3 Rules Of Being A Spy

3 Rules Of Being A Spy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

"Agent Moon, your mission is to eliminate the target, Kim Yongsun a.k.a Solar."

 

Moonbyul deleted the message after reading it and walked towards the wardrobe of the hotel she was staying at. She picked out the only suit that was inside and looked at at before shrugging her shoulders; finally her agency has given her something she actually deserves. She tied her hair into a neat ponytail and put on the suit, being careful not to tear the wrinkle it. She admired herself in the mirror and checked her equipment before strutting towards the ball room where the party would be held. 

 

Moonbyul caught everyone's attention once she entered but her mind was focused on one task only. She scanned the room for the woman she was looking for and soon spotted brunette. She smirked and took 2 glasses of champagne as she walked towards the table where the woman was. 

 

"What is a pretty lady like you doing here alone?" Moonbyul asked as she passed the champagne to the latter. 

 

"So a lady, with killer looks, like you would come to me~" Solar hummed, emphasizing on the pun she made. 

 

"Well, you are drop-dead gorgeous~" Moonbyul fired back and took a sip from her glass. Just then, a man walked on to the podium and used a spoon to tap on the glass, catching everyone's attention. Kim Do Hoon, owner of Rainbow Entertainment, had held a birthday celebration inviting all his friends, investors and co-workers. Moonbyul learned that Solar's job was to eliminate him so she was hired to prevent that from happening. 

 

Now that she had Solar under her watch, she thought that everything would be fine. But it wasn't. Moonbyul was caught by surprise when the lights suddenly went out. Everyone panicked and were mumbling to each other when a gunshot was heard. While everyone was screaming and heading for an exit, Moonbyul, on the other hand, had managed to knock the gun out of the way of the CEO, causing Solar to miss. She hissed at the latter and proceeded to start a fist fight. But Moonbyul could see the punches she was throwing because of the night vision contacts. 

 

She grabbed the brunette by the wrist and twisted the gun out of her hand. Solar threw another punch with her free hand but was blocked by Moonbyul again, who kneed her in the gut. The latter stumbled backwards while Moonbyul removed her blazer to allow more freedom for maneuvering. Solar, who was also prepared with night vision contacts, scanned the table for a steak knife and started swinging it at the latter. Moonbyul unfortunately had to block it with her arm, which earned her a slash. Hissing in pain, she too drew her knife from her waist hoister and blocked the second attack in time. Their forces were matched as they were held at a standstill before pushing each other away. Solar recovered quicker and took the chance to run. Moonbyul ran after her but by the time she got out, the latter had already disappeared among the crowd. She fished out her phone from the same hoister and reported that she lost the target. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Moonbyul returned to her hotel room and headed to the bathroom to clean herself, careful to avoid the fresh cut on her arm. She sighed while looking at the ripped suit and remembered the reason why her company doesn't provide her with something expensive. She dried her hair with her good hand but stopped when she saw someone in her room. 

 

"What are you doing here." Moonbyul hissed as she continued with her usual routine with her senses on high alert. 

 

Solar had her eyes on the latter's wound while she answered that she just wanted to see her. But it was also because she was drawn to the girl's beauty and mysteriousness. In addition if she wanted to succeed, she had to find Moonbyul's weakness. Solar walked towards a drawer by the TV and took out a first aid kit before signaling the latter to stretch her arm out. Moonbyul was a little skeptical but was convinced by Solar's 'I could have killed you if I wanted to' quote.

 

Moonbyul hissed in pain once the antiseptic touched her skin. Solar apologized but it couldn't be helped. Moonbyul watched as the latter concentrated on treating the wound that she caused. She didn't know her reason but somehow, her guard was reduced by a little bit. She admired the latter's face; there is an aura of cuteness and iness mixed together. 

 

Feeling a stare on her, Solar shifted her line of sight up before snapping her eyes back to the wound, trying to hide her embarrassment and concentrating on the ugly scar she caused on the once perfect skin. 

 

"There, we are even again." Solar cleared her voice and said while getting up to leave.

 

M: Why? 

 

S: Hmm?

 

M: Why

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter