Chapter 13

Blood thicker than water
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

LSUC Music Room

Taeyeon and Yuri walk to the music room. Once they arrive, their juniors greet them happily.

“Hello noona” Choi Minho grin at them

“Hey unnie, it been a long time since we meet last year” Wendy approaching them with toothy grin

“Hello everyone” they greet them back. Then they turn to the other side of the room. They saw the freshman talk with each other. The freshmen at their minor course still don’t know them since it is the first time they come to that room. Then Minho and Wendy who are their leader and the co-leader of that group introduce them to the freshman.

“Hey guys, this is Yuri unnie and Taeyeon unnie. They are our senior and they are parts of our course mate” Wendy smile to all student inside their room. Yuri and Taeyeon bow and greet them.

“And they rarely join us here since their major course is Business study. Our Taeyeon noona is take part in singing class and our Yuri noona at dancing class. All of you already watch their video right? And you all know their talent in singing and dancing. So if any of you want them to teach you on vocal and dance move, you must attend class with them every Thursday. Am I made myself clear?” Minho gave a short briefing to the student in their class.

“Ok guys if you want to join me on vocal class. Write up your name and you hand it to Minho or Wendy and we’ll meet at vocal room next door. Okay?” Taeyeon explain and pointed at the soundproof music room at the other side of their class. Currently they gather at dancing room.

“Any students who want to join me in dance also do the same as the person who’ll go to vocal class. And for our gathering next week please preparing your dance, I want to see your talent. Don’t be shy. We won’t eat you. If you have your weakness please don’t afraid to admit it. We’ll guide you to make your move and vocal better. Show your talent and enthusiasm to our class. So, I think this all for today. Till we meet next week. We need to go to our class. See you guys again” Both of them waving at their junior.

 

 

Hyoyeon house-warming day

At Taeyeon apartment

Taeyeon fetch Tiffany and Jessica to her unit so they can go together from her house.

“Welcome girls. Suite yourself” Taeyeon welcome the girl. But that two persons jaw dropped once they step their foot to Taeyeon apartment. Their eyes turn into saucer when saw the well-designed room. Is it apartment or palace? Taeyeon turned back when she don’t heard any respond.

“Earth to both of you!” She claps her hands in front of their faces

“T-Taeng, is this your apartment?” Jessica reconfirmed what she saw

“Yes. Why? Is there anything wrong?” Taeyeon try to see if there anything wrong in her apartment.

“WHAT A BEAUTIFUL AND LUXURY APARTMENT!” Tiffany shout and grabbed Jessica arm happily

“Aigoo, did you never seen view like this before?” Taeyeon asked curiously. She found nothing special in her unit

“It’s not that we never saw it before dear but your design was totally different from the others. It really amazing” Jessica answer and Tiffany nodded

“Did your hire any interior designer Tae?” Tiffany asked. She was awe by the design of Taeyeon apartment. Everything was looked like creatively designed by professional designer.

“My mom designed it for us. She is our interior designer in company. So she arrange everything here”

“Oh, I bet all of your apartment inner design was designed by your mom too” Sica said

“Exactly yes you’re going to see it either”

“Your mom is too creative. I like the design. Everything was design professionally” Tiffany compliment. She always showed her enthusiasm on creative design.

“Maybe you can learn from my mom about designing” Taeyeon grin

“Well I guess. Hehe”

“So suite yourself, we still have 2 hours before we go there. If you want to take bath you can do it at guest room shower. You can take a nap too. Hehe” She pointed at the other room in front of her master bedroom.

Tiffany and Jessica placed their stuff inside the room that Taeyeon show them while Taeyeon prepared some snacks for them.

 

Hyoyeon’s apartment

“Welcome girls” Hyoyeon greet three girls with genuine smile

“Hi unnie” Jessica and Tiffany greet Hyo back

“Come inside girls. Tae, bring them to the living room”

“Ok Unnie, let go guys” Taeyeon walk to the living room follow by Jessica and Tiffany.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter