BTS One-shot

Kpop Dream Oneshots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
            (Y/N) was walking around the park near a basketball listening to BT when suddenly a BTS bus came driving through and a group of 7 boys came out, (Y/N) stared at them for a while until she realized it was BTS. They started playing basketball and (Y/N) was just in shock and was watching them from a far when they looked up and saw (Y/N) staring at them. The boys had a mental conversation with their eyes and they agreed to let (Y/N) play. Rap Monster waved her over but she looked around to see who he was waving at, she then looked back at him and mouthed, ‘Me?’ to him. He nod and she smiled and jogged over to them. “2, 3, Bangtan! Annyeonghaseyo we are Bangtan Sonyeondan!” They greeting. “Annyeonghaseyo. I’m (Y/N).” You said. “Come join us. We’ve got an odd amount of people.” Jin said. (Y/N) agreed to play and they were split into 2 groups, the hyung group and maknae group. The hyung group had Jin, J-Hope, Suga and Rap Monster while the maknae group had Jungkook, Jimin, V and (Y/N) were in one group. They played basketball together from about 1 hour before they had to go. As they were about to say goodbye Jungkook exclaimed, “(Y/N) come join us! Play with us at the dorm.” “Uh, are you sure?” “Yes!” They exclaimed. They got on the bus and (Y/N) sat next to Rap Monster and J-Hope. They arrived at the dorm and hung out the whole day. And surprisingly there were no fans out that day making BTS and (Y/N) wonder why.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter