1 - First Meeting (Again)

A glass of Mocha

(Bambam POV)

Forever young shawty, forever young ah”

It’s a usual day, i am walking in KBS’ hall looking for my friends, who just pranked me by leaving me with Tzuyu.

“ aishh, are they trying to make a scandal between me and her? I know the fact that she loves me, but, i already say it thousand times that i don’t love her in front them. Are they that desperate to set me up so i can move from ma old girl? Why? Ah whatever, i think i must call them”

I am going to call Jackson, but Jackson called me first.

Wanna good news?” He ask

“What? You and Youngji are having a child? Or You just propose to her or what?” I Reply into it sarcastically, Jackson always brags up about their ‘relationship’ everytime.

“ I hope i can say that thing too, but not now. Hear this, Blackpink is in this hall! I met bobby few minutes ago, and he said that blackpink is in here for the new year event preparation! Don’t you excited to see jisoo?! I must ask-”

“WHAT?! BLACKPINK? SERIOUSLY? THEY’RE HERE?!” I hung up the handphone right after that.

Wait, am i hallucinating right now? she is having a meeting in this place, too? And it’s also for the new year event? God you must be kidding me. I’ll meet her now. I must retell her my feelings, properly like a gentleman, not like a coward.

So,I prepare something. So I decide to buy her favorite drink, so i change my destination into the cafe. In there, i buy  two glasses of mocha.

When i am going to leave, i see a familiar face sitting with a girl. It’s my Thai friend,NCT TEN! And i think she’s a pretty girl, ‘It’s going to be fun, take my revenge, Ten,’.

 I decided to ruin his date like when he was ruining my date with Bona. So, i prepare a voice chat of him and tzuyu, when we pranked them, and come closer to him, but right before i played the voice chat,  i overheard their chat.

“Seriously? It must be hard for you. But look at you now, you’re one of the famous member of NCT!”

That voice, that voice...

“Nah – Nah , at least i’m not as famous as you, blackpink’s barbie,”

Don’t tell me...

kkk, stop it. I don’t want everyone to know that i’m here, especially him,”

“Him? Eh, is Got7 in here?”

Yeah, we’re here. And i almost sure it’s her. But, why she wants to avoid me?

“Yup! But don’t worry, it’s just a past. Because my present is in front of me kkk,”

“ya don’t-“

“ Well, is there any problem if the past is in here too?” I Interrupt them, standing behind the girl, and put the drinks in the empty table next to them.

 

(LISA’s POV)

“Yup! But don’t worry, it’s just a past. Because my present is in front of me kkk,”

“ya don’t-“

“ Well, is there any problem if the past is in here too?” I hear someone interrupted my lovely moment with Ten with some words that i can’t hear, aishh i hate him. But, what did he say? I’m trying to look at Ten, but he stunned.

“Ya answer me, what if your past is in here too? Is that a problem?” No no no, not that whisper.

Not the voice of someone that that i’ve known, not the voice of someone that gave happiness back in my school days, not that voice of someone that used to be my dance partner, not the voice of someone that leave me, alone and lonely.

Ten smiled, stand up and bows,”Annyeonghaseo, Bambam-Sunbaenim”. He look at me, and act like nothing happen. But i can guess from that eye, it must be hard for him not to shout to him right now.

(Bambam’s POV)

                ”Annyeonghaseo, Bambam-Sunbaenim”. Seriously, Talking formal to me? You don’t want to act close like what we used to be? Oh my god, you must be really shy now, stabbing your friend from the back.

“annyeong,Ten-ssi. Well,nice to meet you here,” I talk formal to my ‘bestfriend’, like the way he started. “Well, can you introduce me to her? I think i’m not that famous to be acknowledged by a super rookie like her,” I Said, sarcastically.

Ten smiles, ofc it is a fake smile, he’s good at it. Then Lisa look at me, smiling in the way i can’t read,”No no, you’re very famous, bambam-ssi, even Jisoo noona is having you has one of her bias,”  She stand up then bows, ”Annyeonghaseo, Lalisa imnida. I’m the magnae of the latest YG Girl Group, Blackpink I hope i can be a good hoobae, bambam-sunbaenim.”

I sigh so i don’t shout because of the big anger in my heart. The way she acted to me, is she just talking formal to me? I remember how she kissed my cheek in my birthday, or when we were on the same dance group, or even when we leaned on each other at that night, talking about the dream of becoming a famous kpop idols and still stay together after that.

In the end i sigh, then i open my phone, faked a call

“Annyeong hyung. Ne ne Hyung ,I’ll go there. Wait for me,”

I bows to them, “Have a nice DATE,” then went out of the building.

(LISA’s POV)

“Have a nice DATE,”

I see him went out of the building, “It is a faked call, right?” I asked Ten.

“Yap. After years, you still remember about his habit,eh? I’m jealous,”  He said it playfully, i think that doesn’t bother him. But it bothers me, a lot.

I look at the drink he left, take one of it and smell the drink, ‘mocha, even after years. He still remember my favourite drink’.  I smiled when i think about it, but i erased it quickly, ‘no no no,i’m Ten’s now’. So i look at Ten, who is luckily playing with his phone.

“Well, all people is waiting in the 3rd floor. So i must go, bye bye, sweetie,”

                I smiled and give him a kiss bye. After he went to the lift, i sighed. So what now? I met him right when i am very happy with my Ten. I look at the drink again, smiled as i remembered my past.

 

(Flashback)

                “Sorry, but i don’t know what’s your favourite drink. But i remembered that you used to drink mocha whenever you had money to buy it,” Someone smiled in front of me, makes my heart flutters when i saw that smile.

                “Bingo! You got 100, i really love mocha. I love it till i can’t leave this practice room without it. And i like it not in the way you like capuccino, you said you like it but you leave it in the next day” I said it childishly. He just laughed, and I smiled while looking at him.

                “Wel , it’s because mocha tastes better. Anyway,  which one is harder. Leaving Mocha or me?” he asked playfully.

Strangely,  I was thinking about it seriously, then answered,”I think leaving you is as hard as i’m leaving mocha. So if i leave mocha, it means i leave you“

                “It won’t happen,” Bambam smiled. It’s a very bright smile. “Well, because you know what? La-“

                “Lalisa is in a deep friendship with bambam,” I smiled, remember how deep is our friendship.

“Ya! Only friends?” He asked.

I think he just being playful with that question, so i didn’t really pay attention to that question.

                “Can I Confess something” He asked me

I nodded, then he said, ”I’m in love with my bestfriend, my childhood friend, my dance partner, my everything, and it’s you,” He smile.

 i shocked, couldn’t accept or deny his feeling. It’s not the matter whether i’m falling for him or not. But our friendship already gone too deep, and i afraid it’ll destroy everything. So i sighed, and tried to act like nothing happen,”well well, let’s do the training one more time bef-“.

                “That’s all,bye,” he smiled, then left the room. Left me, alone.

                When he went out, i thought about what he said. I thought act like it never happened could be the best thing that i can do now.

                And I regretted it, because in the next day, he was gone. I knew it when his friends said that he was going to South Korea, chasing his dreams, without me.

I cried all night. I just lost him, my bestfriend, my childhood friend, my dance partner, my everything.

                Since that day, I lost my intention to drink mocha, somehow.

(Flashback End)

                I look at the glass again, and smell the glass again.

‘ I miss this smell,’  it’s been years since i drink my last mocha, and i know KBS’ cafe is known enough for their mocha. But, somehow my lips don’t want to taste the mocha. So i just put it there.

 when i’m going to leave, someone grab my hands and pull me into the chair.

“So, you don’t like mocha anymore?”

I look at the face, the face of the guy that made me cry like a dumb, the face of the guy that dumped me, and the face of the guy that makes me losing my intention in mocha.

“Don’ t talk too much to someone that you’ve just met, you’re even introduce you-“

 “Shut up, lisa! I know you even better than your group member.”

“If you know me well, you’ll never leave me alone,” I Said it harshly, then continue my words,”Why you leave me? Doesn’t you know how-“

”Just answer my question, and what’s your relationship now with Ten?”  He interrupted my words, coldly, harshly. He doesn’t even care with my feeling when he gone. Fine, not only you can do that.

Fine, I’ll answer it. I think leaving you is as hard as i’m leaving mocha. So if i leave mocha, it means i leave you,“ I smiles sadly, then continuing,”But you leave me like the way you leaved capuccino, it’s right after you said you like it. So ya, take this mocha. And leave this capuccino alone, and find your mocha, because the capuccino like her new lover. And don’t mind to answer my question, i don’t need the answer anyway” I smiled, stand up, and walk away, leaving him in the cafe, alone, without even take a look of his face when i said that, like what he did to me years ago.

(Bambam’s POV)

Fine, I’ll answer it. I think leaving you is as hard as i’m leaving mocha. So if i leave mocha, it means i leave you,“ She smiles sadly, then continuing,”But you leave me like the way you left capuccino, it’s right after you said you like it. So ya, take this mocha. And leave this capuccino alone, and find your mocha, because the capuccino like her new lover” Then she leaved me.

I just stunned, then smiles sadly, yet somehow my eyes start to show liquid. ‘No, i must not cry over this’ So i erase it, and try to be strong. ‘it’s my fault anyway’. Then after that, i call someone.

“Manager-nim, let me join that variety show, and please tell them i’m ready for the script reading tommorrow,”

“Are you sure? You hesitated about it for times,”

“Nah, who is the girl in that show?”

“it’s okay then,”

“Oh okay then, make sure not to put it on internet before the time arrived,”

“Nah, i must ask Boss for that, maybe he’ll post it. Ah ya! a note. if you have any girlfriend you must breakup with her. Because BY BEING ON WE GOT MARRIED it means THERE MUST BE NO RUMOUR other that you and her, okay?”

“arraseo”  i hung up the phone.

‘it’s time to move, like her,’

.

.

.

TBC