Medium

Art
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seulgi pressed her lips against Juhyun’s gently again before pulling back to a view of glistening eyes and a small smile. The monolid gazed at the art diva in front of her; boring her own eyes into ones which encompassed a myriad of stars in them until the shorter girl let out a playful chuckle to snap her out of her reverie.

“ You’re staring a little too hard, Seulbear.”

“ I know.”
Seulgi smiled, and pressed a soft kiss against Juhyun’s forehead.

“ But it’s not like you don’t like it.”
Seulgi grinned, making the older girl bite her lip and smack her on the arm in reflex.

“ Dummy.”
Juhyun rubbed her eyes and sniffled, fanning at herself in attempt to dry the stains on her cheeks before regaining her composure.

“ We should start on our first practical in the studio. We’re 2 hours behind schedule.”
Juhyun was about to stride into the said room to setup but Seulgi held onto her hand and tugged at it gently. Juhyun snapped her head and shot Seulgi a questioning look.

“ Let’s finish up our lunch first? ”
Juhyun almost forgot about that and checked her watch to see how much time they’d be left with, while Seulgi held up her hands in air and ducked her head playfully.

“ I promise, I won’t do anything you don’t want me to.”

Juhyun let out a soft chuckle and poked Seulgi playfully in her stomach, making the younger girl flinch at the contact.

“ Fine, but only if you feed me.”
Juhyun walked ahead and brushed her shoulders against Seulgi’s playfully, a light pink tinting her cheeks as Seulgi giggled and followed suit behind her mentor.

Sleepy was an understatement for Seulgi as she struggled to keep her eyes open on the canvas in front of her. It probably was a bad idea to have eaten such a heavy lunch before their session and while Juhyun had been explaining to the younger girl about the different types of brush and the kind of feelings they would incite when put together, the poor pupil was battling heavy eyelids which weren’t helping with her cause.

Juhyun turned and noticed that Seulgi was yawning, just like the time when they had been at Musée d’Orsay and she had been explaining the paintings of Monet to her. She chuckled at the déjà vu. As annoyed as she had been before, it was now adorable to Juhyun that the younger girl was practically slapping herself awake, but failing quite terribly. Juhyun got up from her easel and walked towards the unsuspecting bear who was already falling asleep. Smirking, she crouched over and leaned into Seulgi’s ear to whisper, while her other hand lightly pressed against the younger girl’s chest.

“ I can’t believe you’re sleeping right under my nose.”

The younger jolted awake from the sudden contact of Juhyun’s hands on her chest as well as the intrusive low whisper Juhyun breathed into her ear and yelped.

“Juhyun unnie!”

Her mentor shrugged at the deep shade of red which coloured the younger girl’s cheeks.

“ Works every time.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter