Chapter 6: Aftermath

What Could Happen In One Night
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
After the fight between Kim Youngmin and Shindong the news hit the world. News buzzed everywhere about Shindong and Kim Youngmin’s death. The police tried to find out who killed the two but no evidence could be found and many of the idol that debuted with SM were quested.
Then, at an EXO interview, they were asked, “How do you all feel about Kim Youngmin sshi’s death?” “Uh, truthfully, we’re actually glad he’s gone.” Suho answered, “Huh? Waeyo?” Jong In said (interviewer’s name). “We can tell you the truth now. Truth is, he wasn’t a good person. He pushed us over our limits. He never really cared. All he cared about was money. When we were injured, he shrugged it off.” Kris said. “Whenever we were sick, he didn’t care. All that mattered was the money he received.” D.O added. “But, we are still grateful that he let us debut. It was him that agreed for us to debut. So for that, we are thankful.” Suho said. “But, now we’re getting a new CEO.” Chen added cheerfully. “Ah, jjinja?! Who said it?!” Jong In asked. “One of our close friend’s uncles.” Xiumin answered. “Uncles?” Jong In question. “Ne, her twin uncles are the new CEO’s. Song Minwoo sshi and Song Jun sshi. Their niece is our friend, Song Emma. Her friends, Zoe Zing and Allicia Blake. The three a trainees under 8 different companies. They were a secret collab project between the companies. “Ah jjinja? Which companies?” Jong In asked.
“SM Entertainment.” Lay said.
“YG Entertainment.” Baekhyun said.
“JYP Entertainment.” Chanyeol said.
“Pledis Entertainment.” Kai said.
“Jellyfish Entertainment.” Tao said.
“Big Hit Entertainment.” Suho said.
“Woolim Entertainment” Luhan said.
“And, Cube Entertaiment.” Kris said.
“W-Wow! They must be an amazing talented group.” Jong In said. “They are. They’re our dongsaengs and hoobaes. Please send XYZ some love. They’re debuting this year.” EXO said together, smiling and waving. ~Timeskip~ XYZ were at SM training and practicing their debut song, 1,2,3. A song that shows charisma, mystery, power, beauty, talent and skills.
The members:
Song Emma: Maknae, Main Vocal, Main Rapper and Main Dancer.
Zing Zoe: Leader, Main Rapper, Lead Vocal, Main Dancer.
Blake Allicia: Face of the Group, Main Vocal, Lead Rapper and Main Dancer.
Debuting as XYZ with SM Entertainment.
Debuting as XY, YZ, ZX with YG Entertainment.
Emma debuting as Solo – Mystery – Pledis Entertainment
Zoe debuting as Solo – Light – Big Hit Entertainment.
Allicia debuting as Solo – Plasma – Woolim Entertainment
Emma debuting as an actress – Jellyfish Entertainment
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter