You Got Me

You Got Me

 

"UGH. &@&@^^#$!!!" he grunts as he pushes his glasses back in place as he starts the process again for almost a thousandth time today.

 

Taemin furrows his brows at his frustrated grunts and cursing -it's been going on for about three hours now. "What the heck are you doing hyung?" He goes over to inspect what ever in the name of heaven his hyung is actually doing.

 

"Shut up Taemin, I'm trying to concentrate," as he uncaps his pen with his teeth and struggles to scratch off another set on his notebook.

 

"Shut up Taemin, I'm trying to concentrate," the little devil mocks in a high-pitched tone, the voice nearer than it previously had been. He should have suspected, but he was just too distracted.

 

He looks back onto the screen and sighs, completely ignoring Taemin. Come on, Kibum, focus!

 

He slowly types combination #923 until-

 

"WHAT THE LEE TAEMIN!" he curses as he ran after Taemin who now held this notebook of combinations. Taemin ran and laughed like the little devil he is until Kibum, out of breath, gave up and just plopped on the floor.

 

The laughing little devil now laughs in his most villain-like laugh as he opens a page, "Let's see what you've been..." he slowed as he tried to read from a page. He raised a brow as he continued, "...up to?"

 

Kibum just crossed his arms and looks at him, expressionless.

 

"What are all these.... numbers??? And letters??? They don't even make sense?" Taemin pressed on as he flipped each page, "What the heck, Kibaem?"

 

"Give it back," is what Kibum replies with.

 

"You've been cursing at these stupid nonsensical numbers and letters for three ing hours?" Taemin's tone getting higher by the moment.

 

"Yes, now give it back," Kibum extends one of his hands.

 

"Ex...plain???" Taemin tries one more time.

 

"How about no?"

 

"How about no notebook either?" The devil smirks.

 

"Why ugh. Fine," he says, rolling his eyes and takes a breath, "See, I've been trying to figure out a password. There's 20 characters, and they have to be in order. 26 upper case, 26 lower case, 10 numbers and 32 special characters. This would have been easy if he were a normal person but your hyung is no normal person. It can't possibly have those easy patterns that form actual existing words, and no numbers that can be traced to dates or anything at all," he looks nonchalantly at the still confused Taemin and continues, "I have no ing clue."

 

"What... are you saying...?" Taemin mumbles.

 

"I tried his instagram password you know, and variations of it. His twitter password too. But Jinki is no Jonghyun," he sighs a deep one.

 

"You're g-guessing J-jinki-hyung's p-password? ....and you know Jonghyun-hyung's passwords???" Taemin cowers, not sure whether he should be afraid or amused.

 

"Yes and your passwords are all easy. You really should change them. DraG0npi3cedan6er-"

 

"WAAAAH" he cuts Kibum off as he clutches his chest in shock, "How did you-"

 

He forms a creepy little smile with the creepy little idea he just got, "Look, it's for security. I had to make sure you won't give away your identity, nor would you post or like or follow inappropriate things."

 

He gulps.

 

"Yes, I've been hacking to your site accounts too Taemin, you can hide nothing from me," he sends him a smirk.

 

"Whaaaat! I mean..." Taemin trembles, "I don't... I don't have any of those..." he feigns a few scoffs, before dropping the notebook, as he starts to back away.

 

"Ugh, finally, thanks!" He grabs the notebook and runs back to his laptop, as if nothing had happened.

 

Now that the brat is gone, it's back to business.

 

Okay, deep breaths. Here we go!

 

He begins to type combination #923: so...rl...qja...dmldofqjaemf9

 

He presses enter, expecting another failure.

 

But then the page starts loading.

 

His eyes went huge and wild, WTF. He held on to the edge of his table as he waits.

 

It was a random guess, a random, conceited guess. The fact that he got it right sends chills down his spine, and he wasn't even sure if it were good ones.

 

There were a bunch of folders with various dates -various, unimportant dates.

 

He clicks one of the recent dates... and then his phone rings, taking him by surprise.

 

He feels for his phone by the window sill as the folder loads.

 

When it loads, he sees photos of himself.

 

They were taken from the same exact window he's by, but from the outside.

 

WTF. Chills.

 

He checks his phone.

 

Yeonggam-nim, it said.

 

He freezes. What the actual ?

 

He looks out the window, from the angle where he supposed the photos were taken.

 

He misses the call.

 

But then he receives a message.

 

He checks.

 

Kibaem, it said.

 

He stares, and doesn't dare move.

 

Then he receives another one.

 

You got me ^^