Big spoon, little spoon

A home to call our own
Please log in to read the full chapter

Woohyun is already in bed by the time Howon gets out of the shower.

"Hyunnie..."

"Mhmm?"

Woohyun's hair is mussed, lips slightly parted. Howon watches him open his eyes, just barely. He's beautiful, Howon thinks, even like this, sleepy and drowsy. Climbing into bed, Howon tells Woohyun that, whispers it into the skin of Woohyun's bare shoulder. He smells like their sheets, like the citrusy shower gel he loves and Howon's grown to like, and underneath all that, he smells like home, like comfort and security. Howon wiggles closer, and Woohyun hums, an arm sliding across Howon's waist, a leg hooking around his thighs to pull them closer.

"Go to sleep," Woohyun blurrily mumbles, already halfway back to sleep. "Isn't it like, past one?"

"It was 2.30am before I showered," Howon replies, eyes closing, lulled by the warmth of the sheets and Woohyun's closeness. They don't usually stay cuddling for long; their backs feel better when they sleep side by side instead of in each other's arms. But Howon likes this, likes the moment of intimacy before bed. And today, after the long day at work with overtime that's well past his pay grade, Howon wants to linger in this feeling for longer. Woohyun shifts his leg easily when Howon turns until they're lying back to chest, and when Howon scoots back until they're spooning, Woohyun's leg find its way back across Howon's thighs just as easily. "Can we sleep like this today?"

"Mm," Woohyun hums, mo

Please log in to read the full chapter