Episode 15

We Got Married (Gummy Be(a)r couple)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Both the husband and wife are busy with packing as they have to leave for the airport in less than an hour. When they are done with the packing they got dressed and headed for the aiport. Their airport fashion is quite similar since both of them prefer comfort over style but they still looked cool and stylish. Both of them wore similar sunglasses too which made it obvious that they are a couple and also the fact that they are holding hands the whole time. They gathered a lot of crowd around them, considering their increasing popularity it was expected. 

MC: They both look so cool and chic.

Female Guest: Right? They have got that really cool vibe going on.

They boarded the plane after going through all the required formalities. Bo Gum allowed his wife to take the window seat. Amber must be tired so she fell asleep after talking to her husband for sometime,after noticing that he made her head rest on his shoulder. Although it was little uncomfortable for him, he endured it the whole journey. Finally they reached their destination.

H: Amber, we are here. *wakes her up gently*

W: Already? Did I sleep on your shoulder? Sorry.

H: No it's ok. Let's go.

Interview Room:

I: So you are calling your wife Amber now?

H: *laughs* Told you, I want to be like a oppa to her. Besides she was the one who told me to call by her name. Being a foreigner, she's more comfortable with me calling her by her name.

I: So your husband calls you by your name now?

W: Yeah I told him to. We got really close during these past few days so I was feeling little awkward when he was being formal with me. Besides there's only one year difference between us, so I don't mind.

They headed straight from the airport to their pension which came with the package that they won. Amber jumped on the bed right way when she entered the room making her husband laugh. Guess they are not that awkward when it comes to the bedroom anymore. The husband went to take the bath while the wife was enjoying the beach view from their room. She was so into it that she didn't notice her husband behind her until he wrapped his arms around her waist and rested his head on her shoulder. So the water from his wet hair dropped on her neck making her freak out because of the tickles caused by the cold water. So she jumped and tried to go away from him but he didn't let go of her and ruffled his hair right at her face causing more water to fell on her. After teasing her for a little bit he let go of her.

W: *hits him* Ahhh.. the water is cold. *wipes the water on her face with a towel*

H: *laughs* Go and get ready. We need to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter