YOU WILL ALWAYS COME FIRST

YOU WILL ALWAYS COME FIRST

Being an idol in one of Korea's biggest entertainment companies was never easy for joonmyeon and yixing, and neither was trying to maintain their relationship.Despite all the challenging obsticles they had to face they still managed to make it work. It was only five months ago when the doctor announced that joonmyeon was pregnant with twins. No words could describe how ecstatic the couple was when they heard the good news. However due to the hectic schedual exo had it caused stress for joonmyeon and the doctor had no choice but to put joonmyeon on  bed rest as his condition could effect the babies.This only promted yixing to work extra harder for both his husband and the little angles growing in his stomach.

 

Today however joonmyeon was feeling quite upset as he was missing his husband terribly. They were suppose to  spend their anniversary together, however yixing was back in China promoting his new album and was not due back for  at least after a week. Joonmyeon knows how hard his husband worked for this solo and he was extremely proud that the album was such a huge success, but at the same time he could not help but feel like the long distance keeping them apart is causing their relationship to crumble. This scared the out of him if he was truly being honest ." Maybe  i'm overthinking things" he thought. His thoughts are interupted by his phone blusting red velvets russian roulette.He answers" Hello?" " Hey baby it's me. I've missed you so much you have no idea" yixing say's.  Joonmyeon does not notice that he started tearing up  and lets out a little sob. Ever since he got pregnant he has been quite emotional and has the tendency to cry for any small thing. Sehun, jongdae and baekhyun have not stop teasing him about this and constantly reminded him of how ugly he looks when he cries but he does not give a crap about what they think. " Love is it really you? I miss you so much especially today" he sobs." Are you sleeping well?Eating well? Your not sick are you cause if you ar.." lay interupts him as he can sense the worry in his voice and he does not want anything to happen to his husband or his little angles. " No baby i'm fine, seriously (he chuckles). Please stop crying love,you now it's not good for the babies and it makes me sad to hear you cry." Joonmyeon cant help but smile as he hears his husband whining. " Im sorry. It's just that  today is such an important day and your not here with me"(he pouts)" Maybe that's all about to change. Open our bedroom door."

 

Still confused he asks" What do you mean?" No reply. His instinct told him to follow what yixing had just told him  and that exactly what he does. The sight that  welcomes him when he opens the door is definitely not what he had expected. "Yixing?" " Surprise baby!!!" HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!!" Yixing say's with his adorable dimple smile. Joonmyeon is still in shock that he does not move or say anything. " Well? Aren't you happy to see me?"  Everything happens so fast the next moment  that Yixing has no time to react. His husband grabed him and kissed the life out of him. They finally part breathless after a few minutes." What are you doing here,you are suppose to be in China promoting your album?" " And miss out on the most important day of our lives? I dont think so. And plus you and the babies are much more important to me than anything els in this entire universe. You are the reason I live everyday and I would not want to be anywhere els right now if it's not with you joonie. I LOVE YOU" Yixing says while rubbing the baby bump.  They seal their love with another passionate kiss and spend the rest of the day talking to the babies and cuddling.

 

 

THE END....