Chapter 10: Sebaek

You're The Only One

It had been a week that Baekhyun didn't go out from his room. He went out to school only. Food would be leaved at the door of his room. He caused everyone became worry especially his mother and Kyungsoo. He kept thinking about Sehun, the guy that he loved the most. 

With sudden, Baekhyun back to reality when he heard his room was being knock. He knew it must be his mother again. 

"Baekhyun, comes out! "Baekhyun's mother asked him to go out. Her mother kept on knocking the door that made Baekhyun felt irritated. Finally, he opened the door 

"Finally! "Baekhyun's mother said. 

"What mom? "Baekhyun asked his mother. 

"Get prepare. We're going to my friend's house, "

"It's your friend, not mine. I want to stay at home, "

"Yes, it's my friend but we're going to talk about you and her child, "

"But mom... "

"No but! Get ready! Five minutes and we're going, "

Baekhyun let out a heavy sigh. He couldn't say anything as his mother already ordered him.

.............

Mrs Kim and Mrs Oh were having time talking to each other while Baekhyun at the outside, taking some air. He didn't feel uncomfortable as no one there to talk to. He was dumbfounded, thinking about himself and Mrs Oh's child. 

He tried to think, to guess about what had his mother and her friend had planned for him. He tried his best but nothing appeared on his mind. 

"Baek, darling! "Mrs Kim called her son. Baekhyun shocked. He turned to look at his mother, who was calling him to enter into the house. 

Baekhyun stood up and walked toward his mother lazily. His face was sour. 

"Darling, don't make your face like that! I do the best for you! "Mrs Kim persuaded her son. Baekhyun smiled, fake smile. 

They took a seat in front of Mrs Oh. Mrs Oh's child still didn't show face although it had been an hour that Baekhyun and his mother were there. Baekhyun kept his head down. Not ready for what his mother and Mrs Oh were going to talk about. 

"Baekhyun, before we start to discuss more about it, I want to ask you something, "Mrs Oh spoke to Baekhyun. Her face looked serious that caused Baekhyun to shiver. His heart skipped a beat. He did nothing, just nodded his head slowly. 

"We are going to engage you with my child. So, I want to ask you something. Do you have someone that you love? "Mrs Oh asked Baekhyun. That guy shocked. Terrified. 

Without thinking twice, he nodded his head. He answered the question from Mrs Oh. 

"Yes. That person is.... "

"Me! "

Everyone turned their eyes to the person who just entered into the house. Oh Sehun. Baekhyun's eyes enlarged with sudden. He couldn't sit properly when the person who was going to be his future fiancé was Sehun, the person he loved. 

Sehun chuckled. He walked toward them. He then sat besides Baekhyun. For a while. He then pulled Baekhyun and brought that guy to the back where garden located at. 

"Mom! Baekhyun said yes! He wants to be my fiancé! "Sehun yelled out loud before went out of the house. Baekhyun didn't say anything as he still shocked. 

.....................

Baekhyun and Sehun were at the garden. They kept quiet. Sehun kept holding Baekhyun's hand. With sudden, Sehun kissed Baekhyun's cheek. Baekhyun shocked. He turned to look at Sehun. 

"Well. It had been a week that you didn't talk to me. It hurted me so much that I decided to take a break, "Sehun started the conversation. 

"That's why you didn't attend the school? "Baekhyun asked Sehun. That guy nodded his head. 

"I didn't give up. I decided to force my mother to plan this, "

"Plan this? "

"To make you as my fiancé! "Sehun told Baekhyun the truth. He smiled. Baekhyun became annoy with Sehun. He slapped Sehun's thigh hard that caused Sehun to scream of pain. Sehun rubbed his thigh. 

Sehun counterattacked by kissing Baekhyun's cheek. But, his kiss landed on Baekhyun's lip when that guy turned his head to Sehun. Both of them became speechless. The atmosphere became weird for both of them. They kept quiet. But Baekhyun started the conversation again. 

"What if I say no? "

"No? "

"No. Don't want to be your fiancé, pabo! "

"It's rude to call your future hubby as pabo! By the way, you can't say no when your parents say yes. Even Ji Hyo noona's parents and herself say yes to this! "

Baekhyun speechless. He knew, he couldn't argue with five person. Luckily his future fiancé  was Sehun, the person that he loved the most. He let out a sigh. 

"I will say yes if you let my hand go. I need to rub my back. It's itchy, "Baekhyun said to Sehun. Sehun rubbed Baekhyun's back by using his head. 

"Okay! I already rubbed your back. Then, I can hold your hand forever! "Sehun said to Baekhyun. 

"Sehun! "Baekhyun yelled. 

"Not Sehun, but hubby! Call me hubby and I'll let your hand go! "Sehun said to Baekhyun. He already bursted into laughter when he saw embarrass Baekhyun.

"Se.... "

"Hubby! "Sehun stroke out Baekhyun. 

"Yha! "Baekhyun became annoy. 

"Hubby! "

"No! "

"Hubby! "

"Yha! Fine! Hubby Sehun! "Baekhyun gave up. He called Sehun hubby. Sehun who won, laughed out loudly. He kissed Baekhyun's cheek for another time. 

"You know darling, if this plan doesn't success, I have another plan. I'll force my parents to prepare a wedding ceremony between you and me. And I'll tell your parents that I'll kill myself if they didn't allow me to marry you, "Sehun said to Baekhyun. 

Baekhyun laughed. He didn't knew that Sehun loved him that much that he dare to do lot of dirty plan, just to get him. 

"What a dirty plan! But, luckily my parents accept you! "Baekhyun said to Sehun. 

"How about you? Do you accept me with sincere? "Sehun asked Baekhyun. He kept both of his eyes to his lover. Baekhyun said nothing but nodded his head. Baekhyun's action caused Sehun to smile. He grabbed Baekhyun and hugged that guy tightly, that he didn't want to let that guy go. He thanked Baekhyun for accepting him in his life.