***

Panacea
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

📢Warning!! Small changes were made in previous chapters, adding more detail and improving the standard of the story.

- ‘Are you satisfied with your results?’ Yang CEO asked the girls standing in front of him. They unsure of what to answer were only looking at him perplexed.

- ‘Yes.’ The leader answered for the entire team.

- ‘You should not be, but you did well. We are going to start preparing for your debut, the team that is assigned to take care of you will explain the details later. Are you curious about what your name will be?’ The girls all smiled and expectantly nodded.

- ‘Yes.’

- ‘ECLIPS’, as in the solar eclipse without the ‘E’ at the end, so everyone from all the corners of the earth will turn their heads to look at you.

- ‘Do you like it?’

- ‘Yes, thank you!!’ their faces were glowing, eyes full of tears.

- ‘Work hard, I will see you later.’ Everyone bowed as the CEO exited the room.

Aria without realizing it stood up and hugged the girls with tears in her eyes.

- ‘Congratulations!’ was all she could say.

- ‘Thank you for being here for us, now we can meet on stage beside the usual practice room.’ MM, as usual, was the most excited.

The girls carefully bowed to the people leaving the room one by one, Aria found herself bowing together with them.

- ‘This reminds me of our old selves.’Ahra stated while they bowed again to another senior.

- ‘It does!’ Aria agreed. They all laughed.

--

The 3 years old girl in the white princes like night dress made by her mom was standing in front of the door, staring at the smoke coming into her room like dark magic she saw in Disney movies. While standing on her toes her small hand was trying to reach the doorknob when the door opened a dark ash cloud intruded her room and transformed the colour of her dress from white to dark grey in places even back. As she took in the air dominating the house she started to cough loudly, at the sound of her cough her parents reacted instantly. The door of her parents’ bedroom opened, and her mom almost screamed when she took in the surroundings but swallowed at seeing the few centimetres past a meter-tall girl standing in the middle of the hallway tears threatening to fall from her mesmerizing black eyes. The frightened mom immediately run to her, the girl let her loud cry out in her mom’s embrace. The house was on fire.

--

          Mino W –What’s up, where are you, how about a late breakfast?

                                                                    Aria – all for it, on my way to the office, you?

          Mino W – the place where we usually eat near your place.

                                                                   Aria – I will see you there in a few.

 

She entered the familiar building, her eyes immediately scanning the place, without a second thought she went directly to the usual private room they always met. As she entered the room her eyes went wide and she hesitated for a second to take the mask that was covering her face.

Mino stood up to greet her and extended his hand for a high five, she missed it on purpose.

- ‘What sort of rapper gathering is this?’ the question was addressed to Mino, being the one who called her here.

- ‘Why?’ he asked back confused.

- ‘Nothing.’ She took the empty stop beside One at the end of the table. 

- ‘Hi, black hair.’ One greeted her.

- ‘Hi, dark brown hair.’ Her gaze met his eyes and he smiled, she concentrated on the menu in front of her.

The boys were discussing the latest models of cars as Aria was only listening and playing with the pasta on her plate.

- ‘That came out last year.’ Aria corrected Mino who was aimlessly contradicting Bobby that a certain car just came out at the beginning of this year.

A twisted charm of Aria was that she liked cars, it was surprising that a girl knew a lot about cars. Mino looked in her direction catching his gaze she mouthed to him. ‘Why did you call me here?!’ her facial expression expressing discomfort.

Mino only shrugged his shoulders and nearly stuck out his tongue but changed his mind realizing that his gesture will make their secret conversation not so secret.

- ‘Still working for a Lamborghini?’ One asked turning his head towards her for the second time during the entire 30 minutes she was there.

- ‘Of course.’ She proudly answered straightening her back. 

- ‘You will have to work for one until pension.’ He pressed her cap lower on her head. She glared at him.

- ‘She will not.’ Hanbin stood up for her, everyone turned to look at him. ‘I mean, she produced most of her songs and she is popular enough already.’ No one reacted to his statement, One took the situation in his hands and added.

- ‘Yeah, you are a known cel

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter