Glance

Glance

"Yah, Jungkook" Taehyung spoke as he looked at the sea, the waves crashing onto the white sand and Taehyung's feet, the clouds had a perfect shade of sky blue on it, contrast to the dark shade of blue of the sea, Jungkook hummed as he wrapped his arms around Taehyung's waist, back hugging the other.

"Yes Tae?" He asked, Taehyung sighed in wonder.

"Why do you always glance at me? Not that I don't like it but, I'm just really curious" Taehyung asked, Jungkook had confusion written all over his face, as if Taehyung could sense he quickly replied.

"I'm not a pretty sight Kookie, girls always look at you but instead, you only look at me who's ugly" Taehyung frowned, Jungkook sighed and hugged him tighter.

"I have  million- no- billion reasons as to why I always glance at you, but I'll give you three so as to not waste your time"

Taehyung giggled.

"Okay, number one!"

                             "You're beautiful"

Jungkook sighed as he kept staring at Taehyung, smiling brightly than the sun ever could, laughing with his friends as they joked, Jungkook rested his chin on his arm, watching Taehyung.

"Aish Jungkook you're creeping me out, if you like him just say so" Jimin said as he looked at Jungkook like he was a weirdo, Jungkook glared at Jimin.

"Do you know how hard it is? Yoongi was the one who confessed not you so you don't know what it feels" Jungkook retorted, Jimin raised his hands up in the air in surrender.

I'm just saying that you need to man up, I heard that Jung Hoseok is likes Taehyung over there and is planning on courting the boy" Jungkook's eyes widened at the information, Jimin chuckled at the other's reaction and pat his shoulder.

"Better start moving, Jungkookie!" Jimin yelled as he walked out the hallway, Jungkook sighed and looked back at Taehyung, who was still smiling brightly 

"How can I make you smile?" Jungkook mumbled as he watched Taehyung laugh and joke around, he smiled.

"You're so beautiful"

"Number two!" Jungkook said with a smile, hearing Taehyung's giggle as he rocked them left and right gently.

     "You distract me that I can't help but stare at you        more"

"Yah, Jungkook!" 

"What?" Jungkook uttered out and saw Jimin frowning at him with Yoongi snickering at him.

"I told you to man up what happened?" Jimin said with a whine, Jungkook frowned and looked down at his food.

"I-I might get rejected" Jungkook replied, Jimin scoffed.

"You'll man up somehow, but be quick, Hoseok is already making a move" Jimin said, Jungkook turned to see Hoseok talking and laughing with Taehyung, they looked happy together, a pang of jealousy and sadness his Jungkook, he looked down at his food and started eating.

"Okay class, today's lesson will be.." Jungkook couldn't hear the rest as he stared ahead, looking at Taehyung who was three seats in front of him, he smiled dreamily as he saw Taehyung's serious face, his eyes holding determination as he chewed on he tip of his ballpen. He looked adorable in Jungkook's eyes.

​​​​​​"Sir. Jeon?" He heard the teacher call his surname, he turned and saw her teacher looking worriedly at him.

"Are you alright? You seem spaced out" The teacher asked, Jungkook quickly shook his head, making the said teacher hesitantly nod before continuing her lesson. Jungkook looked back at Taehyung once again.

"You're so distracting"

"Hey!" Jungkook heard an all to familiar voice behind him, he hesitantly turned and saw Taehyung running towards him.

"Y-Yes?" Jungkook uttered out as he stared into Taehyung's eyes, they looked so much better up close.

"I haven't talked to you these weeks and I wanted to get to know you, I'm Kim Taehyung" And he beamed that smile that made Jungkook's heart flutter.

"Hi, I'm Jeon Jungkook"

"And lastly number three!" Jungkook said, turning Taehyung around, he smiled fondly at the adorable blushing boy in front of him, he started to slowly lean in, and crashed their lips together in a sweet kiss. Taehyung smiled and wrapped his arms around Jungkook's neck loosely as he responded, the kiss was in sync, their heart were uncontrollably beating fast their stomachs were filled with fluttering butterflies.

"And number three?" Taehyung asked as he pulled away, Jungkook looked straight into Taehyung's eyes, never failing to make him fall for them deeper, he kissed Taehyung's forehead before leaning his forehead with the 

     "You're so perfect that I can't help but love you at        the same time"

Taehyung smiled as he stared at Jungkook, and at that moment, he felt like the most beautiful and happiest man to ever walk Earth.

"I love you"

"I love you too"

Because feelings don't always have to be shown by actions, you can see it in a person's eyes, just like they always say.

"The eyes are always the key to see through a person's emotion."

 

 

​​​​​