Final

Are you fine? 너 아직도 내거야?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi it's my first time writing a taengsic fanfic and im currently writing a yoonsic with taeny fanfic so.... i hope it suits your taste. I watched too much taengsic break up fan-made videos.... hope you enjoy! it's gonna be a one shot :)

 

Taeyeon POV

 

Sooyeon ah… I miss you… so much….

 

Back in 2014 before 9/30

 

“NO! YOU CAN’T JUST MAKE ME DATE SOMEONE ELSE AND ASK ME TO BREAK UP WITH SICA!!!???” I raged at the new CEO who snickered at me.

 

“The contract states that you must follow my rules or else I’ll release pictures of your disgusting members kissing in public.” He said while smirking at me, knowing that I would do as he says.

 

“How did you….” I muttered and almost cursed at him.

 

“So, what do want? Ruin your precious group mates image and save yourself or sacrifice yourself?” He evilly smiled at me.

 

I knew that I had to put my group before myself. Without SNSD, I am not anyone. After cursing at myself, I agreed to his terms.

 

During these few months, I had not been able to tell Sica anything as I was really busy. One day, she couldn’t take of my behavior and asked why I was constantly avoiding her.

 

I just said, “Let’s break up. Take care.” Which I regretted for the rest of my life… It also gave me a slap to the cheek. While crying, she ran out.

 

I could imagine the amount of hurt I gave her. My beloved Sica was more tired, busier than me as she just started her fashion business. I promised to support her no matter what and that will never change.

 

Present time

 

I am now promoting my lead track, ‘Fine’ which I wrote for Sica. It’s been 3 years yet I still can’t forget you. Your laziness, your cuteness, your whining, and more importantly your warmth.

 

Although I never deserved you, but you still gave me a chance to melt your ice-cold heart. Even if everyone hates me, as long as I have you, everything will be just fine.

 

Jessica POV

 

Taen

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter