Looking for my G

My Family Kwon : Always You & I - the Sequel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Oh God why now?" GD cannot stop pacing in the studio. 

"Why what happened?" Taeyang who was his duty bodyguard for the day (according to Dara who still monitor Bong-Cha the temptress).

"We need to bring our demo tapes to Japan to improve the mix - Teddy says I need to go with him."

"Normally you love doing this!"

"But Dara is in her last quarter of pregnancy do you actually think I can leave her alone?"

"I understand...we can always postpone the album you know?"

"But Tae we've been working on this for almost a year!" GD complained and flunked on the sofa. His thoughts are totally divided between his family and his music.

"Why don't you discuss it with Sandy first." Taeyang held his shoulders as he spoke.

"Maybe you're right ... how can I leave my wife alone...." he started punching the sofa. 

That night after dinner as they lie in the bed Jiyong started the conversation.

"Baby girl I need your opinion on something..."

"Yes what about?"

"Our album needs further technical improvement and I need to bring it to Japan for enhancement."

"And?"

"I will be away from you for another two weeks...I don't know if I can take it." he hugged Dara. 

"But you need to work on your music... its still 2 months to my conception so don't worry I can stay with my mom while you're away."

"Honey I will worry about you everyday..." he took a deep breath. 

"I worry about you too but...this is work...stay true to your image and work ethics . I promise to  call you everyday."

"Everyday only ?"

"Alright before I go to bed I will call you - happy?"

"Well I guess I have to go... Taeyang was right I should talk to you."

"He did?" Dara giggled. 

"He knew you're the only one who can change my mind."

"That's good! I'm happy ..."

"I'm not ! I don't know..."

"Just go baby we'll be fine..." Dara knew that if he stayed he would feel as bad as he is feeling right now. She had to make that painful decision for him. 

The next day Dara helped GD prepare for his trip. GD was happy to look at his wife preparing for him. He leaned on the door as Dara started pairing up shirts and pants for him. He likes doing this for himself in the past but now as he watched Dara do it his heart is bursting with happiness. So this is the happiness of marrying the one you love. He smiled and approached Dara embracing her from behind. 

"Huh what?" Dara was startled.

"Nothing... thank you honey."

"You're welcome!"

GD left that day for Japan. Several days after - while Dara was helping their housemaid clean and put away things inside the house. She decided to take the dirty hamper from their room to the laundry area.She was going down the stairs when she suddenly slipped. The maid screamed!

Meanwhile...

GD was drinking with Teddy and the technical man while working. He's been trying to finish the tracks and reached out for the bottle of beer when it fell and then he felt his heart pounding wildly. 

"G what's wrong?" Teddy asked. 

"I don't know my heart suddenly fluttered." GD placed his hand in his heart. 

Just then his phone rang..."Jiyong here..."

"Gee you have to fly back to Seoul as soon as possible." Taeyang said - he seemed panicky. 

"What why?" GD asked , this time his heart pounded wildly. 

"Its Dara..." Taeyang said and even before hearing the next word GD started to pack up his things to the surprise of Teddy and the other technical assistant present...

"Where is he going?" The other team members asked Teddy. 

"I think there's an ememrgency sorry I  have to run after him or he will drive himself to death." Teddy ran after GD and when he was able to r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter