LET ME 1

_Let Me_
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

‘Mark, can you help to fetch Leila and Kylie from their kindergarten later.’ Tammy asks mark because she has to meet client during lunch.

‘Where is your husband noona?’ Mark asks.

‘He flies to California yesterday because he has to meet his client there. I have full schedule today and Grace is out of town. Joey has class till evening and our parents is still at Japan with Jaebum parents. So the only person I could think of is you.’ Tammy explains before Mark asks about them one by one.

‘Fine noona and text me their address.’ Mark finally gives up. He knows he will never win against his sister. Besides, he miss the two little girl who always the shine of his day.

Mark proceed to do his job after seeing her sister text. He have meeting at ten in the morning and he need to finish signing the paper and do a final check on the slide that are to be present during the meeting. Suddenly, there a girl burst from his door shouting his name.

‘Mark! Mark!’ the girl shouts and she is wearing a supper short dress that almost barely hides her s and .

‘I am so sorry Mr Tuan. I already tell her that she can’t come in and I already call the guard to take her. She insists to come in and says that you are her husband.’ His assistant tells him and the last sentence caught his attention.

Mark raises his head to see the so called wife and glare at her.

‘As far as I know I never married nor engage. Who the are you to say that you are my wife.’ Mark said in harsh tone. He nodded his head to his assistant to bring the out of the room.

His assistant then drag the girl out of the room and mark proceed to do his job and ignore the girl shout. Mark collects the things he need which is his Mac book and also his phone and proceed to the meeting hall. When he arrives he notices that the shareholders of the company are already there.

Mark sit at the president sit and ask the people to proceed with their presentation. He know well that the old shareholder hate him because he is too young for the president sit. But he always has strategy on his sleeve.

The meeting keep on and on until it his time to present his idea. They have to make the Japanese contractor to like their idea and Mark, of course he also want his project to be accepted. His idea is to open a track race at the land because of the wide land. He knows that the older will surely hate his idea but he did not care.

‘Any question?’ he said after finish his presentation. He smirks as he looks at the angry look from the old shareholder.

‘Impressive Mr Tuan, very impressive. I really like your idea. You are really your father son.’ The contractor said. He is a well known business man at Japan and it is hard to impress him at the first sight.

He smile at the Japanese businessman and he shake hand with him. He wins against the haters again for who knows how many times. After sign the contract with the Japanese contractor, he then proceed to his office. Mark sits there happily and then he calls his assistant.

‘Book a restaurant; we are going to eat there. And ask all the department and staff to go there. We got the deal and I need to treat all of you.’ Mark smile and give his gold card to his assistant.

On his way to the restaurant, his sister suddenly calls.

‘Mark Tuan Yi En, where the hecks are you?’ his sister said in angry tone.

‘Inside the car noona, I am driving. Why?’ Mark reply.

‘The kindergarten teacher calls me that Leila and Kylie is still there Mark.’ His sister shouts at him through the phone.

‘Are you forgetting about my babies Mark?’ His sister continues. As soon as he heard his sister angry tone, he turn his car directly to the other side and people honking him.

He off the phone and quickly type his GPS to the kids’ school. When he arrives at the kindergarten, he saw that the two little girls are playing with a young man.  He park his car at the parking area and he come out of the car walking to the three people who are busy playing direction.

He stands there looking at them playing and it started to annoy him because he can’t see the person who owns the perfect body and squishy that are playing with his nieces.

‘Uncle Mark.’ Leila said when he saw Mark standing there and both Kylie and Jinyoung turn to see him.

Kylie and Leila run to Mark excitedly and they hug his leg and waist. Mark smile at them and hold their hand as they walk to Jinyoung.

‘Thank you for coming Mr Tuan. I thought you would never come. I don’t know the address and I don’t have car to bring them.’ Jinyoung said and he smile brightly.

Mark heartbeat suddenly increase but then he brush it off. He smile at Jinyoung and look down at his niece who have pull his hand like they wanted to talk to him.

‘Uncle Mark, my teacher is beautiful right?’ Leila said then Kylie continues:’ and also Uncle Mark, he is single. He don’t have boyfriend.’ The kids whisper in loud voice which causes Jinyoung to blush.

Mark chuckle and smile at Jinyoung as he said:’ I am Mark Tuan. I am their uncle as you can see. I am sorry to waste your time where you need to wait for them.’

‘Owh… its okay Mr Tuan, It is my job to make sure that everyone is going back safely.’ Jinyoung said and smile again.

The two little young then rush to Jinyoung as they hug him and pull him down so that they could kiss him. Jinyoung let out a giggle which Mark find super cute.

‘Mark hyung, Jinyoung hyung, what are you guys doing here?’ Kim Yugyeom the cupid is making his way with a small kid beside him.

‘Owh… Yugyeom, I am working here. I don’t know you have brother here.’ Jinyoung said.

‘I come to fetch my nieces and how did you two know each other?’ Mark asks.

‘Well Jinyoung hyung is the one who help me the other day. He feed me and then the cloth I wear that they is his.’ Yugyeom said.

Actually, Mark and Yugyeom are childhood friends. They are like brother to each other. Basically, the other night that Yugyeom mention is when he and Mark are suppose to hangout, but Mark was so busy with girls that he forget about Yugyeom and then he is waiting outside the rain because the shop owner close their shop.

Mark smile sheepishly at him and shrug it off.

‘I think I should go now. I am late for my shift at the bakery.  Kylie and Leila, teacher Jinyoung is going to meet you tomorrow okay? Have a nice day and don’t forget to smile.’ Jinyoung smile as he pat their head.

Mark and Yugyeom watch them affectionately. Jinyoung then wave at them but before he could make his way back in the kindergarten to take his things. Yugyeom have said something unexpected to both Mark and Jinyoung,

‘Mark hyung, why don’t you send Jinyoung hyung to his work place. I heard that it is 45 minutes from here using bus.’ Yugyeom said and smirk. He thinks that Mark and Jinyoung look good.

‘No, it’s okay. I can tell my boss that I have things to do. Beside s, grandma Choi is a nice person. So she will understand.’ Jinyoung said as he decline what Jinyoung suggest.

‘No hyung, you are late 1 hour and half. You need to be there earlier. Beside it is Mark hyung fault that you are late.’ Yugyeom insist as if he the one who decide.

‘No, it’s o…’ Jinyoung was about to decline again but he already being pulls by both Kylie and Leila.

Mark then punch Yugyeom lightly on his shoulder and smile. Yugyeom giggle at Mark and walk happily with his brother.

Yugyeom wanted to help them because he feels like they look good for each other but he need to plan something so that Mark hyung could change.

-Inside the Car-

Jinyoung sit at the back with both Kylie and Leila.

‘Teacher Jinyoung, did you know that yesterday we went to shopping with mummy.’ Leila said and Jinyoung nod at her.

‘We buy a lot of toys and you know teacher Jinyoung, me and Kylie buy something for you.’ She continues cutely and Jinyoung kiss her forehead.

‘Yes teacher Jinyoung, we want to bring it this morning but we forget.’ Kylie said.

‘Its okay babies, you can give it to me anytime you want. We met everyday anyway right?’ Jinyoung said with his eyes smile on.

The girls beam at him and giggling cutely. Mark keep on looking at the three of them especially Jinyoung from the mirror. His eyes just can’t seem to be away from Jinyoung. Then Jinyoung look at him also from the mirror and smile at him which cause Mark to blush because he just gets caught.

‘Why do you work so many jobs Jinyoung?’ Mark asks him.

‘I wanted to save money so it is easier this way. I do not want to burden my parent anymore. They have been working since I am young and now I want them to rest.’ Jinyoung reply while looking out at the window.

Then they are silence until Leila broke the silence when she said something really unexpected.

‘Then marry my Uncle Mark teacher Jinyoung. He is super rich.’ She said and causes Mark and Jinyoung to blush.

‘Yes teacher Jinyoung. Besides we like you the most and we want you to be with us all the time.’ Kylie continues.

‘Aigooo my babies, I can’t just marry Uncle Mark just so I can be with the two of you. If you want you can just visit me at the apartment and sleep over.’ Jinyoung said as he caresses the girls head and cheek.

 ‘What is your parents job Jinyoung?’ Mark asks him before the two could start the topic of marriage again.

‘Owh… my mother has small flower shop and father own a small bakery at our hometown. I want them to enjoy their time together because whenever they come home they always look so tired.’ Jinyoung sigh.

‘Then why did you have such job then?’ Mark asks again.

‘I have Master Degree in business but I love kids so much that cause me to work as a kindergarten teacher. I just study at local university and I know it is hard to receive job now. So just by having work is enough for me.’ Jinyoung said.

Then he continues again:’ Owh… this is my stop. The bakery is just in front there but you can stop me here because I don’t want to burden you to go there.’ Jinyoung said.

The two little princesses have fall asleep and both hug Jinyoung each hands like it is there pillow. Jinyoung look at the two of them and he smiles as he slowly removes his hand and kiss their cheek. He positions the two of them nicely and opens the door and come out of the car not before he says thank you to Mark and beam at him.

The older not moving the car stare outside the window keep on looking at Jinyoung who walk happily towards the bakery and he notice the people from different store nearby the bakery greeted him.

Since the day he meet with Jinyoung, he always be the one that would pick the girls from kindergarten and sometimes he would sent Jinyoung to his second work.

His phone ring when he still waiting for the girls on Friday, he is early that day because he hurried finish the meeting.

‘Hello Jaebum, what is it?’ he ask as his eyes never leave the three people who walk toward him.

‘Yes, I am waiting for Leila and Kylie.’ He continues.

‘The usual club near your company?’ Mark asks the person on the phone.

‘Okay, I will come tonight but make sure there’s also company with us, you know what I mean.’ Mark said.

‘Uncle Mark!’ two girls shout at him excitedly and hug his leg while giggling. Jinyoung stand there looking at the three of them in adorable. Mark closes his phone directly.

‘Hello Jinyoung.’ Mark said to him and he continues again: ‘How are you today? Do you want me to send you to work?’

Jinyoung waves at him and shake his head as he said:’ No, it’s okay. I did not work today since it Friday and Grandma Choi only open half day. Beside my friend wanted to celebrate his birthday so I have to go,’

Mark smiles at him sadly and nod his head.

‘We will be going then. I’ll see you on Monday.’ Mark said and Kylie continues: ‘Uncle Mark, why not send teacher Jinyoung home.’

Later that night Mark is ready for their hang out that night. Actually that night is Yugyeom birthday celebration. He invites his entire friend and he knows that Mark and Jinyoung will surely meet that night. His plan is to make the two of them realize their feeling especially Mark.

-At the Club-

‘Yo Mark, how are you doing.’ Jaebum said.

‘Wassup Mark hyung.’ Bambam said sassily.

Mark pats his head and by second sassy Bambam slap his hands.

‘Hyung! Not the hair. It took me 21 hour to do my hair.’ He said and glare at Mark.

‘Where the heck is Yugyeom anyway?’ Mark asks the two.

‘He is somewhere in here. He said he needs to make sure his one friend to stay because he never went to this kind of place.’ Jaebum said.

‘Who never went to club, that guy is such an old school. People nowadays go to club okay.’ Bambam reply as he plays with his nail as if it is the gorgeous things he ever sees.

The two older roll their eyes at him and look over at Yugyeom with bunch of people with him.

‘Why one of them looks so familiar.’ Jaebum said.

‘Me too. One of them looks awfully familiar.’ Mark said

‘Whatever, I know you two wanted to try them.’ Bambam said.

Mark and Jaebum glare at him and ignore him.

‘Hyung, meet my friend. This is Jinyoung, Jackson and Youngjae. And Mark hyung you know Jinyoung right? and guys this is Bambam, Mark and Jaebum.’ Yugyeom said introduce his friend.

‘! My PA is here. ‘Jaebum said to Mark in whisper voice but Mark can’t her him because his eyes never leave Jinyoung.

Jinyoung sit next to Bambam and they talk for a quiet while until Yugyeom come with waiters follow him with drink on their hands.

‘It’s party time. Wuhuuuuu…’ Yugyeom said and that cause Jinyoung to slap hi head.

‘Kim Yugyeom you underage brat would not drink the beer more than three or I would teel your mother or kick your myself.’ Jinyoung said and Yugyeom smile sheepishly at him and rub his head.

Jinyoung is close with Yugyeom parents because when Yugyeom is still a junior at collage. Jinyoung is the one that are close with him and teach him till he is this success. So whatever Jinyoung said he would listen because he has been always sticking to Jinyoung.

‘Bammie, help me please. Hyung slap my head.’ He said but Bambam

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter