Final~

Surprise!

~Final~ 


//HyunAe POV//

 

I woke up and looked around my room before I heard my phone go off.

 

'HAPPY BIRTHDAY UNNIE!!' the stream of birthday wished from the younger members of GEMS' started to flood my phone.

 

I replied to them all, thanking them, before getting out of bed to get ready for the day. I had no idea what I was doing today except that two of my best friends wanted to take me out and spoil me.

 

“KIM HYUNAE YOU BETTER BE AWAKE!” the pounding on my front door woke me up, even if I had just taken a shower.

 

“Moonbyul, you'll give the girl a heart attack.” another voice wavered through my house.

 

“I'll be there in a second.” I yell, moving to put my jeans on a little faster than I usually do.

 

I walk down the stairs and pull the door open, only to get my face crushed into a chest.

 

“Moonbyul, can't breath.” I said, tapping on her arms.

 

She eventually let me go so that I could hug Joo Hyuk, who was just standing there.

 

“So what are we doing today?” I asked, moving so that I could put my shoes on.

 

“It's a surprise.” Joo Hyuk said, making me look up at him.

 

I made a face at him because their surprises never usually end well for me.

 

“Oh come on, it'll be fun.” Moonbyul said, pulling me from my house, leaving Joo Hyuk to close the door.

 

“I'm gonna regret this...” I mumble, sitting in the front seat with Moonbyul driving.

 

“Don't worry, no one's getting injured....this time.” Joo Hyuk said, patting my shoulder as he got in the car behind me.

 

“Very comforting...” I said, leaning back into the chair as we took off.

 

Thirty minutes passed by as Moonbyul and I were singing to random songs that came on the radio and Joo Hyuk just kept laughing. We arrived at a place I loved to go to. It was a food place of course, but I didn't expect them to bring me here since it's expensive.

 

“You're getting food here whether you like it or not.” Moonbyul said, continuing to pull me.

 

I looked at Joo Hyuk for help, but he just put his hands up in surrender. I gave up and let Moonbyul pull me along and soon we ordered our food.

 

“This is a generally calm surprise...thanks you two...” I said, looking as our food arrived.

 

“This isn't the surprise.” Joo Hyuk said, laughing into a napkin.

 

“Wait...so this isn't the only place we are going?” I asked, looking at the french fry Moonbyul was holding.

 

“Did you really think we would only take you to eat on your birthday?” Moonbyul asked, shoving said fry into .

 

“Yeah, kind of.” I said, fear coming back.

 

Their surprised have always ended up in someone getting hurt. The last surprise was a hike...and I got a broken wrist because of it.

 

“It's not anywhere dangerous.” Joo Hyuk said, reaching over and patting my head.

 

“I'm twenty-three, not five. I will fight you Nam.” I said, not a fan of getting my head patted.

 

“Let's finish our food so we can go.” Moonbyul said, patting both of us.

 

Joo Hyuk and I looked at each other before continuing to eat.

 

“So when are you gonna tell me where we are going?” I asked, whipping my hands clean before we all stood up and left.

 

“When we get there?” Moonbyul said, raising her eyebrow at me.

 

I pouted as we got in the car and most of the way to where ever we were going.

 

//30 minutes later//

 

“How much longer is this ride?” I asked, adjusting myself again.

 

“Only a few more minutes.” Joo Hyuk said, looking out the window.

 

“Still not gonna tell me where we are going?” I tried, shrinking back into my seat when they both shook their heads.

 

A few minutes late, Joo Hyuk reached around and covered my eyes.

 

“Is this really necessary?” I asked, pointing at his hands.

 

“Yep. Can't have you seeing the surprise before we are even there.” Joo Hyuk said, laughing at how distraught I was.

 

“Let's go.” Moonbyul said, putting the car in park.

 

I had to get of the car with my eyes closed and then they both put their hands over my eyes.

 

“I'm sure one of your hands are doing the job.” I mumbled, walking blindly.

 

“Oh well.” Joo Hyuk said, shrugging his shoulders.

 

It took about five minutes before they finally moved their hands from my face.

 

“Oh my god, you two really are trying to kill me.” I said, looking up at the entrance sign of the place we were at.

 

“Welcome to LOTTE World HyunAe.” Moonbyul said, chuckling in an evil manner.

 

“I'm officially scared for my life.” I said, slowly being pulled in.

 

They took me on every single ride possible before we finally left and they brought me home.

 

“See. No one got injured this time.” Moonbyul said, smiling proudly with her hands on her hips.

 

“This time...” I said, dying in the front seat.

 

“Happy birthday again, HyunAe.” Joo Hyuk said, patting my head...again.

 

“Do it again Nam. I know where you sleep.” I said, sitting up straight as we pulled up to my house.

 

“Annddd.....we are here.” Moonbyul said, stopping the car.

 

“Thanks for today you guys.” I said, leaning over to hug Moonbyul before getting out of the car.

 

“Bye HyunAe.” Joo Hyuk said, hugging me tight before getting in the front seat.

 

I waved bye to them before running inside and closing the door. I looked down at my hand to see what Joo Hyuk had put in it. It was a pink butterfly necklace. I screeched to myself before running up to my room so that I could put it on.

 

….....HAPPY BIRTHDAY UNNIE!!! <3....I had to put the ending because torturing you is my job as leader XD I hope you like it :D

 

Necklace: