Kitty Myung's Birthday

Kitty Myung's Birthday

Too say that he was mad is an understatement, it's because Lee Sungyeol the one and only Choding broke his camera. And to add his anger is that it's his birthday today when Sungyeol accidentally break the camera. It was during when Sungyeol requested to him that he will use his camera because he wants to take a picture while they were celebrating Myungsoo's birthday.

 

"It's your birthday Soo, you shouldn't be the one to take pictures! You should be relaxing and enjoying the party, you should always be in the picture because your the birthday boy!" That's what Sungyeol said to him with it's doe eyes knowing that it was Myungsoo's weakness.

 

So Myungsoo have no choice but to hand his precious camera to the Choding. Before he gave his camera to the older, he made an ultimatum to him that he should handle it with care because it's his most valued thing.

 

He was enjoying the party for his birthday, the members gave him gifts that he really loved. It's also one of the few days where all seven of them, got the time to bond with each other. With their hectic group activities and solo schedules, they barely talk with each other because when they reach home, rest is their priority.

 

Myungsoo was slightly feeling sad because they were in the middle of the celebration and all of the members and managers already gave to him their presents but Sungyeol still haven't given him anything, instead the Choding was very focused on being the photographer. Sungyeol is very occupied taking picture here and there. Myungsoo tried to convince himself that he shouldn't feel sad and be mad to the older because maybe his present will come later.

 

But when Sungyeol suddenly approach him with a scared face saying that he accidentally lost his grip to the camera and broke it, he immediately feel mad. It's because that camera was very important to him. He can buy another brand new camera but he won't because the one who gave it to him is very special to him.

 

"You what!?" He shouted, making all of the people on the dorm turn their attention to them.

 

"I-im so.. so-sorry Soo." Sungyeol apologized, head down and hands clutching on the now broken camera.

 

"Sorry!? What the hell Sungyeol!" He said then he harshly grabbed the camera from Sungyeol then stormed off to their shared room, leaving the confused members and managers and a now teary eyed Sungyeol.

 

 

 

----------

 

 

 

"He didn't gave me anything special for my birthday and now he broke my camera!? I hate him! Worst birthday ever!" Myungsoo shouted on the room, on the verge of crying while trying to turn on the camera. 

 

He remembered when he received this camera...

 

"Happy Birthday Soo! Yah! Wake up!" Myungsoo was woken up by an annoying nagging by his roommate Sungyeol.

 

"Yeol? What time is it?" He asked when he get up.

 

"It's 12:00 AM! Meaning, it's now your birthday! Happy Birthday Soo!" Sungyeol happily greeted. Though Myungsoo was annoyed because he barely got sleep but with Sungyeol greeting him makes his mood lighten up.

 

"Here! My birthday gift to you! Sorry that it was not the latest model because you know, we still haven't debut so I don't have money that much. But, I try my best saving." Sungyeol explained when he handed Myungsoo his birthday gift.

 

Myungsoo opened the box and he almost cried because it was a camera. A ing camera, though it's not the latest model that he want but it's still a camera and it's from Sungyeol.

 

"Hey, don't cry! I'm sorry, okay? I don't have enough money." Sungyeol apologized when he noticed that Myungsoo was crying while eyeing the camera.

 

"No, I like this. This is the best gift Yeol! Oh my God, thank you so much!" Myungsoo said, hugging the camera tightly.

 

"Really? You like my gift?" Sungyeol asked, surprised.

 

"Yes! Yes! Not just like, but I love this! Thank you!" Myungsoo replied then he hugged Sungyeol.

 

"I'm glad you loved it." Sungyeol said when they part from the bone crashing hug.

 

"Is this why you haven't drink your favorite Iced Americano for a week? Your saving money for my gift?" Myungsoo asked teasingly, because he remembered that these past few days, Sungyeol haven't bought any Iced Americano from his favorite cafe saying that the managers told him that he should limit his caffeine.

 

"It's not! The manager really said it to me!" Sungyeol defended, avoiding his gaze.

 

Myungsoo smiled bitterly from the memory, that's the reason why he really love this camera because it was Sungyeol's first gift for him. Thinking that the older didn't have much money during those days because they were still a trainee but still Sungyeol tried his best on saving and he even sacrificed his favorite drink for Myungsoo's gift.

 

Since that day, Myungsoo never used other cameras. He received cameras from his friends, family and from the Inspirits but he still prefer to use the camera given by Sungyeol.

 

That's why he was now very mad because the one who breaks the camera was also the one who give it to him. And to add it, it's his birthday, thinking that it was also the camera's birthday today.

 

Myungsoo sighed, now giving up on turning on the camera. He sat on his bed when something caught his attention. It was a box with a ribbon on the bedside table. He took it and he read the letter above it.

 

Happy Birthday Myungie!

 

Awww, please don't be sad and be mad anymore. I didn't break your precious camera! Open this so that you'll find out what I mean.

 

♥ Yeollie ♥

 

Myungsoo hastily opened the box, and there he saw two cameras. One is his precious camera and the other one is the latest model today.

 

He looked at the camera he was holding, then he realized that it's different from his precious camera. It's just a replica. Myungsoo grabbed the two cameras from the box and he take a look at it. It's his old precious camera and the very latest camera that he really wished to have.

 

"Can I come in now?" He heard a knock from the door.

 

He immediately opened the door, then he hugged Sungyeol tightly still holding the two cameras.

 

"How... how.. Could you prank me like this on my birthday!?" He said, still hugging the older.

 

"I'm the best right? I just like to see how much you love my gift before." Sungyeol said, breaking off from Myungsoo's hug.

 

"Of course I really love it! I will always love anything from you! Hell, just you... I love it!" Myungsoo said, flashing his dimple smile.

 

"Well, Happy Birthday Soo! And I love you too." Sungyeol replied, blushing.

 

 

an

Sorry for the grammar, English is not my first language. Please leave comments! See you again on Howon's Birthday 👋