have the opportunity to go on a date. 

"Stop lying, I can see it in your face" Jinyoung pouted, shaking his head."But I'm not.." he whined hoping Mark would let it go. Of course he didn't, he knew Jinyoung too well. He put an arm around his waist and brought him closer.

"Babe what's wrong " he asked in a soft voice. A sigh came out of Jinyoung.

"I don't want to say it ..." Mark took Jinyoung's hands and rubbed them, reassuring him that it's alright to tell him. "Fine.It's just .... just that whenever we go on dates I get paranoid that a fan is gonna find out about us. And what happen at the last date just made my fear worse. I absolutely love going out with you, the dates you plan are great but the thought of it ruining Got7 career is just something I can't deal with. I'm sorry for not telling you sooner, I didn't want to hurt your feelings" He ended with a shaky voice. He turned to face mark, curious of what his was thinking.

 "Aww... Jinyoungie that's what your worried about, I understand if you don't want to go out in public, we don't have to. I never would wanna be the reason for our group to disband. If that's how you feel, I want you to know that I'm perfectly fine with dates within the dorm. " He said with a reassuring smile. "I know I plan great dates but don't be sorry. As your boyfriend, I want you to tell me if something is bothering you, I don't care if I'm dying you always always tell no matter how much my feelings will be hurt. Promise?" Mark held out his pinkie. Jinyoung gave a slight smile and locked his pinky with his, he keep it there making it tight as possible. After a few seconds, they both let go. 

"Maybe for our next date we can just stay in the living room and watch Netflix... maybe even chill ?" Whispering the end with a smirk on his face. "My gosh Hyung!" Jinyoung hit Mark's chest and hid his face in it as he cheeks turned a slight pink. Mark tightly wrapped his arms around him and kissed his forehead. Mark heard a mumbled I love you from the person in his arms. He released his tight hold and gently pulled Jinyoung's face towards him. 

"I love you too" he said before closing the gap bewteen their lips. Jinyoung put his arms around Mark's neck to deepen their kiss. They stayed in that position enjoying the warmth of each others lips. 

All of the sudden the door opened wide making the two quickly pull away from each other. Their eyes traveled to the door to figure out the inturder. Which turned out to be the two maknaes in their underwear. 

"Hyungs check this out" Yugyeom pulled out a speaker out of nowhere and pressed the start button, which blasted Red Velvet's song, Russion Roulette. Soon enough they started to dance and mumble along.The couple just sat there unsure how to feel at the sight infront of them.  "Heart b-b-b-beat La-la-la-la-la~Heart b-b-b-beat" the two sang confindently as this was really the only part they actully knew. Jinyoung was completely over it and plot on bed, burying his face into the pillows. Unamused Mark stood up, grabbed a pillow then moved towards the dancing maknaes. The moment they notice what Mark was doing, they froze but that didn't stop the oldest from wacking the crap out of them with the pillow. He kept beating them until they were near the door. Once they got there he pushed them out. Before slaming the door shut, he wanted to scare them. "Do this again, or I'll make sure Jaebum joins me in the wacking" he said in the most intimidating voice. Terror could be seen in the twos eyes. As soon as the door was closed, Mark made his way to the bed and laid out on top of Jinyoung.

"So about that date?" Hearing date this time fear didn't takeover Jinyoung's body instead all he felt was excitement and happiness. 

~~~~

AN: This was my very first fanfic. Sorry for any mistakes, I really with grammar and spelling... I really had no idea where I was going with this. I've been wanting to make one for forever now, so here it is. Hope you enjoyed it! I'm Out! - F.A.