Friday (Part I)

Sana and Jay
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

***Just wanted to start this chapter off by saying thank you to those who have subscribed it means a lot and as well to those who have commented !!! <3

Jay's Pov

I have no clue on what to wear I'm freaking out!!!!! I need to get myself together and just pick anything random, why on earth am I even caring about this meeting with her. I just need to make this the worst dinner she will ever have and I might not even have to clear up my intentions towards her.

Alright, seems simple I think she would expect me to wear something similar to what I wore when we first met (blue jeans and a olive green cardigan), but luckily my fashion style varies A LOT. Sana kinda gives me the vibes that she's looking for someone kind, sweet, and who dresses very modestly and casual. Soooo, I'll go for the exact same opposite and dress in my most ripped black jeans, with my crusty looking old white shirt, red doc martins, my black headband with the profanity 'FxxK' on it, and let's not forget my bull nose piercing along with my messy long hair. All in hopes to really turn her off and maybe even hurt her feelings since it may look that I did not even try.

Next, I'll pick one of my fastest cars and drive reckless but not too much since I would never want to hurt her to an extreme or anyone obviously. 

Done and done and I'm ready for tonight. I pick up my keys and head towards my ferrari on the way to her dorm.

I arrived thirty minutes late on purpose and crap I felt like a huge jerk. She looked so beautiful and cute just gently turning her head fro

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter