1/1

One Day

 

The fact that one day jeon wonu will meet his destiny really breaks my heart. One day, he will love a woman so much like how he loves his parents. One day, he will marry a woman that will become a mother to his children, a wife to himself.

 

On a particular day, he will held a holy ceremony that will tie a knot between him and his wife. On that day, all seventeen members > seungcheol, jeonghan, jisoo, jun, soonyoung, jihoon, seokmin, mingyu, vernon, seungkwan, the8 and dino will come to make the ceremony merrier than usual. Maybe some of them coming there with their wives and even their children. On that day, wonu and his wife will make their promise to be a loyal partner to each other and after that they will kiss each other on the altar. At that time, wonu will look at his wife as if she's the most beautiful woman in the world. Seventeen members will cheer for them and pray that their marriage will last forever and get blessing from the Almighty God. 

 

One day, wonu will go to honeymoon, spend time with his wife by strolling around a beautiful flower park, take a walk along the beach, hugging and kissing each other. On that time wonu will tell his wife that he is the luckiest man ever cause having her as a wife.

 

One day, wonu and his wife will bickering each other and after that wonu will soothe his wife till she can smile beautifully again. Wonu will hug his wife and take her to the cinema to make his wife happier. One day, wonu's wife will pregnant and that will make wonu as the happiest man alive. He will fulfill all what his wife craving for because for him, pregnancy time is the hardest time and wonu did'nt want his wife to feel tired at all. Wonu will always have a chat with his future children in his wife's belly. After that he will kiss her belly and thanks his wife for all the time since they married. 

 

One day, wonu will keep walking worrily infront of the labour room because in that room have his wife and his children. One time, wonu will tear up when he sees his own children, he will kiss his wife's forehead and thanks her cause give him such a beautiful creature.

 

One day, wonu will take his little family to a picnic to refresh themselves. Wonu will feed his wife a sandwich and wipe her corner lips using his thumb to clean the leftover. He will sit under a bushy tree while his wife will lean on wonu's chest looking proudly at their son that has grow beautifully. Wonu will kiss the top of his wife's head and carress her cheeks while saying sweet words to her. 

 

One day, wonu's children will marry their partner and he and his wife will be a grandparents. He will tear up seeing his children will have their new family and give him a dozen of cutie grandchild that will colour their lives. 

 

One day, wonu's wife will pass away before him. Wonu will cry his heart out because he lose the person that has being a friend, a girlfriend, a listener, a foe, a lover, even a counsellor for him all the time. Wonu will look at her picture, memorising back all the memories they done together, the moment when he backhugged her while she's cooking, the moment when they chase each other playfully at the park, the moment when they knew about the pregnancy, all those memories will play back in wonu's mind like a film. He will visit her cemetry and tell her about his activities with their cutie grandchildren. One day, wonu will go forever to face the afterlife and we will lose a person that has give his best in his past, give many good and bad memories to us. 

 

The fact that we have to accept this kind of situations really breaks my heart into pieces ... 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 A/n: Sorry for wasting your time reading this useless thing (╥_╥) Thank you!