(F) Jisung

NCT One-Shots/Imagines/Fantasies!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(1) F A N T A S Y :  J I S U N G

You lightly fluffed your third chicken, uncovering two large eggs nestled comfortably under its body. “I’m really sorry hunny, but it’s just.. I gotta live.”, you quietly murmured to the chicken as you piled the new eggs safely into your basket. After filling almost all the basket with eggs, you decided to make your way back to the mistress. Your bubbly attitude urged you to skip the journey back, but alas, you were carrying such delicate, delicious jewels that you really could not afford to break. To make up for it, you hummed a classical piece you once heard on the street. Ahh, you thought, one day, maybe I will become a person who could actually buy whatever I wanted...but for now, being the one who makes what other people want will suffice. Though you had little to your name, you had talent. You were an immensely talented and popular baker, and the success of the bakery your mistress owns could singlehandedly be from your doing. You are a pauper, though one with big dreams and an optimistic hope for the future-- although, your mistress saw only a future working at her bakery.

 

“Did you collect all the eggs? I’m going to count so don’t lie!”

“Yes, madam! I just need to do one more trip to fetch the milk.”

“Oh my, one more? You should have worked harder! The bakery needs to open early today, and..ugh!!...just, hurry up okay! If we lose business it’s coming out of your pay!” Your mistress’s face looked disgusted at your supposed tardiness, which you easily ignored.

“Yes, of course madam! I will leave right now! Trust me!”

“Go then! Out of my sight!”

You scurried out and ran to the barn, with one hand lifting your dress, and the other desperately swishing off the hair being flown into your face. This kind of feeling never hindered you though, you’ve lived this way for all your life. You grasped both hands on the door and pushed with your entire body, feeling the urgency in milking the cows as fast you can. You massaged the cow, whispering to it. “Buddy, sorry if this is going to hurt. Please help me out today and give me some milk quickly, uhuh?” . You grabbed the cow’s udders with sweaty palms, doing as much as you can to milk quickly without hurting it. You felt you were going quickly, although you didn’t pay much attention to the time. After milking three bucket-fulls of milk, you struggled to carry all of them and run. You then, decided that it was better to take your time carrying the heavy loads than getting there in time. You stopped here and there, from your hands giving out and to wipe off the sweat dripping from your face. For one moment in time, you looked only at the buckets to make sure little was dripping out and wasn't looking ahead at the path. You managed to avoid hitting anything until right now, where you bumped into someone and almost dropped an entire of milk.

 

“AHH THE MIL!!-...oh phew, the milk’s fine. I’m so sorry, I should have looked ahead of me!” You bowed in forgiveness without looking at the person itself.

“It’s fine, are you okay? You look a little tired, let me help you carry the milk.”

“Oh no, I can’t possibly let you. My mistress would scold me right away. Thank you though, I appreciate your kindness!”

“No, I insist, really. If your mistress says anything, I’ll take care of it and take responsibility. I have a feeling she’ll be okay after that..”

“Oh, well then, thank you so much! I hope it’s not too heavy”, you said as you carefully handed him a bucket of milk. “My name is Y/N, but I haven’t seen you around. Actually, what am I saying? I never really see anyone, to be honest”

“Oh, my name? Call me Jisung. So, where are we going?”

“Right over

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter