The Yangtze River Secret

The Sky Melodica

     Okay Swallow, I have a map of The Yangtze River. We might be able to figure out a few secrets about this place. "What time is the flight?" asked Swallow.Just one more week. said Kangta."We have to be careful in the deep ravines,who knows what could be there?"said Swallow.I'm not sure.."Do you know somebody who lives there?"said Swallow.In fact I do,his name is Zhou Ri.On my way to Osaka the pilot lost control of the plane and it landed near The Yangtze River."How did you meet Zhou Ri?"asked Swallow.My injuries were minor so Mr.Ri invited me over for lunch,we had an enjoyable time together so Mr.Ri told me that I was welcome to visit him again.."You have a lot of friends don't you?"said Swallow.Well I do go exploring a lot Swallow!I've made friends all over the world!

      Swallow! Wake up! It's time to leave. "Did you bring the medicine?" questioned Swallow. I have everything in my backpack, now let's go. "Ok Kangta, I'm just so exicted to meet Mr.Ri!" said Swallow. Mr. Ri is not your average man, he grew up along Yangtze River with his family. "Where is his family" said Swallow. They were captured by a secret organization called P.E.O.A, which stands for Pure Evil Of Asia. Several sightings have taken place in the past, but the most memorable has to be the noodle incident. This took place probably 1000 years ago, a young girl named Noami was having noodles with grandma, suddenely, members of the P.E.O.A swooped in and took Noami's grandma away. There wasn't much the little girl could do, so she sat by the river and cried for her grandma's return. As she cried, Noami found her grandma's bowl flowing in the river, she looked right and saw a string of noodles tied to a tall tree. Noami then climbed the tree with the bowl to find her grandma tied up in a cave. She ran for joy to see her grandma's face once again, but, the whole thing was a trap, what looked to be Noami's frandma was actually one of the members of P.E.O.A in disguise. Noami was taken up to an edge of a cliff, and thrown into a sea, but this wasn't the end of Noami. She swam up to shore and climbed the great tree once again. This time, she threw the noddle bowl at one of the member's head and walked down a stairway to find her grandma eating noodles in the P.E.O.A's secret room.