Sleep

If life was easy where would all the adventures be?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After waiting for hours, a doctor came out of the ICU. They immediately stand up waiting for result.

The doctor approached them with a slight smile on his face.

"He's perfectly alright now. Ha cut two main veins and loss a lot of blood.Thanks to Taekwoon-ssi we are able to save him on time. Thankfully he had the same blood type."

"Thank goodness! Can we see him doctor." Hakyeon asked.

"We'll change him to the ward. Then you can see him. Make sure you don't make too much noise. He still needs a lot of rest."

"Thank you so much doctor." They said in unison slightly bowing.

"Make sure to inform us when he wake up." They nodded. 

They decided to watch after him after they change him to normal ward. They say at every corner of the room. Hakyeon sat on the bed while softly caressing his hair. Taekwoon stand right beside Hakyeon while keeping his eyes on Wonshik not even leaving for a second. 

None of their eyes leave him for even a second. They watch him as his chest rise and drop every second. Beep sound covering the silence in the room. His left wrist covered with bandage. His skin pierced worth needle for IV drips. They insisted to stay with him for the night even though their manager told them to leave and get some rest.

With Taekwoon changed into clean clothes brought by his manager,  all of them find a comfortable place to sleep for the night.

It is not like they will sleep peacefully for the night. They

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter