Fight

The Mafia Hyung
Please log in to read the full chapter

Au : Hello my readers :) Sorry for late updates, even tho i promise yesterday,, :(( I made a few adjustments on the previous chapter so pleasee dont be confused!! I change some characters in the story so take a note! I make Jungkook as Gongchan's best friend and Baro, Byunghun and V as the gangsters. :)) 

~~><~~

Leo, the Jung household’s butler smiles satisfyingly seeing the perfectly clean and sparkling living room of the Jung’s mansion. He walks around the living room again for the umpteenth time to check if there is any dust or dirt left anywhere and if he could, he won’t let even a germ survived in this mansion as long as he is here. ‘Ahh~~ Perfect!! You have done a good job, Leo, well done!’ Leo flares up his nose as he internally praises himself of his masterpiece.

“We are home!” Sandeul voice echoed around the mansion, breaking up the silence. The young masters are greets by the other butlers and maids politely including Leo who quickly approaches the young masters. “Welcome back” He bows slightly at his masters before turning to Gongchan. ”Young master Gongchan, you must be tired. Do you want to take a bath first before resting?”

“Yeah and here, I brought back some cream puff. Share them with the others.” Gongchan said as he hands them to his personal butler. Leo faces instantly light up and bows again. “Thank you so much young master. You are very nice.”

“Yah!! Thanks me too, that’s my money he use!!” Sandeul acts angry to tease the butler. Leo slightly panics upon realizing his rude behavior. He quickly bow towards Sandeul “I-I’m sorry Young Master Sandeul. You are so nice too! Thank you very much for the dessert! I’m sorryyy master, sorry!!!”Leo said almost pleading as he keeps bowing many times.  

“Do you think apologize is enough? I won’t forgive you!” Sandeul crosses his arm while trying hard to put up an angry face. His body shaking trying to suppress his laughter seeing Leo terrified face “Noooo, young master,,i’m sorry, don’t fired meee” Leo completely pleads to Sandeul with a teary eyes. Seeing this, Sandeul could not hold it anymore. “PWAHAHAHA!!” He holds his stomach, almost tumbling down from the laughing. Leo look at his master, still dumbfound.

‘Ugh….poor Leo… the devil Sandeul..’ Dongwoo and Gongchan look at Leo pitiedly. Leo is always known for his perfectionist personality and unlike the other butlers, he took his job seriously, like very seriously. Because of that, sometimes he would be tease by the others.

Dongwoo sigh as he knuckles Sandeul’s head. “Ouch! It hurt!” Sandeul cried. Dongwoo glares at his twin. “How many times you want to ? Poor Leo. He would get nightmare because of you.”

“But, his expression is too funny. Pwahahaha”

“Young master Sandeul meanie.” Leo pouts. As always, Gongchan could only shake his head at his brother’s childish behavior. This brother of him is so naughty. “Leo, you believe Sandeul’s hyung too much. You know that he loves to tease people. “ Gongchan said matter of fact. Leo is awesome for getting tricks again and again.   

Leo pouts and nod slightly before slowly excusing himself. “I am going to prepare for your bath now, Young Master Gongchan. Excuse me.” With that, Leo quickly makes his way towards Gongchan’s bathroom.

“Ahhh~~ Hyung, you make him sulking.” Gongchan said as he eyeing his brother who obviously not feeling guilty. “Awwww, sorry for disturbing your butler.” Sandeul said half-heartedly while digging on his nose. “ Ewww, Sandeul, gross” Dongwoo  as he make a face with disgust but Sandeul couldn’t even care . “Hyung-“

Gongchan about to comment on his brother but a familiar voice caught his attention. “I’m home” Jinyoung’s gentle voice. Gongchan went towards the oldest followed by the twin. “Hyung, welcome back.”

Jinyoung flashes a small smile to his dongsaeng “Chan-ah, I’m sorry I couldn’t pick you up today, even though I promise you….”

Gongchan look up at his brother and shook his head lightly. “It’s okay hyung….” He silent, internally debating whether he should ask about what happened or not. He bit his lips. He wants to ask but he afraid that Jinyoung will dislike it. He knows that Jinyoung didn’t like it when he concerns himself with the matters relating to the mafia but…

“Urm.. hyung..”

Jinyoung look up at Gongchan questioningly. “Yes, Gongchan?” But Gongchan silent again. Jinyoung know he want to say something so he make his way to ruffle Gongchan’s hair, encouraging him to speak up. “What is it Channie?” He asks gently but Gongchan just stand there fidgeting himself.

Dongwoo and Sandeul look at each other briefly as they know what Gongchan is thinking. Dongwoo decide to speak up for Gongchan. “Hyung, Channie want to know what happened earlier. Tell us.”

Jinyoung stares at Gongchan who are looking back at him with a pleading eye. He lets out a long sigh. Deep down, he already know what Gongchan debating about but even so, he silently pray Gongchan will not presses himself on that matter. Looks like, that not going to happen.  “Gongchan, nothing hap-“

“It’s not nothing happen right!?” Gongchan said frustrates. He really didn’t like that ‘nothing, nothing and nothing’ answers from Jinyoung everytime he asked him on the matters relating to the family’s business.

“Gongchan… alright. Something happen but the problem solved already. So, there is nothing you should worry about.” Jinyoung said, trying to convince his brother to not concern himself on the matter.

“Hyung, really? But, you are back so late, it’s almost dinner now. You rarely do that so-“

“Gongchan-ah, the problem really solved. I’m back so late because the discussion took a long time. Channie.. don’t worry, okay?” Jinyoung said soothingly, his hand caress Gongchan’s cheek lovingly. ’Gongchan, I’m sorry.’ Jinyoung’s little heart cracks up little by little everytimes he has to lie to him. ‘But.. I need to do this.. for your sake , Channie.’

Gongchan looks into Jinyoung’s eye, there it is… the usual glint he has when he lies. ‘Again.’ He thought as he feels a pain in his chest. “H-“ Gongchan open his mouth to ask more but he decides to not pushes his brother to tell the truth anymore when he caught a tiredness in Jinyoung’s face.

‘That’s right, hyung had been busy all day today,, he must be so tired now but I’m still bothering him… I’m the worst…’ Gongchan suddenly angry at himself for being inconsiderate towards Jinyoung. He is so frustrates now, frustrates at his brother for lying at him and frustrates at himself… he don’t know what to think anymore.

“Gongchan?” Jinyoung calls when Gongchan keeping himself quiet for a while. Gongchan gently push Jinyoung’s hand from his cheek. “Hyung, go rest.” Gongchan’s voice barely audibles that Jinyoung need to strain his ears to hear the words. “And… don’t lie hyung.” With that, Gongchan make his way towards his room, leaving his frozen brothers who are still buffering on what happened.

“C-Channie?” Sandeul who keeps silent all this time, panics a little with Gongchan’s sudden behaviour.

“Yah, what happen with Channie? Is he

Please log in to read the full chapter