Chapter One

Shy

"Tell me more, Jaehwan. How is Wonshik?" Hakyeon raised his eyebrows in curiosity as he spoke.

Jaehwan playfully hit him on the neck. "It's not like that," he whined. 

Hakyeon's eyebrows just rose higher. He was always one to pry for drama, for he felt the need to be in the loop. Hakyeon has always been a nosy person, but in the end, he knew when to stop. This, however, was not one of those times where he was to stop his interrogation. His close friend, Jaehwan, had been eyeing a music major that lived in the dorm next to him and just informed Hakyeon that he spent the night at said majors dorm. 

"Jaehwan, you spent the night at his dorm, something happened."

"It didn't because his roommate was there." Jaehwan took a sip from his coffee. "His roommate is scary, okay? He has this dark look, and he doesn't talk! How can someone not talk?" 

Hakyeon just rolled his eyes. "So his roommate ed you?"

Jaehwan nodded and sighed. 

"Why didn't you just ask him to leave?" Hakyeon mused. 

"Did you hear me when I said his roommate was scary? I wasn't joking! Whenever I saw him, all he did was glare at me even if I tried to be friendly," Jaehwan whined. "I asked Wonshik about him, but all he told me was that he was like that to everyone."

Hakyeon brought his coffee to his mouth, leaning back onto the booth he was seated at. 

"Not even you would be able to get through to him, I swear."

Hakyeon's ears perked up. Someone he couldn't coax out of their shell? Impossible. "What's his name?" 

"Jung Taekwoon. He's also a music major, according to Wonshik. He's in your year, too."