Chapter 1

The Mafia Hyung
Please log in to read the full chapter

~~><~~

“Channie, wake up!~~ Channie~~ “ A 22 years old man sang as he entered the bedroom, intentionally making so much noises to wake up the only occupant in the room. However, the boy who was sleeping peacefully on the king-size bed in the middle of the room only stirred a little, not bothered to open his eyes as he continuing his slumber.

“Baby Channie, wake up~~ “ The man sang again as he walk towards the window, practically jumping between his steps and pulled the curtain as wide as possible to let the shining sun rays to light up the room.  “Good morning!~” He sang loudly and cheerfully while opening the window, smiling when inhaling the fresh morning’s air. ‘Today’s weather is so good’  He thought.

His smile gotten wider when he heard a cute whined behind him. “Nngh, hyung, so noisy, let me sleep for a while.” The boy mumbled, still half asleep and pulled up the blanket over his head to block the sun’s ray from invading his sleepy eyes.  ‘Ugh, go away sun’

Ignoring the whine from his precious little brother, Sandeul immediately jumps on top of the young ones to prevent him from sleeping again. The younger groans when his blanket is being pulled away from him.

“Tch, yah! Hyunggg! Give me my blanket,, and you are crushing me! SO HEAVYY” Gongchan  tried to pushed his older brother away from him but he won’t budge! A look of annoyed is shown on Gongchan’s face.  Sandeul grinned.

“Ehhh, hyung not heavy, how dare you, wuuu” Sandeul faked a cry, earning him a roll eyes from his younger brother. Seeing this, Sandeul grinned “Hehehe, good morning my suuuuuuuper cute baby channiee!”

“Ughh hyung! Don’t call me baby and AH!! DON’T KISS ME!! GROSS!!” Gongchan pushed his brother face away when Sandeul SUCCESFULLY pecked his cheeks.  “YAY!! I kiss Channie!! Hahahahaha” He rolled on the bed happily celebrating today’s achievement because before this, his attempt to kiss Gongchan always failed as Gongchan disliked it sooo much. Besides failing, his head also always end up getting a big bump, thanks to his Channie.

 ‘Ah~, my baby dongsaeng is an aggressive one.’ Sandeul sigh with a teary eye when his head is hit by Gongchan again, another bump for today.

“Stupid hyung!” Gongchan stormed out of the bed angrily, not forgetting to throw a few pillow at his brother. “HMPH!!!”

“Noooo, channieeee, don’t leave meee” Sandeul faked a tears again as Gongchan ignored him and went into the bathroom to prepare for school. Somehow, this is how his morning starts everyday and Gongchan could feel a sense of déjà vu of his morning. ‘Ugh, I will get older faster if this keep going on’. Gongchan thought and slammed on the bathroom door, not forgetting to lock the door due to the present of ‘peeping toms’ in his room.  

Sandeul pouted when he heard the sound of door locking.“Well, at least my baby boy is awake now but poor my head, huhuhu .” He pats his own head, hoping the bump(credited to Gongchan) would lessen.

“Young Master Sandeul, are you okay?” Wonwoo, the butler who has been watching quietly the whole scene between his young masters earlier, finally speak up.

“Wonniee, Channie hit meee”  Sandeul whine cutely to his butler.

 “Hug me, I’m so sad!” He jumped out of the bed to hug his butler but before he could reach, Wonwoo pushed Sandeul’s face away from him with his long hands. Sandeul, having his faced pulled away, he could not reach Wonwoo and just flailing his arm around.

“Wonnnie, don’t u want my hug?”.

Wonwoo sighed. “No thanks, young master”

“Wh-”

“You need to take your breakfast now or else, you will be late for your meeting.”

Sandeul eyes immediately fell on the wall’s clock. “OH, ! DONGWOO GOING TO KILL MEH!”

Wonwoo shook his head as he watched his young master hurriedly went down the stairs, almost tumbling down the stairs when missed a few steps. ‘Another chaos after this, huh?’ 
 

~~><~~

“Good morning, Kyungsoo.”

“Oh! Good morning Young Master Gongchan.” Replied the young chef who was making some food using his own new-develop recipe. Gongchan took a glance at what the chef is making out of curiosity. The chef loves to try out a new recipe and no one could deny his talented and superb skills in cooking. After all, he is a world class chef and he was hand-picked among hundreds of other applicants by this household’s Lady.

“Young Master Gongchan, what do you want for your breakfast?” The chef asks politely, as usual.

“Anything is fine” He replied shortly, he is not one who is picky about their food.

“Is Gingerbread Pancakes is fine with young master?”

“Yes, sure” The chef immediately served the newly-grilled Gingerbread Pancakes with a glass of juice to his young master.  “Kyungsoo-sshi , are you trying out a new recipe?”

“Yes young master. I’m still in the middle of testing it but if it is possible, I want to serve it for dinner.” The chef said humbly.

“Great, I will look forward for dinner. It smells delicious. Hurm, well, your cooking always delicious Kyungsoo.” Gongchan flashed a smile. The chef was so glad and happy to hear the word from the young master as he felt appreciated, he is still new in this household and honestly,  he could never imagined that the people in this house was so kind. His impression of a mafia family is more to a rough, cold and maybe evil. Contrastly, this mafia family is so warm, better than his previous employer.

“T-Thank you very much young master. I will work more harder from now on.” The chef bowed humbly and went back to the kitchen.

“Young Master. Are you done? You will be late for school.” Leo, his personal bodyguard and butler came into the kitchen to remind his young master. Thanks to his reminder, Gongchan was hit with realization that he is gonna be late. He quickly chomping on the food and hurriedly to the front door.

“I will call the driver now to send you.” The butler about to make a call to the house’s driver when Gongchan pulled the end of the butler’s top with a little force. “ No need hyung, I will walk to the school today.”

“Young master, I can’t do that, Young Master Jinyoung will-“

“It’s okay! They are having an early morning meeting right? If you didn’t tell them, Jinyoung hyung wouldn’t know, see ya!” Gongchan grinned naughtily and quickly leave the house before his butler nag him. Honestly, he really don’t want to go to school with his family’s all-black car. It is seriously embarrassing! And it is a good thing all his hyung leave early today. “ Young Mas-“ Too late, the door already closed. The butler sighed.  

“Yo! Channie, morning!” Gongchan felt a light pat on his shoulder. From the voice, he would not have to guess the owner of the voice. “Yo! Jungkook!” He grinned at his best friend, who liv

Please log in to read the full chapter