Finale.

Giving up
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I like you."

Tzuyu swallowed dryly as she painfully repeated the words with the same sincerity although it was the second attempt when the girl infront of her seemed almost unconcerned.

Tzuyu could feel panick blooming within her when the blonde head chuckled, appearing almost clueless or almost indifferent about the confession she stressed herself over. It was almost disappointing that Sana has no idea how much the confession meant for her, it cost her courage and gobbles of risk. But apparently it had been tossed down the pit of fruitless sorrow.

"S-Sana, I'm serious!"

She could almost feel her two brows meeting together when she pressed them down even further when the soft chuckles grew into loud fits of laughter which Tzuyu considered as rather obnoxious and inapproperiate for such a nerve wrecking plight.

"You know that Jungkook likes you too, right?"

Tzuyu's string of thoughts snapped when Sana brought up that topic, it was obviously irrelevant to their current issue but she was caught back in surprise by the sudden revealation she stuttered an immediate response,

"N-no?"

"Then would you accept him?"

Sana smiled softly, it could possibly appeal to Tzuyu if they were in a less tight situation, but it stirred up uneasiness in Tzuyu when she could sense Sana's motive behind these presumably harmless questions from that resemblance of a malicious looking smug behind it.

"N-no...I can't be with someone I don't have feelings for..."

Just before she could processed what she had just said, Sana interrupted with an unintelligible hum and chimed with it,

"Exactly, Tzuyu."

"What?"

"I'm sorry. Can we still be friends?" 

Tzuyu could have expected by the worst but she didn't knew it would hit her as hard as how it would feel like if she were to collide onto a speeding truck. She felt pathetic out of the sudden, as if she was worthless and dejected because she may not be the one Sana has taken interest in or she will never be. Regret fogged over her when she figured out that it would probably have turned out better if she had kept quiet, but there are no other alternatives because Sana would reject her anyways.

She wanted to dig a hole and bury herself in when Sana mustered a soft smile to her, building up her shame when her confession made no development between them. Sana isn't persistant or like any of those type of girls categorised under the 'play hard to get' people, she is both blunt and cunning. She brought the message across Tzuyu clearly (that she has zero interest in committing herself in a relationship with her.) yet she had sugar coated it so that it wouldn't strain their relationship. But either way, it still hurts for Tzuyu, and Sana could walk away, unharmed and oddly unscorched, considering the burn done to Tzuyu.

"Yah~ stop sulking over it, you have a lot of other pursuers, why not consider them instead of me?"

Sana offered a thoughtful suggestion, but it unknowningly hurt Tzuyu even more. Because all she could think of is just how Sana would want to get rid of her quickly, and how much she loathe Tzuyu's admiration towards her.

But she found herself nodding in agreement(?) to Sana's statement, she knew she had indirectly proposed on dropping her feelings for her. Although there are no confirmation for the operation to work but she has to try her best.

She would probably find it ridiculous and foolish for someone to be fawning over such a despicable woman and still be this deeply in love even though they had just been flung away like a rag doll.

'Open your eyes, take a good look at this girl in front of you. She is playing with you, she is only going to use you if you stay here any longer.'

Tzuyu clutched her hands into balls of knuckle as she painfully turned away and walk off.

'And stop falling for her tactics, you know she has no good intentions, and she probably hates you, she don't even want to acknowledge your feelings.'

For an instance, she thought she had herself torn apart because she knew just how attached she is to Sana, so it might bleed a little when she tries to seperate themselves.
--------------------------

To forget about how much you liked someone, is to bury yourself in hatred and view that person in the worst way possible.

Tzuyu could list down a scroll of reasons why she should hate Sana instead of ironically develop feelings for her. But the only reason why she should not hate Sana(which is simply because Tzuyu loves her)  overwhelmed her and she became too blinded to see the consequences of not hating the girl.

She did attempt to forget her feelings for Sana by reasoning with herself about how she was mistreated and that woman is definitely to be forgotton, but it would always go futile when Sana would approach her again and again, and re-open the wound Tzuyu tried to mend and stirred up all the bitter memories.

But she just can't, she was unable to spot any flaw on Sana because she is just so perfect in her eyes. Despite the fact that Sana

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter