Final

When my Bra fell down

 

            It’s a very sunny Sunday morning and the environment around my apartment unit suggested that everything would be well (I hope it really does). However, my life force was already draining by just staring at the ceiling for ages, getting anxious if I could eat for the next days, or weeks rather, because I hadn’t yet received my allowance from my parents from overseas. I slumped lazily in the sofa, pondering if I would do the laundry using my hands to save electricity (my hands just had a manicure, strawberry! ♥). I sighed. My hands easily get scarred whenever it made contact with bleaching powder or bars. I glared on the ceiling as if it was the one who offended me, but merely sighed as I realized that I didn’t have any choice. I stood up, grabbed the gloves and started pacing towards the bathroom to do the laundry.

              After few minutes of scrubbing and stuff, I decided that the work went all right. I managed to wash my underwears, shirts and pj’s, not pants and other hard-cloth materials. I went to the balcony and started hanging clothes. Well, from all the clothes and underwear I had washed, I carefully hanged my favorite bra ----- it has a Doraemon print and it’s really cute which my Japanese friend gave me (well, Japan has all the weirdest so why not). I hanged it up and went back to my cozy sofa, trying my best whether to ask my parents about my allowance or wait. I was actually terrified that they would snarl at me because my allowance was being spent for Kpop merchs, at most. After few minutes of internal struggle, I agreed the idea of watching the television.

              I started spazzing my  when I saw the idols that were guests in the tv show. It was B1A4 and I rambled out on how Jinyoung was a god sent to us mere mortal. . So handsome. I'm a hardcore BANA since their debut and until now, I still love them, especially the leader. I remembered those times when I attended their fanmeet and got an album with Jinyoung’s signature with message ‘Thanks for loving us. Please take care. See you again. I love you!’ with a heart sign. I was laughing so hard watching SanRo doing sprout dance until I noticed my clothes outside were shaking terribly due to windy weather. I was shocked that few of my clothes started to fly and landed on the floor.

               I  ninja-sprinted from my sofa and opened the sliding door, grabbing my clothes. I cursed. What the eff?! I did the laundry for the very first time but the weather HUMILIATED my clothes?! I was swearing under my breath and recognized that my lovely Doraemon bra was out of sight. I was horror-striken and this was understatement.

               I started looking around but I couldn’t find it. I looked at the dustbin, the rummaged clothes, in the floor but. . . none! I was mortified. . what if.. . . it fell down?! O_______O I was in 11th floor and her bra was flying down in the street below. . or somewhere?! I shrieked. MY DORAEMON BRA!! WAHHH~

                I looked down, still horrified but I didn’t have any choice. . NONE. I gulped. Maybe I could ask the people below my apartment unit if they saw a flying bra. . . with a Doraemon print. I was not close with the other people in the condo building. They were minding their own businesses. I seized my jacket and started walking outside my unit. I should find my bra down, because if it was blown by the wind, it would not fly up because of weight. But I was thinking a nice way to ask questions. . .

                 Hello, I just want to ask if a bra landed in your balcony?

                 Hello, my bra fell down and I’m wondering if you saw it?

                 Good day, I am to inform you that my bra was blown and could I ask you if you saw it flying.

                 GET BACK MY BRA, YOU ERTED MORON!

                I furrowed my lips and starting pacing right and left in front of the door of the unit below mine. I slipped my hand inside of my pockets, thinking. It’s disgusting asking about a bra. . how I will ask? ‘Brassiere’ or ‘a kind of cloth that is use to cover you private upper part’ or ‘a thing that could be lacy, strapless, plain and foamless?’ I started stomping my feet at the spot like an idiot. HOW THE HELL I WILL DO THIS?!!!!

                 I took a deep breath, feeling my heart thumping loudly. Anyway. . . . . I’m going straight to the point. I would not dare to show my face to them after this. I started knocking and waiting. I was saving my breath when the door opened. . .

                “Annyeong haseyo. . . . ”

                 I choked, mortally suprised up to the ends of my hair and bones, when I recognized the skinny guy in front me who uttered that words so sweet. I was aghasted.

                 GONG CHAN SIK!!!!!!!~

                I was stunned, open-mouthed and speechless.

                “Who’s that Channie?” a guy appeared behind him and hanged his arm to Channie’s shoulder.

                CHA SUN WOO!!!~~~

                “Hello, are you the one who owns the Doraemon bra?” Baro sneered.

                 I was ten times stoned on the spot.

                 HOLY !!!

                 “WAAHH! You give it to her or whoever owns that! I won’t give that! It’s embarrassing!” I suddenly heard someone shouted inside the room.

                 “You caught it! It landed on your face! You’re destined to give that thing on that girl!” Another one replied.

                  “I-WON’T-GIVE-IT!” The guy who caught the bra screeched.

                  I could see that Shinwoo was laughing like mad at the two, while Baro and Gongchan were still staring at me for ages. Clearly, it was either Jinyoung or Sandeul who caught my Doraemon bra which was wondering off a while ago, unfortunately, decided to settle down in a B1A4 member's face as a landing spot. !

                  “Jinyoung hyung! She’s here. You can give it to her.” Baro turned back and approached someone in the room. “But she’s mute. . . or I think she was stunned.”

                  WHAT! JUNG JINYOUNG! MYGOLLYGAWGAW!

                  Jinyoung walked from the room and tried to push the bra to Baro but the latter raised his both hands, avoiding Jinyoung to hand it to him.

                  “I won’t.” Baro sneered and Sandeul rushed to the door facing me and pushing Gongchan.

                  “Hyung you’re so nice.” He hissed and went back to the room.

                  “Annyeong! You know, your bra landed on Jinyoung’s face while he was reading Harry Potter and wheeew . . . . he swore words we never dreamed he will say. GAD! You’re a wonderful human being!” Sandeul beamed gleefully while I was still gaping at him. Then his face changed into deadpan, as if I punched his grandmother. “You know. . . your bra was still wet.”

                  WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU SAYING! I suddenly thought how to smash Sandeul’s face. HE WAS TALKING ABOUT A WET BRA AS IF IT WAS AS NORMAL AS TALKING ABOUT HIS ELEMETARY STYLE BLOWING BUBBLES!

                  I felt hot blood rushed in my face.

                 Jinyoung turned up, preventing to show to me his scarlet face. “Here,” he ed the thing in front of me, “Take it”.

.

.

.

.

.

.

               “WAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!~~~~~~~~~~~~~”


                 I sprinted to the stairs going up, flailing my arms. I’m not going to get it. What that hell~ I’m not going to get it!! KYAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                 I slammed the door closed and locked it. I sat down as I breathed for my life. WHAT THE HELL B1A4 DOING BELOW MY UNIT?! THEY WERE LIVING THERE?! WHY I DIDN’T NOTICE THAT WERE LIVING IN THE SAME BUILDING WHEN I WATCHED ONE FINE DAY I breathed hardly. AND MY BRA SETTLED AT JINYOUNG’S VERY FACE?! AT THE VERY FACE! FOR HEAVEN SAKE!!!! WHAT THE HELL WAS GOING ON!!~ I shouted again and again until my voice fades away. THAT WAS SO EMBARASSING I MIGHT GO BACK TO MY HOMECOUNTRY AND BURIED MYSELF 6 METERS BELOW THE GROUND!

               Then I heard a knock. I automatically straightened my lifeless body. What if it was him?! I gulped 500 times. Omigoshhhhhh~~~

               NOT JINYOUNG PLEASE~

               “Are you there?”

               !

               IT’S JINYOUNG!!!

               *pants heavily*

              “I know it’s bit embarrassing. . . but please, I’m not going to keep it.” I heard Jinyoung. “Baro and Sandeul might humiliate and play this.” Then it made me wanted to be buried alive more. Go and try Baro and Sandeul, prepare to die.

              “Y-Y-You can t-t-t-hrow it!” I shouted back, stuttering.

              “No, but. . . . well, I actually thought of that a while ago, but it’s rude if I’m going to throw someones’sproperty.” He knocked again. “Ei! Open the door. People might think I’m talking to the door.”

               Uwaahhhh~ How I wanted to melt down.

               I inhaled deeply, gathering my scattered wits on the floor and closed my eyes as I started opening the door. He was standing in front of me with a small paper bag, wearing a faint smile.

              “A-a-ahhhh.. T-t-thanksss. . ” I pulled the bag and looked down, shutting my eyes as tight as possible.

              “Welcome.” He chuckled. “Sorry about what I've acted earlier. I'm just really embarrassed." Jinyoung apologetocally smiled that made my heart raced 16774722864kph that I couldn't breath."I was really caught off guard. I thought the environment just went dark and. . . . . . . .wet.”

               I gasped and blushed. I’m going to tear my bra into pieces------oh! I’m just joking. I was shaking terribly and breathing hard. Jung Jin Young. My mind was blowing as .

               “I never thought I’ll be seeing you again. Well, I never saw you after that fanmeet. You gave me this, right?” He showed me the necklace I gave to him during the meet, it was a cool looking leather necklace I made before. He patted my head and I looked at him, bewildered. “I guess I might come here often. Ahh yeah. . . in exchange for saving it.”

               “Eh?”

               “You’re going to pay because I save that. Uhmm~ how about a lunch tomorrow?”

                I blinked my eyes profusely. What-is-he-talking-about? O______________O

               “Y-Yes.” I answered unconciously and confusedly. Whatever. I will say yes to whatever he says. Do you want me to kiss you? Yes. Do you want me to slap you? Yes. Do you want to make love? HELL YES!

                Then to my shock, he suddenly kissed my hair.

                “Bye!” He waved goodbye and walked out.

                 My knees suddenly became weak that made me drop on the spot.

                 'I might come here often.. . . . . how about a lunch tomorrow?. . . . .'

                 I think I just died.