Prologue

Fallen Angels
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"A new group has debuted in 2014. To start of the New Year, a group we've all been waiting for, Fallen Angel!! They've debuted with their song, 'Fallen Angel'." Says the MC, Kim Wonbin. 
"Why is this group different from the other? It’s because it’ not a boy or girl group. It’s a co-ed group.
Lead by their leader, Lee Hyun-Ki, also known as Night, the leader, main rapper, lead vocal and lead dancer. His body up to perfection with a firm body and rock-hard abs, with amazing flexibility, standing at 190cm at only 19 years old. Voice so strong and powerful full of charisma. Excels in academics, fluent in 11 languages with amazing martial arts skills with black belt in all 12 different areas. Graduated from highschool at 17 and graduated from university at 18.
The face of the group, Choi Changmin, also known as Mystery, the face, main dancer, lead rapper and lead vocal. His body strong and firm, overflowing of charisma and charm, perfect chocolate abs, with outstanding flexibility, stands at 187cm at only 18 years old. Voice so powerful and soulful, full of emotions. Excels in academics, fluent in 11 languages, amazing martial arts ability in 12 areas. Graduated from highschool at 16 and graduated at 17 from university.
Lastly, the maknae, Hwa-Young Yong, also known as Midnight, the maknae, main vocal, lead rapper and lead dancer. Voice of power and uniqueness with an hourglass body standing at 180cm tall and only 17 years old. Excels in academics, speaks 11 languages fluently and masters 12 areas of martial arts. Graduated from highschool at 15 and graduated from highschool at 15 and graduated from university at 16.
Their manager, Shin Kim, stands

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter