001

Aphrodisiacs
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Thursday
October 17, 2013

"Just let me in deeper, Kai." Soojung whimpered as Jongin's coming into her.

"No, I won't let you."

Soojung stopped and pushed Jongin's shoulder away from her. She frowned her eyebrows so that Jongin could say something.

Jongin smirked as he got up from the sofa to take his jeans on the coffee table. Soojung chuckled as she knows the reason why Jongin didn't want to with her.

"You're in love with that egg, arent you?"

Jongin walked to the kitchen to find something to drink but he couldn't find one. The penthouse was huge but there was no food because Soojung didn't live here. She only come here to do something that she isn't allowed to do. And one of them is ; ing.

"You could say so, Kai. You're pathetic, you know that? You like me but you didn't even let me in. Why? Because you like him too. Just be biual, can't you?"

Soojung pulled up her pants but left her s . She just let herself topless infront of Jongin because she was used to it. With other guys. And Jongin too.

"No. I don't like him."

"Liar. Don't even tell me either that you didn't snog him at the party yesterday. Because I bet you do."

"Yeah, whatever. I'm leaving." Jongin raised his right hand as a signal to leave. He put on his slippers as he opens the main door.

"You'll come later." Soojung added before he closed the door.

Saturday
October 19, 2013

"This is so beautiful, Jongin. I wish I could be with them longer." Kyungsoo smiles after his last sentence. He likes the flowers Jongin bought for him. They are orchids and daisies.

"You'll take care of them when I'm-"

"ing bull."

Jongin cuts his words before he could even finished it. Kyungsoo looked down to his feet as he approached Jongin. Jongin is lighting up his cigarette and about to put it between his lips but Kyungsoo immediately took it from him. Leaving Jongin snorts.

"You know you can't smoke. You're 19." Kyungsoo said as he puts the cigarette between his lips. Kyungsoo laughs showing his white straight teeth with cigarette between them. And Jongin couldn't bear with his laugh. Jongin loves it so ing much.

"Stop. Just stop doing that. You overdo it."

Jongin laid on the white couch and spread his legs. Kyungsoo climbs onto Jongin's body and fixing his position perfectly to fit Jongin's proportion. They are lying together but in the opposite direction. Kyungsoo facing Jongin and Jongin facing Kyungsoo.

"I feel numb everywhere, Jongin. I wish life is easier and way more better than my whole existence. I'm blunt. I don't wanna live my life like a fool. I wanna do something amazing before I-"

Jongin grabs Kyungsoo's head and facing it towards him. He stares deeply into Kyungsoo's eyes. Kyungsoo knows that Jongin probably wanted to say something so he waits. But he's wrong. Jongin kissed him instead.

Their lips intertwined and fit each others' perfectly. It was a soft, pure kiss that nobody could ever explained how was it like.

"Let's do something amazing then." Jongin smirks and pats Kyungsoo's head before he lets the older guy rest his head on his warm chest.

Monday
October 21, 2013

"What are you doing here?" Soojung met Kyungsoo's eyes at Jongin's apartment. She wasn't expecting this but it's a jackpot. Did Jongin has been keeping Kyungsoo this whole time?

"I live here."

Kyungsoo was having his dinner alone when Soojung suddenly came in through the unlocked door. It's her first time coming to Jongin's place after a year they've known each other.

"Where is he?" Soojung sits facing Kyungsoo at the dinner table and grabs a glass of wine that Kyungsoo poured for himself.

", that's my drink."

"I know."

Kyungsoo stops eating and cleans the dishes at the sink. He hates it when people come to him when he's eating and ruin his appetite. Soojung totally nailed it.

"He promised to play with my tonight at 8. It's 9 now." Soojung made an annoyed face to Kyungsoo.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter