Tzupergirl

Sweeter than Ice Cream
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I can't stop thinking about Minatozaki Sana. Her eyes, lips, curves. Damn, she's perfect. I want to see her. Waaaaaahhhh.

Chou Tzuyu already lost her mind.

She's daydreaming, staring at the window not listening to their teacher. She's shaking her head and smiling like a crazy girl. Ms. Ahn notices Tzuyu's actions and suddenly calls her.

"Chou Tzuyu, Chou Tzuyu, Chou Tzuyu." Ms. Ahn said.

Tzuyu did not hear her teacher. Now all her classmates looks at her while laughing. This is the first time they saw Tzuyu like that. 

"Tzuyu-yah" Dahyun taps Tzuyu's shoulders. 

Tzuyu snaps from her daydreaming session. "Wae?" She looks at Dahyun then she noticed everyones looks at her while laughing.

"Chou Tzuyu, Are you here now?" Ms. Ahn uttered.

"Sorry Ms. Ahn." Tzuyu said while bowing to her teacher.

Damn, Minatozaki Sana. What have you done to me?

The bell rang, time for lunch.

At the cafeteria.

"Tzuyu what happened earlier?" Dahyun asks Tzuyu.

Chaeyoung her smol friend also asks her. They had never seen Tzuyu like that. She always pays attention to their classes.

"Guys, I think I like someone." Tzuyu suddenly said.

"Whatttttttt?" Dahyun and Chaeyoung both grin at Tzuyu.

"Who's the lucky guy? Or is it a person? Maybe it's a dog." Chaeyoung laughs. 

Tzuyu really never noticed and got interested on anyone since forever. She loves animals expecially her dogs Gucci and Minjoon.

"I'm serious guys. She's actually a girl. She's Minatozaki Sana. Do you know her?" Tzuyu smiles.

"The leader of J Trinity? The y squirrel? The cheerleader?" Dahyun shockedly said.

Chaeyoung; "She's really pretty and a lot of boys and girls have a crush on her. She's famous, you know."

"How come I don't

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter