4 넷

Paris
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Satisfy sat-is-fy \ˈsa-təs-ˌfī-\ v: Meet the expectations, needs, or desires of (someone).

Taehyung was daydreaming.

                Mr. Kim's class was English and Taehyung didn't want anything to do with it. All he wanted to do was go outside and play with the trees and the butterflies. But nooo, his teacher decides to coop him up in a classroom with a bunch of idiots. Until, Miss New Girl came.

               After she introduced herself and Mr. Lim directed her to a seat in front of him, Tae's eyes traced after her as she walked the little hallway to the desk. Luna saw him staring at her and she looked at him before he looked away. She smirked and sat down on the chair and listened, although she didn't want to, to the teacher trying to get them to say 'Chocolate'. Taehyung tapped her shoulder and he saw her shoulders stiffen.

"I'm Taehyung, by the way." He whispered to her. She didn't answer. What? All girls would be turning around and smiling to him like a madman. But still, she didn't answer.

                Taehyung? Interesting name. Her desk was right beside the window so she was able to look at some students, who have their free period, playing around with each other. Oh, how she envied them. So she decided to have a little fun.

              Taehyung noticed that she was staring at the students down there and she seemed to be staring intently to it as if willing for something. He looked at the direction she was lookin at and sure enough, 2 guys approached a girl and started fighting as if they were fighting on who was getting her. One guy with orange hair punched the guy with brown hair at the face. Taehyung heard her laugh to herself and the fight got even more violent. But when he squinted his eyes, he recognized the guy with orange hair his roommate, Jimin! 

             Luna was having fun with herself when she heard someone scooting their chair back and she saw Taehyung dash out of the classroom. Her eyes widened as she saw him slam the door shut. Oh no, he wasn't going to ruin her fun.

"Taehyung! Mr. Kim Taehyung! Not you too, Ms. Park! Park Luna!" Her teacher's cries were left behind her. Taehyung's figure wasn't far away from her and she followed him to their courtyard. She ran to him and pulled him back by his arm making him turn around.

"What are you doing?" She hissed at him. 

"Sorry, but one of them happens to be my best friend!" He snapped at her with voice dripping with sarcasm. He ripped his arm off and ran to his orange haired friend, pulling him away from the other boy.

 "Jimin! What are you doing?!" He asked him the same question the girl asked him before.

Jimin seemed to be stunned and his expression changed from angry to confused. "I-I actually d-don't know." He looked at Taehyung. Taehyung looked behind him expecting for her to be there. But, she wasn't.

---------------------------

              Luna didn't bother going back to class since it was almost over anyways. So she just wandered around the school and the bell rang meaning class was over. She walked back to wear her locker was and then she heard tons of girls screaming in the distance. Luna rolled her eyes and continued walking and was about t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter