1/1

Honesty is the BEST Policy

 

 

“ Ugh seriously! This was my favorite top Kook!”

 

 

A hearty laugh came from the distant as Elaine started to pick up her ripped top on the floor before screaming again at the damage. The said latter steps into the bedroom completely shirtless, holding a mug of coffee and a smug on his handsome face. Elaine turns her head only to note that his hair was tousled roughly, his neck displaying various kiss marks she did. Jungkook gives her a shrug, pulling out a phone from his back pocket.

 

“ Just buy a new one.” He simply says before walking up to his messed up bed and throwing himself onto it. “ Just pick up any shirt you want from the closet and leave. My friends are coming over.”

 

Elaine raises a brow, taking a random shirt from the floor, which obviously belongs to Jungkook. “ Aren’t you going to at least drive me home? You have a car don’t you?”

 

Jungkook sighs, putting the phone down, staring at her blankly “ Your legs aren’t broken, isn’t it?”

 

Elaine scoffs, completely blown away “ Seriously? What the Jungkook? Did you just call me for ?”

 

“ Isn’t that obvious? I reckon its what people call a booty call

 

“ Bu—“

 

“Hun, be honored I even let you have one of my shirts in return. Did you really think that we’re something just because I called you and had with you?”  Jungkook simply says before going back into texting in his phone “ By the way the was pretty bad. I wont be calling you anytime soon”

 

 

It was actually expected; Jungkook knew what would happen next. A hard slap on the face wasn’t new to him nor was even shocking. As Elaine started to run out of his room leaving him there, Jungkook didn’t give a . He slowly rubs the stinging sensation on his cheek completely unfazed of the situation.

 

 

“ And there goes another crier” A voice chirped in, making him tear his eyes away from his phone. Jungkook smiles, waving a hand at the arriving fellas.

 

 

“ Hey Jiminie~” Jungkook greeted, sitting up and tilting his head to the side, innocently.

 

 

Jimin makes a disgusted face, clinging to his boyfriend for safety “ Ugh, honestly this brat is about to get his head shaved and that face peeled off if he doesn’t stop acting all cute and innocent on me”

 

 

Jungkook shakes his head slowly, chucking as he starts to get up from the bed. The younger faces Yoongi, picking up a pillow “ Where’s Seokjin hyung?”

 

 

“ Down stairs at your kitchen” Yoongi says patting Jimin’s head, giving Jungkook a hardened look “ We saw your lil friend by the way. You ing lil heartbreaker… popular as always eh?”

 

Jungkook shrugs, walking towards his closet and pulling out one of his white shirt “ meh.”

 

Jimin frowns “ You know some day you’ll meet your match and eventually all of this will backfire at you.”

 

 

Jungkook blinks, turning his head at his hyungs. Jimin continues rolling his eyes “ and frankly I am ecstatic to see that happen.” The orange haired hisses at him before turning around and stepping out of Jungkook’s room.

 

 

“ What the hell is his problem?” Jungkook pouts, scratching the back of his head. Yoongi stares at the door where Jimin had left and turns back to look at Jungkook.

 

 

Yoongi shrugs “ He’s just upset. You know him, he doesn’t particularly likes your hobby at sleeping around.”

 

“ Its my life tho, ”

 

“ Whatever you say Kid. Now come on. Seokjin hyung saw your lil fiasco running, crying. You better be ready to explain s Kook”

 

Oh Goodie. Joy

 

 

 

---

 

 

 

                                                He doesn’t care what people think. He does want he wants and say what he wants. As long as Jeon Jungkook doesn’t mess up his routine then everything is fine and normal.

 

Shoving useless kids inside their lockers. Completely normal.

 

Dumping lunch on some random nerd. Also normal.

 

Kissing a hot chick inside the janitor’s closet. Very normal.

 

But getting punched square on the face. Well now that’s not normal.

 

 

 

“ That’s for my sister you prick!” a red hair blares. Jungkook groans in the floor, his hand covering his now aching jaw.

 

 

His eyes were blurry and he didn’t realize he was already in the floor. He hears Jimin yelling at the guy who punched him and even sees Yoongi’s figure punching and beating the crap out of his attacker. He felt Seokjin’s fingers on his face, trying to hold him steady. Jungkook’s head felt very light. It’s been a while since he felt a punch. And goddamn it hurts like a . Maybe this was his karma; ugh he couldn’t wait for Jimin to rub the sarcasm on his face when he gets treated.

 

 

But boi was he wrong. The trip to the nurse’s office, his ear got chewed off but a sniffling wiener. Jungkook badly wants to shut the older up cause his head was already throbbing; he doesn’t need any more bull to deal with.

 

 

“ I told you so Kook! Karma will hit you like a ! How many times did I warn you huh? Hundreds? Thousands? NO! ing millions! Now look at your face! Your lip is bleeding! You deserve something worse! Minnie just leave his bastard in the ground and let him crawl to the nurse’s office alone!” Jimin yells making Jungkook roll his eyes on him.

 

 

So yeah. Just like Jimin said, he deserves a lot more than a punch. Yoongi, who was helping him balance himself with an arm around on his waist. Yoongi glances at his fuming boyfriend “ Jiminie, cut him some slack. Seokjin hyung restraint my boyfriend, will you?”

 

Seokjin glares at Yoongi, crossing his arm “ I’m sorry Yoongi but I’m with Jimin at this. Jungkook needs to behave and control himself for now on. He kinda deserves that for sleeping around too much.”

 

Jungkook stops with Yoongi, he looks behind them clearly annoyed “ What I do with my life is none of your business” In irritation he removed his arm off from Yoongi’s shoulder, giving them a hardened glare. “ If you guys think I’m so vicious and cruel then off. I don’t need you people” 

 

Jimin scoffs, obviously annoyed of the younger’s display of actions. “ Wow, now this is what we get for even helping you!” He screams. Jungkook watched as Jimin went up to his boyfriend, pulling him away from Jungkook, Leaving him there rooted on his spot.

 

Yeah, Jungkook doesn’t need them. He’s Jeon Jungkook; he doesn’t need underlings like that.

 

Who the does Jimin think he is anyway?

 

 

 

 

Jiminie hyung likes cakes… are a dozen okay?

 

Jungkook storms into the nurse’s office without even knocking. The smell of alcohol and disinfectant engulfs his senses making him scrunch his face at the disgusting smell.

 

He lets out a low growl before pinching his nose. “ Nurse what’s your name? Some broke my lips. I need help.. ish”

 

 

A loud thud was heard. “ Hello? What’s-your-name-nurse?”

 

Another loud thud. Jungkook was about to shift his body to head where the noise was when a figure already emerges from the direction. Jungkook’s eyes were wide. A beautiful, I mean beautiful human being just came out of the storage room. Holy .

 

 

“ Sorry Nurse Kim is not here for the meantime. But do you need help on something? I can help” Dang, he even has the most beautiful baritone voice ever.

 

 

He doesn’t know why but he didn’t answer the beautiful man. And just continued to stare at his face.

 

“ Uh… Jungkook?”

 

Jungkook jumps “ You know my name?”

 

The stranger shrugs, giggling at his reaction. Damn hell Jungkook wants to package the cutie and mail it to his house to keep forev—wait what?

 

“ Of course.. I may be a senior but rumors and stories really go through the entire campus like wild fire”

 

my life, even his giggles are adorable… Jungkook gulps.

 

“ Of course. I’m Jeon Jungkook after all.” He says shrugging. “ Anyway, someone punched me… so I need treatment right now” He continues looking straight into the stranger’s gorgeous eyes.

 

“ Just like I said earlier, Joonie is not here. Luckily for you I’m here to treat your oo—“

 

“ Hey I’m not a kid! —“

 

“—So be a good kid and take a seat” The stranger finishes off while chuckling.

 

Jungkook frowns while crossing his arms together. This damn person how dare he call me a kid? Jeon Jungkook a ing kid?! I’m not a kid I have a monster down there which proves I’m not a kid anymore! Aish this day, this person!

 

He started to mumble a string of complaints before slumping into the chair that the stranger points out.

 

Jungkook still had his arms crossed, he watched as the stranger starts fumbling for the right stuff for his lip. He couldn’t help my drift his vision. He sees the nurse’s desk, full of papers and bandages. He was about to ask something when he felt an incredible pain coming from his lips when something cold touched it.

 

Jungkook quickly stood up, cursing, A LOT.

 

“ oops. Should have warned you…” Jungkook had to cover his mouth to shut himself up. And there he sees the stranger holding up a tweezers with soaked disinfectant cotton on the end. Now he mentally notes that disinfectant were indeed evil.

 

“ You did that on purpose!”

 

“ I didn’t… I didn’t even know”

 

“ How dare you—“

 

“—the Name’s Kim Taehyung”

 

“—Touch my face with that evil stuff and I’ll report you to the principal for bad service! This crappy place is ing irrelevant! ing useless!”

 

 

And with that Jungkook puffs a breath and walked away with his head held up high, leaving Kim Taehyung gaping from the weird… scene.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                                                The next day Jungkook made sure to buy the most expensive and most delicious cakes money could ever buy. Jimin was happy of course and forgave the youngest behavior and attitude. Yoongi only patted his head and Seokjin made him his favorite dish.

 

 

But Jungkook couldn’t help but have that nagging feeling.

 

Jungkook was in daze, his eyes following the simple line on the sky, which the jet plane had made. His mind drifting to the most amazing smile he had ever seen in his entire life.

 

 

 Yoongi was staring at their youngest, and like always, said nothing. Seokjin was starting to get worried tho, they were sure that they led Jungkook in the nurse’s office but when he came back his lips were still bleeding so Seokjin had to treat it himself.

 

Jimi however was not like his two hyungs that would just stare and watch their lil prince. Shoving the half eaten pastries that Jungkook got for him, he slowly lifted his finger and started poking his cheek with his fork.

 

 

“ Kook you’ve been … weird lately what’s wrong?”

 

Seems like Jungkook snapped out of his daze and moved his eyes to his hyung, Jimin was about to ask again when Jungkook started screaming.

 

“ Jiminie hyung! Come on punch me!”

 

 

All of them were choking from whatever they were eating.

 

Jimin shockingly drops the fork in his hand, looking at Jungkook as if he had grown a pair “ What?

 

 

He needs to see that smile again. And going back in there with no injury would seem too scripted. “ I said punch me or better yet beat me up!”

 

Yoongi recollects from his coughing state and stared at their youngest with his eyes wide“ That’s so Kook, and might I remind you. Jimin is my boyfriend?”

 

 

Jungkook faces Yoongi, screaming the exact same thing. Yoongi and Jimin just looked at each other, glancing at Jungkook.

 

 

Ugh Jungkook badly wanted to see that smile again. He gives up from asking the two, muttering how useless they were. Jungkook scans the cafeteria and saw something or someone that might be able to help him with his request. It was the red haired from before. The reason why he even entered the nurse’s office in the first place. Standing up with determination, he ignored his hyung’s calls and hurriedly went up in front of the red haired.

 

 

Jungkook didn’t waste anytime when he came face to face at the familiar face“ Hey! I think your sister is boring in bed!”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jungkook was running to the nurses’ office. After he got punched he quickly ran ignoring Jimin and Seokjin’s calls. He was terribly panting. He wished to see that senior in that crappy place again, he doesn’t know why but he doesn’t actually care. When he sees the door, he didn’t bother to knock. He slid the door wide open only to come face to face with that gorgeous face again.

 

 

“ Wow look who’s back” That ing attractive baritone voice greets him, making Jungkook visibly swallow. He straightened up his composer and shyly eyes the senior.

 

 

Kim Taehyung puts down the papers he was holding a while ago and eyes Jungkook with inspecting eyes “ How did you manage to get another bleeding lip?” Taehyung asks. “ I heard you’re a player but not a fighter… care to explain?”

 

Jungkook only gave him a shrug, staring intently at the latter’s face, making Taehyung narrow his eyes at him. He watches as the older points at the chair right in front. The chair he sat the other day.  

 

Jungkook robotically sat on the chair Taehyung gestured him to sit on. The senior chuckles making Jungkook’s heart melt instantly.

 

“ That’s strange. Did your puncher manage to shut you up too?” Taehyung laughs, making Jungkook’s heart melt even more. He blinks and shrinks into his sit, a blush starting to creep into his face.

 

“ Where’s Nurse Kim?” Jungkook softly spoke, scratching the back of his neck awkwardly as Taehyung started to pull out a first aid kit from mister nurse Kim’s desk.

 

 

Taehyung hums, pulling a sit in front of Jungkook, startling the young fella. “ Joonie has a an important meeting with someone. So a different nurse Kim would be treating you”

 

 

“ Oh. Okay then” He doesn’t ing mind. “ But I think I rather have Nurse Kim treating my lip for safety measures.. I’ll wait for him” I rather stay longer here then get treated fast and split, if you dig.

 

Taehyung pulls out a face, his perfect face forming into a frown. Surprising Jungkook, what did I do? “ Yah! This brat. Look I’m sorry about yesterday okay? For reals I didn’t mean it! Honestly and Might I add that I’m not clumsy and I treat people very well, thank you very much. Now glue that ing of yours in this chair and let me treat it before I add a black eye on your face. Get it? Got it? Good. Cause this Kim is gonna treat that kickass bleeding lip and prove you wrong”

 

 

Jungkook blushed when he felt the senior’s hand on his face, scanning for anymore injury.

 

Now Jungkook was already planning to pay up some dudes to beat him up so he could feel Taehyung’s fingers in his skin again.

 

“ Does it hurt?” Taehyung softly mumbles, looking straight into his eyes. Jungkook sees the universe on those eyes. Good ing Christ, God is Good indeed.

 

 

Yeah, that could work. Maybe some broken ribs so Taehyung could accidently hug him… just like in the movies right?

 

 

“ .. Yes” He lies.

 

Taehyung just pulled on a pout making Jungkook blush even more.

 

 

---

 

 

Everyday Jungkook would always be in the nurse’s office. Everyday, every lunchtime and with an injury.

 

 

Last Monday he noted that he had his lip busted so now he decided for his cheek to get busted. His last Tuesday he got a cut on his arm and now he planned to have the cut in his leg this time. It would always be his cycle; he wouldn’t dare to show up to the nurse office with nothing on him. of course it sounds awful and it makes him sound like a masochist for enjoying pain. But what can he do? It was the only way for him to see Taehyung.

 

 

He learns a lot about Taehyung with his daily injury treatment. A senior that volunteers to help out the school’s nurse during lunchtime. No wonder. Turns out Nurse Kim or Nurse Kim Namjoon were actually friends with Taehyung brother. But of course Jungkook doesn’t ignore how Taehyung’s eye would light up when they talk about the suspicious, always, missing nurse. 

 

It didn’t bother him, as long as Taehyung smiles at him and comments about the magic bruises he gets every time he comes in.

It was like the 4th week since he started visiting Taehyung with an injury. Jimin even noted how he looked bad but happy, happy in a very creepy way.  

 

 

 

Jungkook mysteriously gained a black eye, and without hesitation he strides his way to the nurses’ office. Only to be welcomed by Taehyung, his medicine ointment already in set.

 

 

Taehyung sighs for the 100th time since the duration of their friendship, he gestures for the younger to take a seat on his usual chair, making Jungkook smile in return.

 

 

“ Kookie ah, I’m seriously getting worried of your bruises…” Taehyung started off while pressing a covered ointment finger on Jungkook’s face, right below the eye.

 

“ People just like beating me up, hyung” Jungkook said with his famous stern face. “ Im Jeon Jung—“

 

Taehyung sighs again, rolling his eyes while smiling “ You’re Jeon Jungkook, what do I expect. I know I know. God I admire the huge ego you possess Kook. But I guarantee that someday that ego of yours will definitely kill you..”

 

“ I know” Jungkook says, his voice softening. “ But as long as you’re there. Its okay” He mumbles to himself when Taehyung stood up to get some ice.

 

Taehyung turns “ you say something Jungkookie?”

 

Jungkook began to blush, lifting both his hands and waving off “ N-No! Nothing! I just said that you’re fu-ing slow!”

 

 Taehyung pouts.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

This time Jungkook showed up with a tiny cut on his finger. He got it from his home Ec subject. He got it from peeling a ing potato. He knows it wasn’t life threatening but he could help him self. Jimin was pulling his hand but alas it didn’t stop him from going straight to the nurse’s office.

 

 

Jungkook didn’t bother to knock and only slid the door open. And there he sees Taehyung but Jungkook quickly frowned to see that Taehyung wasn’t actually alone. A well-built man stood in front of Taehyung. A visible and dangerous dimple on his face. His frown even deepens when Taehyung was wearing a huge smile that he never seen before.

 

 

“ Oh Kookie ah! This is a surprise. Its not eve—“

 

“ Hyung I have a cut on my finger” Jungkook quickly shuts him up, ignoring the hurt expression Taehyung made.

 

“ Oh is that so? Well good for you. And Finally. Joonie is here” who the is Joonie?”

 

Joonie the guy who was alone with Taehyung a while ago, stood up. This guy had the nerve to ruffle the senior’s head in front of Jungkook. “ TaeTae, what did I say about this? You can’t call me that when people are around…”

 

What the ?

 

Jungkook had to let out a cough to gain attention.

 

“ Oh sorry. You must be Jungkook. Taehyung here tells me a lot about you while in my absence. I’m Nurse Kim” Oh, so this is the nurse..

 

Jungkook didn’t mind him any attention and also looked at Taehyung while holding up his injured finger. “ Hyung, my finger I got a cut… treat it”

 

Taehyung smiles “ Seriously Kook? That is… so un life threatening. “

 

“ you and treat it”

 

“ Language Kook. What did I say about language?”

 

“ Treat it or I’m gonna complain about bad service”

 

“Like what you yelled the first time we met?” Taehyung laughs gesturing for Jungkook to come closer “ Fine fine. Sit here and I’ll get you a band aid, mister~”

 

 

 

 

 

The next couple of weeks weren’t as fun and exciting like it used to. Every time he comes to the nurses’ office it wont be just the two of them anymore. Looks like Nurse Kim is back according to the other students and from Taehyung. And he s not going to lie but Nurse Kim is undeniably attractive and nice.  It took him two days to appreciate the older’s personality. But it surely pissed him off on how Taehyung would shyly look at the nurse. Jungkook isn’t blind when he saw a blush on the seniors face when Nurse Kim catches him staring. Jungkook isn’t blind to see how hard Taehyung works for Nurse Kim. He isn’t surely blind to witness how Taehyung would smile even brighter when Nurse Kim calls for him.

 

Nope, Jungkook isn’t blind at all.

 

 

Jungkook decided to show up with nothing, no cuts no bruises. Just himself. He doesn’t bother knocking and just let himself in. he entered the clinic very quietly. He raised a brow only to see no one was there. It was very strange and very peculiar. Neither Taehyung nor Nurse Kim was there. He checked his watch and to see that it was exactly lunchtime.

 

 

Maybe he’s still in his class Jungkook thought. He was about to step outside when he hears a distant moan.

 

 

All of his senses triggered. His head back inside with his eyes scanning the room. Then there he spotted. A closed curtain on one of the beds. He doesn’t know but his heart was starting to pound very loud under his ribcage. He slowly walked to the closed curtain and slowly took a peek.

 

 

What he didn’t expect was Nurse Kim, making out with a student. And this student was one of his friends, his hyungs, Seokjin Hyung.

 

 

Jungkook took a step back completely shocked. He couldn’t let out any sound. Jungkook was about to leave the room when a hand had grabbed him. He silently groans with his knees and hands planted on the floor. Then he realizes, he was pulled under the desk. Taehyung pulled him under the desk.

 

 

His eyes widened when he sees Taehyung, his tear stained face, lifting a finger to his lips. Jungkook was about to speak up when Taehyung shook his head again.

 

 

The moans grew louder and then it hit him. He did the next thing his body said. He pulled Taehyung to his lap, cradling the senior in his arms. Jungkook pulls out his headphones from his pockets and hurriedly puts them on Taehyung’s ears, attaching it from his favorite playlist, letting the senior soak into the music.

He doesn’t care if he hears the disgusting moans, he doesn’t care. His arms only tightened around Taehyung’s when he felt the senior sob in his chest.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jungkook doesn’t visit the nurses’ office after that day. He doesn’t visit Taehyung anymore. He doesn’t pay someone to beat him up or annoy someone into hitting him. No he doesn’t do that, He wasn’t in the mood for it anymore.

 

But the burning image of Taehyung crying makes him very pissed off. The concept of Taehyung crying cause of a man angers him to the core. He sighs, grabbing his head, pulling out his hair in frustration.

 

 

Don’t tell me Taehyung knew… all this time. He thinks glancing at his Seokjin Hyung. The hyung that he grew up with. And honestly tho he didn’t know, he didn’t know that Seokjin was with someone let alone dated someone. He wants to ball up his fist and slam it into his hyung but he couldn’t. He doesn’t know, so okay. To cut in short, Nurse Kim’s lover is his Seokjin hyung. And Taehyung… Was in love with the nurse who was obviously taken and he that he knew from that start and if he didn’t, Taehyung wouldn’t be hiding under the desk, listening and crying his eyes out…

 

Jungkook couldn’t take it anymore. He stood up from their table, surprising Jimin along with Yoongi and Seokjin. He gave them an apology and excused himself.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jungkook enters not bothering on even knocking. Taehyung greets him with a smile, making his heart clench. The senior’s eyes were puffy and swollen. Jungkook just wants to hug the hyung and protect him from the world.

 

 

“ Geez Kookie, what did I tell you about being careful? What is it this time?” Taehyung softly says.

 

 

Jungkook just realized he came unprepared.

 

“ Uhh my friend. He got a cut. I wanted a band aid?”

 

 

Taehyung chuckles at him before hovering over the desk and grabbing a Band-Aid for Jungkook. “ Here”

 

 

It was too quick. Jungkook doesn’t want to leave just yet.

 

 

“ Why..” Jungkook blurts out, his eyes fixed on the bandaged hand he has. “ … I’m not blind hyung. I know you love him its written all over your face.”

 

 

Taehyung was obviously caught off guard. “ Kookie…”

 

“ Why would you torture yourself … why the would you still stay and help him out in this shading office, helping him, taking care of him, and looking out for him… you knew from the start didn’t you that nurse Kim has a lover! You’re acting stupid hyung! Your feelings should be reciprocated properly! Can’t he see your goddamn efforts?! ”

 

Taehyung went silent for a while, his hand stopping from reaching the first aid kid midway. Jungkook still kept his eyes on his hands, anger still bubbling inside him.

 

 

Irritated on the fact that Taehyung would always see him as a kid and nothing else. His anger was bubbling up even more, thinking about a certain nurse that has Taehyung’s attention and heart…  

 

 

Jungkook felt Taehyung’s eyes on him. He refused to look at the senior. Cause he knows for certain that all his anger would melt away from just one look from Taehyung. The senior would always have that effect on him. He doesn’t know why but it’s for certain that Jungkook would do anything for Taehyung, anything to make him the happiest idiot in the world.

 

 

“ Kookie… Don’t be silly… I’m not torturing myself. I like it here. It’s totally my place. Quiet, peaceful and did I ever mention you the scent of disinfectant eases me up?”

 

 

Jungkook chuckles drily remembering those times that Taehyung would tell him that, each time Jungkook complains “ yeah, way too many times…”

 

 

“ See? And even if I like Joonie or not. It doesn’t matter anyway” Taehyung says.

 

“ Liar…” Jungkook boils up again up.

 

 

“ That’s rich coming from you” Taehyung snaps. “ Kookie..” Jungkook almost jumped when he felt a hand over his shoulder, finally making him look at the senior.

 

 

All his anger deflated when he saw the sadness on Taehyung’s eyes. He wants to hold him so badly, take care of him, and shower him with everything he deserves. For the first time in Jungkook’s puberty life, he wants to genuinely learn to treat this person right. He knows he’s been the most unforgivable person that ever lived but right now, right in front of him. He desperately wants to change his path, to turn back time. So he could do the right decisions so he can be worthy for Taehyung.

 

He watched as Taehyung turned his back on him.

 

This makes Jungkook’s blood boil even more “ He doesn’t deserve someone like you hyung, If I were him I woul---“

 

 

“ He’s already engaged Kookie.” Taehyung softly says, interrupting Jungkook. His voice sounded too strained and broken, and Jungkook new that Taehyung was already crying “ Joonie is already in love with someone else. He’s in love and engage with Kim Seokjin… They’re.. Planning on getting married after Seokjin graduates which is this year.  So like I said, it doesn’t matter what I feel towards him…”

 

 

Right in that moment, Jungkook didn’t care anymore. “ Hyung… look at me” He demanded, standing up from his seat and walking right behind him. Taehyung shook his head. “ Taehyung.. Look at me goddamn it”

 

“... No”

 

“ Then listen…” Jungkook chokes out, his hands shaking from nervousness. “ Nurse Kim is missing a lot not appreciating the most adorable, caring, amusing, kind, lovable person that ever lived in the face of the planet.  Clearly Nurse Kim doesn’t see that the most perfect person have been standing right in front of him. If I were him… I would treat you the way you deserve to be treated Taehyung. If I were him, I would love you endless and limitless until the end of time. If I were him… I would cherish you and love very bit of you. if I were him … I’d be a man. But I’m not him. That’s the problem, how I wish I were him Tae. I wish I’m the person you are giving your heart to cause I will never break it like what Nurse Kim is doing….” 

 

 

Taehyung turns around, finally. Jungkook’s heart almost stopped when Taehyung was looking right straight at him. “ Ju-Jungkook.. You—“

 

“ I’m in love with you Taehyung” Jungkook blurts out “ I really am. I-I may not be the guy that deserves you cause I know I’m like the most despicable person ever. But.. I-I just want you to know how I feel. And I’m not talking bulls here.”

 

 

Taehyung was now facing him properly, his eyes wide as his. But that doesn’t stop Jungkook. He has to know before Jungkook dies.

 

“ I know I’m a player; I broke half of the female population’s hearts in this school.. And no I don’t have aids or something I already checked. Honest. But what I’m saying right now is utterly true; I fell in love with you without even knowing. The moment you have given me that amazing smile of yours.. Made me instantly drawn to it….”

 

Taehyung steps forward, cupping Jungkook’s face. He couldn’t help but lean into the touch “ Y-You’re crying…”

 

He is? Oh yeah he is.

 

 

He needs to get away. Jungkook needs to get himself pulled away before he could do something more stupid. He curls up his fingers at the senior’s wrist, removing it from his face. “ I-..”

 

 

“ Jungkookie, Its okay. Breat—“

 

“ Good bye Tae”

 

“ Wait. What? Kookie. Jungkook! Hey! Come back here! Jeon Jungkook!”

 

 

 

---

 

 

 

 

“ Alright Jungkook, what happened?” Jimin says, slamming the door behind him only to see the sulking boy right in the corner of the room.

 

 

Jungkook glances at him, still hugging his knees together, sulking even further “ Nothing hyung, just… admiring my wall. You think I should change the color to baby blue?... I think beige is too sad for me..”

 

“ I think your concept of life is too sad for you…” Jimin shots back, crossing both his arms, raising a brow on how the younger was acting. “ Look, my senses are saying that something happened … with you. And my kookier radar never fails me”

 

“… Nothing hyung. Everything’s fine”

 

“ Jungkook. Are you even hearing yourself? You called me Hyung. Which is out of your honorifics towards me, heck the only person you respect with your life is both Yoongi and Namjoon. You can’t expect people to understand you if you don’t start opening up and being honest with yourself.” Jimin points out taking a few steps over the isolated male.

 

 

“ I like someone” Jungkook suddenly blurts out. “ Hyung I like someone”

 

Jimin literally stopped and choked on his own words. No as in legit. Jungkook even had to turn around and rush to his hyung, patting his back to ease up the horrible coughing.

 

“ Y-you like someone?! You like another human bei-being?!” Jimin chokes out even more.

 

 

“ Well.. Yeah I know, shocking and unbelievable” Jungkook says, rolling his eyes. “ But I screwed up. Big time. I cant face him anymore… let alone talk to him.. “

 

 

“ Is this he, Kim Taehyung?”

 

Oh now it was Jungkook’s turn to choke in his own saliva.

 

“ I actually knew from the start. You’re too obvious to be honest. Its cute tho how you keep a list of injuries to get and plan, I know cause I saw you talking to yourself the other day” Jimin snickers, patting the back of his shoulder. Jungkook still continues to choke for his life. “ …Also, I know that lil diary of yours that you keep under you pillow~ bruh, its like the 21st century but its cute!~”

 

 

Jimin had to dial up Yoongi’s number cause Jungkook’s coughs were becoming more and more violent. RIP

 

 

 

----

 

 

 

“ Ah so you’re the guy that Taehyung is confused about” Yoongi points out. Making Jungkook choke on his juice that Jimin made for him a while ago. “ …Was starting to think he was imaging this so called Kookie person.”

 

Jungkook ignores that and presses his words “ Should I wonder why you two know Tae?”

 

“ Wow, you two in nickname basis already?” Yoongi smiles, but Jungkook frowns. “ Taehyung is in one of my classes dork. Very friendly, very weird and very attractive. Also he’s like Jimin’s spirit animal soul mate. Jiminie brought Taehyung once at the dorms, didn’t you notice?”

 

“ Uhh No?”

 

Yoongi paused and hums, trying to remember the memory “ I think that was the time you were with one of your bimbos?”

 

“ Where is this conversation going anyway?” Jungkook snaps, crossing both his arms together, knitting his brows at his hyungs who were siting right across him.

 

 

Jungkook thinks its stupid that this is stupid. After Jimin phones Yoongi up, they decided to interrogate Jungkook for juicy details. And Yoongi being a psych major, Jimin thought he needed intense help

 

 

“ Whelp, lets start with. How are you feeling right now?”

 

Jungkook scoffs “ Bread is love, bread is life”

 

“ ….” Yoongi squints his eyes at him. “ O-Kay. Gibberish thoughts to avoid the actual question, interesting. Bread thoughts. Does bread makes you think? Or the reason why you said bread cause Taehyung loves bread?”

 

“ Tae doesn’t love bread… according to him, his dating one, specifically the fish shaped one.”

 

“ , You’re in love it so gross and disturbing” Yoongi cringes.

 

Jimin laughs, grabbing a hold of Yoongi’s hand, leaning in to peck his cheek “ Told you so”

 

 

“ You two are not helping!”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

After that Jungkook doesn’t visit the nurses’ office. It’s been a week since he last saw Taehyung. God he was embarrassed to face the senior from his confession.

 

 

But what he didn’t expect on his lunchtime was Taehyung. Right outside his classroom. Taehyung was wearing his famous colored sweater and honestly no matter what he wears Jungkook would always love it.

 

Jungkook freezes; Taehyung looks up, their eyes locking up. God its been a while since he takes a good look on Taehyung.

 

Taehyung steps forward his eyes pleading; Jungkook wants to physically punch himself for making Taehyung even wears that kind of expression. He just wants to scope the latter and cradle him in his arms again.

 

 

“ Jungkook” Taehyung starts off. Jungkook flinched; it’s been a while since he heard his baritone voice. Taehyung sees it and eventually stops from advancing.

 

 

“ …What are you doing here?” Jungkook spoke, looking away. Shoving his hands on his pockets. Taehyung looks down.

 

 

“ Nothing… I just. W-Wanted to say hi. You don’t visit the clinic anymore…” Taehyung softly laughs making Jungkook’s heartache even more.

 

“ No one wants to beat up me anymore. Maybe that’s why” Jungkook replies.

 

Taehyung chuckles lightly before looking into the floor again. His fingers playing with the hem of his sweater. “ I told Joonie how I felt…”

 

Wait. Pause. Pause the world

 

Taehyung smiles “ I finally had the courage to tell him how I felt Kook…But. B—“ He said starting to wrap his small arms around himself.

 

 

 

Jungkook begins to growl, and this time he was the one advancing. Jungkook feels it and senses it. Something happened. And it was something not good.

 

 

“ Joonie was on the bridge of stress when I told him. It was pretty bad timing to be honest. I knew he didn’t mean it but … I’m sorry.”

 

“ What happened Taehyung”

 

Before Taehyung could even answer him a loud ringtone came out from the seniors pockets. Jungkook saw the screen and instantly he was mad again.

 

 

Joonie<3

 

“ Don’t answer that” Jungkook says biting his bottom lip, looking into Taehyung’s trembling eyes. “ … I swear to god Taehyung, if you answer that…”

 

Taehyung shakes his head. And that was it.

 

Jungkook could swear that his heart dropped to the ground. It even sink deeper when Taehyung was nowhere in sight, leaving him there in front of his algebra class.

 

 

He was left unanswered.

 

 

---

 

 

 

 

 

Jungkook was counting the days, the weeks and also the months. He didn’t set a single foot in that nurses’ office ever again after that faithful incident.

“ Just grab a shirt and you can go..” Jungkook blankly says sitting up. He picks up the cigarette box from his fallen pants and lights a stick, placing it between his teeth.

 

 

 

The blonde, Glacia, scoffs at him. “ That’s it?” her sickening voice reaching Jungkook’s ear.

 

Jungkook blows a puff, sending her a hardened glare “ What do you think?”

 

“ Now here I thought people were trolling me that you’re an !”

 

“ I am, but I’m not that much of an when I’m even offering you a shirt cause I specifically remember destroying your top when I ed you. Give me a lil credit tho, I don’t just offer my shirts after ing” Jungkook shrugs standing up. Even tho he was it didn’t bother him. He walked to his closet pulling out a shirt and threw it on his bimbo’s face. Jungkook pouts facing his buddy “ I have a friend coming over so please can you hurry the up and leave?”

 

 

Glacia didn’t waste time on putting her clothes on, a number of tears streaming down her face. But Jungkook didn’t care. But before Glacia could even leave Jungkook’s place she gave him a very hard slap on the face.

 

 

Predictable, Jungkook bitterly laughs.

 

Scooping his boxers up he started his way to his bed, slumping into the soft and welcoming mattress. He slowly rubbed his cheek easing the pain.

 

 

Then he remembers Taehyung telling him every time he gets a bruise, that when it hurts put on an ice pack and ask someone to kiss his oo away. He remembers that baritone laugh, laughing at how ugly Jungkook was when he got a black eye. How Taehyung’s hands would feel nice on his face, Jungkook would always seem to lean onto them.

 

 

Pfft whatever, Jeon Jungkook doesn’t need Kim Taehyung.

 

Its his lost not Jungkook’s

 

 

But his tears says otherwise “ … Idiot” He mumbles, closing his eyes and hugging the daylights out of his pillow.

 

 

 

---

 

 

 

                                                He doesn’t care what people think. He does want he wants and say what he wants. As long as Jeon Jungkook doesn’t mess up his image then everything is fine and normal.

 

Passing Useless kids in the corridor. Completely normal.

 

Buying lunch. Also normal.

 

Shoving a off his lap cause he just wants to ing eat. Very normal.

 

 

But getting punched square on the face. Well now that’s not normal. And note this, a girl punched him.

 

 

 

Jimin screams pulling the girl off Jungkook who only groans in the floor. Seokjin had already grabbed his arm, hoisting him up. Yoongi was between the girl and Jimin. Who immediately backed away along with his minions. Jungkook recognizes the girl as Glacia from the other day…..Meh. But who knew she knows karate~

 

 

He only kept his eyes on the floor, hearing Seokjin and Jimin lecture him. He wasn’t mentally prepared for this so he chooses to block it off. His head was throbbing along with his cheek.

 

 

He tried blocking them off. He really did. But Jimin mixed with Seokjin’s voice was… pretty annoying.

 

 

“ Yo, You people need to chill” Jungkook says leaning on the wall. “ My head is already full of bull, no need to fill it up some more. So if you don’t mind, I can walk myself to he nurses’ office”

 

 

Jungkook planned on walking himself to the nurses’ office but Jimin and Seokjin were still right behind him.

 

When he sees the familiar door, he stopped and groans. He knocks once, holding his head gently with his hand.

 

 

“ Aish this man! Just go inside!” Jimin screams, opening the door for him.

 

Steps were heard but Jungkook still kept his eyes on the floor, his head kinda spinning.

 

 

“ Is he okay?”

 

 

Jimin smiles, looking at his friend’s face before nodding “ Yea, Just you know another unlucky day for Jungkook. But I’m sure you’re not that surprise eh Taehyungie?” 

 

Wait.

 

Taehyungie?

 

 

Taehyung?

 

 

 

With his gathered up strength he finally looks up. His eyes locking with the most gorgeous browns orbs ever.

 

 

Taehyung gives him the sweetest smile ever. “ Geez Jungkookie… “

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A soft fluff of hair awaked Jungkook in the morning. His hand around his senior’s waist tightens, pulling the NOW blonde hyung even closer.

 

 

“ Kookie… get off. I’m gonna be late”

 

“ No you wont…” Jungkook sighs, nuzzling Taehyung’s head.

 

Taehyung laughs, squirming out of his hold to turn his body to face Jungkook. “ Oh Jeon Jungkook… Might I add that it’s my graduation ceremony today? I like need to be early and stuff?”

 

 

Jungkook opens his eyes, smiling lazily at his lover. “ No I cant let you go… I don’t want you to leave me”

 

“ Aw such a whiny Junior… But Kook I thought we already establish that? Im not leaving you, not now, not tomorrow, not ever…”

 

“ How can you even be sure of that…”

 

Taehyung chuckles again, kissing his nose “ Cause… if I do leave, a certain whiny and bratty kid would really miss me. And truth be told, I can’t seem to leave that brat alone either. I’m worried that he might get another bruise or another black eye. Who would treat him when I’m gone right? Besides, if I leave it means I’m turning back on my true love? ” 

 

 

Jungkook’s heart just melted….

 

 

 

 

 

“ By the way, speaking of bruises… I kinda knew your injuries were scripted from the start.” 

 

“ Uhh—uh—uh – no they’re not”

 

“ Kookie, tell me the truth or else I’m not giving you a reward”

 

“ Okay fine yeah, it was scripted. All of it.”

 

Taehyung chuckles, tracing a finger on Jungkook’s face, admiring how handsome the boy is in front of him. Jungkook’s smile even widen at the action. He didn’t hesitate on leaning down and pecking his senior’s lips.

 

 

“ I love you Jungkook” Taehyung mutters.

 

“ I love you too Tae”