Beautiful View

Beautiful View

"Wonwoo-ah, why is that Chinese guy kept on calling you? Doesn't he know that we are going to spend my birthday today?" Mingyu sulked as he continued cutting the carrot. Today is the younger boy's birthday and they promised to cook together.

 

"Stop calling my name. I'm your hyung." Wonwoo said with a stern voice but Mingyu knew he wasnt really angry. "His name is Jun and.." Wonwoo hesitates as he turned his body fully to face Mingyu. "We've been officially dating for two weeks now." Wonwoo said with a blush beautifully painting his cheeks.

 

"D-dating?"

 

"Yes, we're dating." Wonwoo smiled as he turned his back again to stir the soup. He didn’t realize the taller boy is moving towards him.

 

***********************************************************************************************************************************************************

"Hey, aren't you going to have dinner with us tonight?" His colleague, Seungcheol asked him through the phone.

 

With a smile on his gorgeous face, Mingyu looked at the view in front of him.

 

"No, its okay. I'm having my bestfriend for dinner."

 

 

END

 

Author's note : Inspired by a movie I watched years ago. Can anybody understand the ending?