Part 1 : “ nice to meet you”

Accidentally Yours

Living in korea has been very difficult for me especially when you don’t know anyone other than your childhood friend who is now a member of a famous boygroup in south korea. Gosh, who doesn’t know Mark Tuan? Everyone knows him. Yea, you’re right. I don’t have any friends in korea except Mark. And he’s not really a close friend of mine. He’s actually my ex-boyfriend. Can you guys imagine how awkward it’d be if I hang out with him?

Two months living in korea without friends, I finally trying to gain some courage to contact Mark and he invited me to his friend’s birthday party.i’m hesitating. Should I come, or not. The party is at 8 o’clock. I look at the clock in my room it’s already 7. And i’m still laying on my bed.

My phone is ringing. Mark Tuan is calling. I picked up his call.

“hey kels, are you coming to the party?”  he said

“yeah im coming”

“do you want me to pick you up”

wow. Mark Tuan of GOT7 wants to pick me up. Wow

“noo its okay,mark. I can get a cab” I replied immediately.

“kay then I’ll be waiting for you. Someone wants you to come”

then he hung up the call.

 

Who wants me to come… It makes me curious.

 

It took me over 30 minutes to arrived at the bar.

 

I grabbed my phone and texted mark.

 

“hey mark, I’m here. Where are u?”

 

I looked around.. I didn’t see mark, I didn’t know anyone.

 

A few minutes later someone touched my shoulder and I turned around.

 

It was Mark. He looks different or maybe it was because I haven’t seen him since he moved to korea 4 years ago.

 

“it’s nice to see you here,kells” he said


“ oh hey markipoo, it’s been awhile since the last time I met you”

 

it feels good to meet a person you haven’t met for a long time, I missed calling him markipoo. We had a few conversation until this one guy came to us.

 

“hey! you must be Kelly.Am I right?”

 

how did he know me?

 

“kells, this is Jackson, he’s my friend”

 

Mark introduced me to a guy named Jackson and im not gonna lie, he’s handsome.