TRD:OSL Chapter 4

THE ROYAL DESCENDANTS : OUR SACRED LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jinyoung

"Have you seen Nayeon?" The maiden was suprised by my sudden appearance and she bowed quickly.

"She's in the garden." she replied.

She was sitting on the bench. Her hands a rose while she racked the swing. I sat beside her. She moved her gaze to look at me. 

"We'll proceed with what the king wants. We'll tell them that we agreed to the marriage." I told her.

"Huh?" Nayeon look at me, puzzled and curious.

"I've changed my mind."

"But why so suddenly? What made you change your mind? Did the king threatened you? I am not opposing this idea in the first place because I know this is exactly what will happen. "

"No, it's not about that. We only need to assure the king that I am willing to get married and take over the throne. Only that way, he'll believe in me and put me in charge."

"I... I don't think I understand what you're trying to say."

" We don't have to get marry for real. I'll make sure that. In the span of three full moons, I'll find and bring the right owner of the throne."

She look at me with a puzzled face.

"You are the rightful owner, oppa. You're the crown prince. The only heir of the king."

"You're wrong, Nayeon..." 

I have an older brother. An older brother that had gone missing for years.

 

 

Flasback

" Centuries ago, our ancestors broke a prophecy, a group of werewolves had fallen in love and married a young ladies from the white witch. The White Wolves bloodline is the result of that unforgivable crime. They was sentenced to death in the end, but their heirs remained and expanded rapidly. In other meaning, the White Wolves are hybrid. That's why mostly White Wolves bloodline is not as strong as a regular werewolves, they are almost vulnerable, plus their colour that is a contrast to the surrounding also gave them a big problem. Werewolves fur is often the darker shade. Its not the best in visual appeal wise but it helps to blend in the surrounding. But a White Wolves's is white. Each individual from the bloodline also possesed a power, a specialty passed on from their witch gene.  And that's the reason they're killed."

"They're killed because of the power?"

"They're killed because the king is blind. He is blinded by his own insecurities. There maybe a pack from the bloodline that tried to dethrone the king long ago. Since that, the king decided that the bloodline is a threat to the kingdom as they can likely join forces and become powerful enough to defeat him. So he wiped out the entire bloodline, killing innocent lives as well in the lust of power."

"No, my father killed them because they are traitors and harmful." he tried to argued. Finding the fact that his father was behind all of this is just unbelievable.

"Some of them may be a traitor for their unforgivable act but you heard me. The king ordered to kill the entire bloodline, including innocent lives. Children, woman and old folks are killed mercilessly just because they are a White Wolves. There are bloodbath everywhere but the other werewolves didn't even try to stand up for us or even defend us.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter