Case 1. Intruder (Suho)

Riddle
Lately we feel uneasy. Every day when we go home at night, dorm already in a state of chaos. The objects were not in its place, chairs and tables cluttered, even our room was also compromised by someone. We had reported to the security guard of the building, they just said they would increase the security. Unfortunately, there is no CCTV cameras installed around our dorm because the building was being renovated.

Indeed, these people have no manners. Even to dare open our wardrobe, I've found the boxer I don't know how it's got on the dining table. We were tired all day long, at night we have to clean up dorm again.

We can't take it anymore, so we agreed to put up some CCTV that is directly connected to a computer in my room. We silently install without telling manager hyung, fortunately we bought the CCTV camera that's not hard to install.

The next day, I come home before the others only to find a messy dorm. And I'm sure we've changed the dorm's password. I immediately went into my room and checking CCTV in my computer.

In camera recorded a big man with a big knife in his hand coming into our dorm, I don't know how he came in. He ransacked the whole dorm with crazy laugh, then went into a room. He opened the closet and hide inside it. Five minutes later there was someone entering the same room.

That's me.






I know this is . But I'm trying, English is not easy for me T.T

I just got 6 in English test.