babysitting

in your arms
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"YOU!" both sides pointed at each other while eyeing their costume head to toe. Their jaws just dropped, followed with annoyance in their eyes as if they were ready to fight each other on the spot.

"WHY DID YOU COSPLAY SUPERGIRL, YOU STUPID GIRL?"

"WHY DID YOU COSPLAY SUPERMAN, YOU STUPID BOY?"

"YOU'RE TOO FAT TO BE A SUPERGIRL!"

"WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY? YOU'RE THE MOST USELESS SUPERMAN I KNOW!"

"BAKA!"

"AHO!"

Their bickering continued on and on and Ryu had no choice but let them be.

"Ryu, why did you invite him?!" Sana was mad. Ryu shook his head as he left Tomoya, Yui and the two bickering enemies to settle themselves.

"There's no day where these two babies will not quarrel," Yui remarked as Tomoya tried to calm the two down. 

Sana and Yuta are well known in the school to be enemies. They've known each other since childhood because it's a small town and everyone knows everyone but these two kids are never friends. Their bickering could last a whole day if there's no one to stop them.

"Tomoya, could you send her home, please? I didn't come here expecting to see her face. Ugh, if I've known, I wouldn't even want to come!" Yuta complained, followed by Sana's hateful reply, "Why is he even invited? You know that I hate to even hear his name and why didn't you guys tell me he's gonna come along? AND HE COPIED ME."

Tomoya smacked their heads with both of his hands, "Enough! It's because Yuta asked first and Yui would be lonely if you don't come, Sana! And you! Stop acting like a child!" Tomoya scolded the two of them and Yui could only giggle at the back. Ryu came back with a bottle of water as he was thirsty while watching the two bicker. Yui linked arms with Sana to avoid her quarreling with Yuta again as they stepped into the convention centre.

The convention centre was already packed with cosplayers. There were many people cosplaying superheroes, game characters and even objects and food like ramen and potatoes. Sana was amazed at how huge the conference is that she forgot her fight with Yuta a few minutes ago. It was their first time at a comic conference and she was excited to meet people who share the same interest as her. 

"Yui, you'll go around with Sana, okay? We'll be with Yuta so that they don't have to embarrass us further," Ryu said and Yui gave an okay sign as they parted ways. Without Yuta around, Sana could feel that the air is fresher and her world calmer. She was thankful that Ryu made that decision.

The two girls went around the convention looking at booths and being amazed of cosplayers who look so much like the character that they cosplay. They managed to take a picture with someone who dressed up as Eren Yeager. Yui, who is a huge fan of Attack on Titan (she cosplayed Annie Leonhart) made sure that they would not miss the interview with the creator of AoT, Hajime Isayama.

When it was time for the interview, Yui was too excited that she let go of Sana and get pushed all the way to near front of the stage which separates her and Sana. "I'm sorry!!!" Yui said over the phone as Sana was at the very back of the hall. She was not a huge fan of the AoT series so she's not so disappointed not being able to see Isayama up close.

"You!" Sana thought she heard the voice of her enemy and she turned around. To her horror, Nakamoto Yuta was standing behind her alone.

"You!" Sana mimicked, "Where's Ryu and Tomoya?"

"They're watching the interview. And where's Yui? Did you leave her alone, you dumb girl?"

"Of course not, you dumb boy! And why didn't you go with them? Why are you here? Go away! I don't want to see your ugly face."

"I don't want to see your ugly face either!"

As they were bickering while people were focused on the interview with Hajime Isayama, a boy was running towards them. He would almost trip and fall if it wasn't for the two.

"Are you okay?" Sana asked the boy who she picked up and carried. The boy was on the verge of crying and Yuta patted his head to calm him down.

"Where are your parents?" Yuta asked but the boy only muttered mama, mama which means that he must have come here with his mom and now that he's lost, he doesn't know where to go.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter