20 July

10th Grade Bad Junior
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello! im back with a new story. Thanks for the support of the taejin story. i hope you will like it.  i wiil try to update once a week. i will try. dont forget to comment and vote! Enjoy.

yours truly,

Parkleessan

----

Everyone in the class room were doing their own stuff, some of them are playing games,gossiping and also sleeping. Except for this one student that always with his book no matter what and where,he always in his studying mode. For the class now, the teacher is absent and there is no replacement teacher. People also wonder how he can focus on his study while the whole class sounds like a carnival.

Suddenly the classroom door opened and this one guy shouted.

“KIM SEOK JIIN!”

Jin, who’s eyes were stick to his book was shocked and quickly raised up his head and see hoseok standing at the door looking like a got a new news that jin don’t even care to be told. Jin already knew what coming and he continue read his biology book.he can hear hoseok running towards his desk and sit beside him.

“Jin ! You have to hear this! This is a hot news!”

“Whats now hoseok?” jin replied with a not interested tone.

“No Jin! You have to hear this!! This one is so …”

“Just tell me quick and I can cconitnue my readings”

“Ok wait-“ hoseok as he pull out his phone from his back poscket of his trousers and search in his gallery for the pic.Hoseok then show it to jin.

“Have you seen this guy around??”

Jin look at the pic that hoseok show him and take the phone from his hand. Scanning the picture.

“Nope. Never saw him. What if I had saw him? Does he have a curse that we cant look at him?” jin ask.

“his name is yoongi-”

“then?”

“ugghh…you should read the school news sometimes.” Hoseok said in frustration.

“Why should i?? I have something more important to read. Now if you don’t have anything else to say, I will continue my study.”

“ok ok fine.. this kid is just enter our school 2 weeks ago..” Hoseok start to explain and jin listen to it cause it rare for student to enter school at this time cause its already half of the year.

“He was kicked out from his previous school and you know why?”

“why?”

“He was caught a lot of time making out and having with the girls around the school.Toilets,laboratory or even in the janitor room. My friend from his previous school told me that he already did that with almost 20 girls from that school” Hoseok explain.

“wow” jin was a little shock cause it is his first time hearing such case.

“oh forgot…he also caught several times doing it with boys…damn that kid. What is he even thinking.”

“yuck. The why are you telling me this. Disgusting.” Jin ask.

“just telling you. You know I will always tell you gossips around you.”

“that I don’t even ask for” jin said as he rolled his eyes.

“ayy..dont be so mean .you should thank me”

“Thank you Hoseok” jin said with a fake smile.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter