SARAH & HENRY

Healing Hands IV

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

EPISODE 9: SARAH & HENRY

============================ IN THE ER ==========================

Henry: In these ten survivors, three are severely wounded, while the other seven have mild wounds. But, we still have to take care of them.

Kelly: By the way, did you see Chris?

Henry: Chris, I was just talking to him in the canteen.

Jenny: Then, where did he even go?

Henry: Call him, and tell him there’s an emergency.

Kelly reaches the phone to call Chris.

(Chris on his cellphone)

Chris: Yes, Kelly?

Kelly: Hurry and come down to the ER. There was a bus crash, and ten are wounded.

Chris: Coming…

Kelly: Dr. Lai, he is coming down immediately.

Henry: Ok.

Half an hour later, all the survivors had been treated. Henry goes back to the room that Sarah is staying in.

========================== SARAH’S ROOM =======================

Henry walks in to find that Sarah had already fell asleep. Trying not to wake her up, Henry quietly sits down on one of the chairs. A few minutes later, Sarah wakes up from her nap, because Henry blocked some of the sunlight from the opened windows.

Sarah (rubbing her eyes): Oh, Henry you’re back!

Henry: Here, let me help you again.

Henry helps Sarah to lie on her back with a pillow on her back for comfort.

Sarah: Thank you.

Henry: You’re welcome. And, you were saying something about your doctor from Singapore. Continue.

Sarah: Umm… Oh, she said…

Henry: Come on… I’ve been waiting for over an hour to find out what you were trying to say.

Sarah: Ok, let me continue without any interruption.

Henry: Ok, ok. I’m listening with my ears wide open.

Sarah: Well, the doctor told me that me that after my long battle with all the cancerous cells in the body, I have finally defeated uterus cancer!

Henry takes out his hand from his pocket and shakes hand to congratulate Sarah.

Henry: Congratulations!!

Sarah (with a sly smile): Thank you.

Henry: Sarah…

Sarah: Hmm?

Henry: Do you think you should give us another chance?

Siu Ping (Fanny Ip) and James (Rocky Cheng) walks in.

Siu Ping: Ahh, you’re awake!

Siu Ping runs to give Sarah a hug.

Sarah: Yes, yes, I’m awake. How are you two? Still bickering? I haven’t seen you guys since I left Singapore two months again.

Siu Ping: Well, the divorce papers are almost ready.

Sarah: Are you guys for real this time? I mean it’s hard to find someone that truly loves you Siu Ping.

James: I don’t want to sign it…

Siu Ping: Too bad then.

Sarah: Come on guys.

Siu Ping: Don’t try to persuade me, because you are not going to succeed.

Henry pretends to cough.

James: Oh, hello Henry. I didn’t see you when we came in.

Henry: Hello again.

Sarah: Why don’t you two sit down to talk for dinner?

Siu Ping: With him? No way.

James: Sure.

Sarah: Ok, I’ll pay for your dinner. Come on, I’m sure you should give him a chance. Just one, just for me.

Siu Ping: Fine… it’s just going to be for you.

Siu Ping and James leave.

Henry: Back to what I was talking about. How about another chance for us. Like you had said before, it is hard to find someone that truly loves one another. We went through so many hardships to finally manage to get together. Just give me another chance, please?

Sarah: But…

Henry: The past is the past Sarah. Forget about it. We can start off fresh and clean.

Sarah: Ok, I will give you another chance.

Henry: Yes! I waited so long.

Sarah: That’s a miracle that I am hearing from a playboy.

Henry: No, not anymore. I will cherish this chance that you have just given us. You will be the only one that I will love from now on.

Sarah: You and your sweet talks are back right?

Henry: It just shows how much I care and love for you.

Sarah: Come and sit on the bed.

Henry: Why?

Henry does as told. Sarah leans forward to give him a kiss on his lips. Then they both smile at each other.

Sarah might not have not that this was all set up by her love, Henry. Henry had told James and Siu Ping to have a scene so that Sarah could feel she needed Henry. All of a sudden, Siu Ping and James walked right in.

Siu Ping: Sorry to interrupt guys, I just wanted to ask if there are any recommendations for restaurants.

Henry: Wait, let me call M.C. He and Betsy ate at this restaurant with excellent fresh oysters. Hold on for a second.

As Henry calls M.C., who is in the canteen, Sandra and James continued their usual chatting with Sarah.

Sarah: So… have you two thought about what I just said?

James: I would love to take another chance, you know.

Sarah: Yes, you’ve been telling me that for the past few months before I left Singapore.

Siu Ping: This requires a lot of thinking.

Sarah and James: We know what that means…

(Henry on the phone):

Henry: M.C. I want to ask you a question.

M.C.: Please not now. Betsy and I were just talking about our future. I’ll call you back.

Henry: Got it!

Sarah: So… what is the name of the restaurant?

Henry: M.C. is busy right now, therefore, I do not know the name.

Sarah: What is he doing? Is Joe back or something?

Henry: No, he is talking with Betsy about their future.

Sarah: Let’s hope they get back together and Betsy accepts the proposal.

Henry: Yes, just because we got back together, we should hope that they get back together as well, so that we can all share the sense of happiness.

Sarah: Was that meant for Siu Ping and James?

Siu Ping: Hey, don’t talk about us.

James: Let’s eat, and give Sarah the bill.

Siu Ping and James leave.

Sarah: I really hope from the heart that these two will get back together and have a happy life together.

Henry: Let’s pray that all the people around us will have a partner so that they can share their secrets, and talk with each other. It’s a happy thing you know.

Sarah: Yes, I do know.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - <!--Chapter end-->