CHARACTERS~~~

rollercoaster
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The order of who was born first is now in order ( no, no it's not your very loved author who's typing MWAH HA HA!! Who is this? Maybe your author will tell you if you ask ;D ) Hope you guys love the kids~

 

 

Name: Krystal

Age: 8

Krystal is first born, making her the oldest unnie/noona in the family of 10. Krystal is... head strong. She is pretty blunt, whether it be family or not. She also reserved to, but our little girl is a real softy inside. She shows her love quietly or it can come out as tough love. Krystal is the responsible type, even so much as to nag her own omma to stop being a kid. Aigoona~ She can be rather sassy at times,but we all love her. Krystal might have gotten her mama's teasing trait, poking fun at her omma, or her omma is just a victim since she all she does is cry in a corner when it happens. 

 

Name: Rue

Age: 7

This cutie is Rue, our 2nd born~ She's has the warmest heart out of all of the kids. She's always looking out for others rather than herself, which can put her in tough positions sometimes. Rue tries to be a good girl, not wanting to cause us any trouble. We tell her to tell us whats wrong but she so selfless. She loves to eat~ Her puffy cheeks and little belly that she tries to hide makes her really huggable. Shes a little teddy bear than will use the puppy face if she really wants something *coughs* when omma takes her snacks away *cough*.

 

Name: Greyson

Age: 7

Greyson, what to do with this boy. He's always making remarks about something, good and bad. His confidence and feisty personality makes it kinda hard to control him. Before have the other kids, he played with Rue and Krystal a lot when they were younger, making him more open with his softer self, some may call it feminine, or more sensitive. We're just trying to teach him to control what he says... He takes after Krystal, learning a few of her habits and made it into his own... 

 

Name: Ace

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter