Block B Zico ft. Seventeen, VIXX, SHINee

Kpop Dream Oneshots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You were with your 2 best friends, (1st/b/f/f) and (2nd/b/f/f), and were at a concert with a heap of kpop groups there.
The 3 of you were allowed backstage since you won the 3 V.I.P backstage passes.
The 3 off you were talking, high 5-ing, taking pictures, getting autographs from idols as they walked by or as they stopped to talk to you.
Then, Zico from Block B walked in and smirked at (Y/N) then walked over to (Y/N) and gave (Y/N) a ring that said ‘Show Me The Money’ on it and he walked away before blowing a kiss at (Y/N).
Then he saw some Seventeen members along with VIXX and SHINee with (Y/N) and you said “Hwaiting!” to Vernon and he smiled back at you and said “Hwaiting!” and then Seungkwan pushed Vernon playfully and winked at (Y/N).
Then (Y/N), , (1st/b/f/f) and (2nd/b/f/f went up front to watch the concert and the stage was in a circle and (Y/N) and her friends were in the front row when Block B came on they sang Nillili Mambo and during the part of the song when it said, “Nilli Nilli Nilli a”, Zico grabbed (Y/N)’s hand and put his face right up at (Y/N) making her go red and the fans scream.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter