Brave Confession! 2PCY!

Anything OneShot!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

Brave Confession! 2PCY!

 

 

Starring:          EXO – Chanyeol

                        Black Pink – Rose

 

(Not a Family Story)

 

 

            They met at 2016 Gayo Daejun… just a simple awkward smile like everyone else. They were careful with each other’s interactions since they know one false move will end up to a lot of hate. The boy was mesmerized. The first time he saw her he didn’t even try not to hide it and smile right away. The girl on the other hand was so nervous about the sudden request to collaborate that she isn’t paying attention to anything. Along with other people they all practice together, when the camera was gone, he gather some courage to talk to her and succeeded. He don’t even know why he is attracted to her. Maybe it’s her smile, the way she sings, or how gentle she is not only to him but also to the staff.

After that faithful practice session, they all went on separate ways and will only meet at the stage for the actual thing. The boy thought that this feeling of his will just fade, but it didn’t, it only grow stronger. But when he wanted to get close to her after their performance he was surrounded by her seniors and he couldn’t even get her numbers. Thankfully a kind hearted soul give it to him… since that day his day didn’t end without texting her.

The girl on the other hand was confused on why the boy keeps texting her since they perform together. But her heart were slightly glad, well because the boy was in her mind too. They became texting buddies and often update each other about their current activities or what they are doing. She even watch his V-line live chat and somewhat smile when he always goof around. Once she felt sick and was a bit sadden by it, and her members can’t think on how to cheer her up, the boy sent by carrier some medicine and a cute paper rose with an attach letter for her to get healthy. She smile right away and drink the medicine.

There was also that time when the boy heard that she cried while chatting with one of his hoobae and hurriedly inquire about it from his hoobae. Of course he explain that he was just curious but the people around them became aware that these two have feelings for each other and it is growing stronger.

There was an incident when their groups perform at an event in Japan… not known to the fans is that after the concert, the boy gather all of his courage and ask the girl out, without their members knowing, well that is what they think at least. Their members didn’t care as long as the other party won’t hurt each other.

They went to some local store and bought some souvenir. People didn’t recognize them, even with the boy’s noticeable height. The two were having fun. They eat food, play at the game center, they even went to a photo booth to take some pictures. If people will them they are just having a date. A date? The girl ponder if what they are doing is a date.

We are just friends right? I mean it is not like he likes me… right? The girl thoughts.

This is a chance confess now you idiot! The boy ponder as he already plan this date. But at least he needs to be careful not to make any rash decision. But it all ended in vain as the boy was too scared to destroy their friendship. They ended up going back to their hotel. The late night meeting became frequent and even their seniors had notice this as well so one time they were ushered in a one on one talk with this two kids.

“Taeyeon-sunbae, why do you invite me for lunch?” He asks as he was feeling restless. was once in scandal with his sunbae and it didn’t end well so he was afraid that the fans would make a misunderstanding again.

“Nothing much… I just want to treat you for lunch. Why can’t I do that?” Taeyeon said to him. “By the way just call me noona, sunbae is too much.”

On the other hand the girl was also invited to lunch by her sunbae in the agency and it wasn’t just any sunbae, he was G-Dragon and he was a sunbae that they couldn’t approach easily.

“What you are not going to eat? I heard you will have a comeback so try to eat up while you can.” GD said to her.

The two kids were restless and nervous, though in different places their thoughts were the same.

“By the way… I heard that you have been sneaking out lately.” Taeyeon said to him . “Suho have been complaining about your late night outing.”

“Noona I can explain.” He panic. Does noona knows?

On the other hand on the girls side, GD also drop the bomb and the girl was in panic.

“Sunbae… it’s not what you think. We are just…” The girl was so anxious that she stutter.

“You like him right?” GD ask smiling and the girl just stay silent. “Well it is okay for me but if he hurt you I will punish him. You and your members are dear little sisters to me.”

At the other lunch session.

“Noona I like her… but I am afraid that she don’t really like me.” He confessed to Taeyeon.

“Don’t try to rush her.” Taeyeon advise. “How could anyone not like you? Kidding aside… this is an advise from me. If you are not going to protect her then stop now. Falling in love easy but protecting that love isn’t. If you can’t protect her then don’t love her.”

The boy took it to heart. What Taeyeon said was right. Their profession is a very toxic place for a thing called love. If they can’t protect it to the end then it will be just a simple affection. But Taeyeon know that the boy’s feeling toward the girl was sincere or else he wouldn’t say he likes the girl.

After the lunch session between the two, Taeyeon called the other party’s guardian and told what happen. The seniors pity the two… they are just in the start of their career if they suddenly became embroil in a scandal they might not have any chance to bounce back. The boy and the girl, took what their senior said to heart. Though they see each other often, they felt awkward to each other now.

Do I like him?

Can I protect her?

They thought things like this whenever they are together. But everytime they hang-out, they always do what lovers do. Chatting inside the car overseeing the Han River. Watching movies outside Seoul. Sending gift to each other, and it became bold enough that they went to each other’s concerts. Their members didn’t stop them but always told them to be careful, since there will consequences of what they are doing.

The boy also been invited by GD when he went to a club and GD saw him. He was nervous that night since it was G-Dragon and he was dating GD’s hoobae.  On the other hand Taeyeon also got a chance to talk with the girl when their schedules finally meet. She invited the whole group for a dinner and they all agree. There she talks about the girl’s feeling for the boy. Of course she supported it but also give her a warning.

But every happy things will be threaten by something bad. They were called in by both their CEO. Once they enter the office they already know what they want. Pictures of him and the girl was spread on the table and the CEO of the boy was furious.

On the other hand the CEO of the girl already know about it before hand since, the girl actually told him about it.

“So what are we going to do about this?” Both of the CEO’s asks the two and even though they aren’t at the same place their answer were the same.

“We are just friends… we aren’t dating or any relationship that is more than friends also we don’t love each other as lovers..” The two idols eye spoke only the truth but their heart were hurting. It is true that they aren’t in a relationship but saying they didn’t love the other party was still a burden to their hearts. The two were still reprimanded and were always watched by their managers.

It was devastating for them not to see each other. The days became weeks, and it became months. The boy try focus on his career but failed miserably. Whenever he heard news about her from the TV or from the radio his heart can’t take it.

The girl on the other hand is in the same state too. She was always absentminded and often forget what she need to do next and fans always caught it in camera. Their member were all worried about them they don’t know how to cheer them up. Rose was going to ask her boss for an advice when she overheard him talking with GD.

“Hyung why are you so hard on the kid?” GD asks his boss. As their sunbae he is very concern about his hoobae especially the little girls. He treat them like his little sister afterall.

“Hey if it is about Rose’s dating scandal then forget it.” YG said to him. “I didn’t even reprimand her that much… beside the other party also said they are just friend.”

“Of course they will said it… I mean they are scared of what will you do if they said they like each other.”

“And what if they are? What do you think I will do?” YG asks.

“Hyung are you seriously asking me that? You freak out when I told you I was dating Taeyeon and demanded that I needed a brain scan.”

“Well how do you think I should react? You know it will be hard on the girl once a dating scandal between id

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter