Bruh

Bro Listen To Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"OMG BAEK THEY'RE COMING RIHGT NOW!!!!" Jongdae screeched. Boy, he screeched louuud- but Baekhyun was used to it by now. Living with a freaking dinosaur for two years meant getting used to alot of things, let's just say. But he loved the other, what can he say.

"You're being melodramatic, we have plenty of time" Baekhyun rolled his eyes, "look, Bachelor is on! Let's watch!!" 

"Noooo! I HAVEN'T EVEN MADE ANY FOOD YET! What are they going to eat??? What are WE going to eat???" He sighed and collapsed on top of the other, who had gotten comfortable on the couch. Baekhyun smoothed out his boyfriend's hair and grinned. 

"It's fine babe! We can just order in! If Chanyeol and Kyungsoo really want something else, THEY can make it. And, our apartment looks fine... other than the closets... so it's all good! Do not fret!" His smile seemed more evil now, but with soothing hands on his hair, Jongdae couldn't really seem to care. Whatever. They're all bestfriends anyway.

Right when he was about to signal his surrender with a sigh, Jongdae's phone went off, blaring Troublemaker. "You are a troublemaker." He informed Baekhyun, looking straight at him, then answering his cell. "What, what's up Kyung."

"What's your apartment number." A short, simple reply. Not unusual, but unusual for Jongdae because he is normally on the good side of the other. Kyungsoo must be piiiiseed. Ha.

"It's 9G, you know where the keys should be. Just come in!" He replied cheerily. 

"Mhm, k." Then, dead. He hung up the phone! 

"Ok, something is going on with Kyungsoo..." Jongdae huffed. He wasn't in the best of moods today either! Whatever. Sigh. Ugh. 

"Jong, chill. I can hear you sigh and 'ugh' in your head. It's all good!" Baek leaned down and kissed his boyfriend slowly, hoping to calm him down (and kiss his pretty lips) before his friends arrived. Then, the door opened.

"Hey- oh. URGH. WE DID NOT COME OVER TO WATCH YOU GUYS MAKE OUT. HOe- NesT-LY!" It doesn't seem like a Kyungsoo thing to say, but lo and behold, he said it. 

"Hey guys." And Chanyeol- he seemed off as well. Very not loud and Chanyeol like. Weird. But whatever. Baekhyun and Jongdae seperated and went to embrace their friends. Maybe they were ignoring some kinda sign or whatever, but what was important now was food. And Bachelor. 

"GUYS! Long time no see! Let's sit, Bachelor is on! I'll order food. Chinese? Ok cool. Just do whatever, i'll be back in one sec." Wow, that was a lot of words. Baekhyun spoke very quickly, and sat everyone down. He went to order food from the pamphlet he and Jongdae kept in their kitchen cabinet. He was probably just really excited to watch the Bachelor.

The other three just shrugged off Baekhyun's behavior, having known him for so long, and sat down cozily. They turned Bachelor on, and went full BRO. Jongdae's easy going personality cooled the weird atmosphere and soon Kyungsoo and Chanyeol were conversing like normal, Chanyeol talking loudly and Kyungsoo grinning wide enough to show his gums. It was really like the good old college days. Baekhyun ran in after 10 minutes of arguing on the phone with a new employee at Panda Express or something. He jumped half onto Jongdae and half onto the couch. "The food's on the way! Everything we usually buy!" He looked radient, smiling at all his favorite people. He turned and smiled sweetly at Jongdae. Half hugging him, he started watching Bachelor, not knowing that Chanyeol's eyes were on the pair.

When the food arrived, Kyungsoo was in the bathroom, and Jongdae went to pay at the door. Bachelor was turned off in favour

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter