Introducing - Chapter 1

Beollie! (Bully{Park Chanyeol}x {Lonely} Reader)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(y/n) - Your Name

(y/f/n) - Your Full Name

 

(You are wearing this) (Backpack)

??? Pov:

As you walked through the halls you hung your head low, afraid people would make fun of you. 'Omg look at her!' 'Pathetic.'  'Hahaha isn't that the girl The Park Chanyeol bullies?' 'Lowlife .'​​​​'

These were the typical insults that you heard. ' Do they not know how to ing whisper!?' You thought. 

You were heading to class as you usual would but once you immediately entered the class everyone gave you a disgusted klook. 

It wasn't new to you that your class mates would do that. You kept up with this hate since the 8th grade. Life used to be innocent and happy but once 'he' entered your life every thing went down hill,

ℱℒᎯЅℋ ℬᎯℂᏦ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Junior High Uniform)  (Your Backpack)

Your Pov:

It was a new school new year and I'm gonna make it great! As I walked to the school there was a bunch of people crowding something so, I decided to go check it out. I gasped as I saw a boy beating up a kid that looked like he was in 6th grade.

I was surprised that no one was helping the poor little kid. As I was about to stop the older kid, someone else did the work for me. 

'Kai I think that's enough.' I looked up at the owner of the voice. He was really handsome! 

The person named 'Tao' stopped. The the handsome fellow helped up the 6th grader. The kid's face was beat up badly and I could see blood. 

Wow, isn't there any teachers? I looked around and saw none. What the hell?! What kind of school is this?! I couldn't believe that no teachers were around so I e

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter