Chapter 1

The Love That Could Not Be Seen

The group of friends clapped as one of the girls sang her favorite song. Everyone but Junhong seemed to be enjoying themselves, his friends forced him to join the gathering with them. He checked his phone and tapped his friend.

"I'm leaving" The friend held onto his arm before he could go.

"You can't, the girls are going to be so angry. The only reason they agreed to join us was because you were coming." Junhong sighed; he hated these gatherings because the girls would ask him questions nonstop. He pulled his arm away and stood up.

"I have to go." He announced to everyone in the karaoke room. Many of the girls sighed but waved goodbye at him. Once he exited the place; he took a deep breath trying to get the fresh air into his lungs. He started to walk quickly, trying to get home as soon as possible since it was pretty late. He started to get a weird feeling like someone was following him. He quickly stopped and turned around causing the girl walking behind him to bump into him and drop all her things. 

"I'm sorry." She bowed and quickly dropped to her knees to pick up her things she dropped. She tapped the ground in hopes to find the book that fell on the floor. Junhong just watched her struggle trying to find the book that was right in front of her.

"The book is right in front of you." He told her; she tapped the ground in front of her and grabbed the book. She stood up and dusted off her pants.

"Were you following me?" He gave her a weird stare, but she just tilted her head confused.

"I wasn't, I didn't even know you were in front of me."  She said and slightly laughed as if it was a joke.

"Anyway, I have to go since it's getting late." She bowed one more time and continued her walk. Junhong just watched her walk away still confused; he also continued his walk home. When he got home he saw all his friends in the living room, playing a game or watching the others play. 

"How was your gathering?" Himchan turned around, waiting for the details. The other guys laughed knowing Himchan was just joking around; he already knew the answer "horrible". 

"Actually, something really interesting happened while I was walking home." They all stopped looking at the TV and turned around to look at Junhong. 

"This should be interesting," Youngjae said grabbing the bowl of popcorn. Daehyun sat next to him, so he could have easy access to them. 

"I bumped into this girl and she was blind!" They all looked at him confused and started to laugh.

"Blind? Are you sure?" Yongguk asked in disbelief.

"Yes, she dropped some things on the ground and she couldn't see where they were." He said insisting, but his friends didn't seem to believe him. Daehyun grabbed some popcorn and threw them at him.

"Boo, that wasn't even interesting. It probably was too dark and she couldn't see." Himchan quickly hit Daehyun's arm.

"Why are you making a mess? You better pick up that popcorn you threw." Daehyun looked at him in shock grabbing his arm and then looking at him.

"Did you just see he attacked me for no reason." He said trying to act live a victim. Junhong sighed and started to walk to his room. He shared a room with Jongup and saw he was already in bed sleeping.

"See he left because you guys were being self-centered and not listening to him," Youngjae said throwing popcorn at Daehyun. They both laughed knowing Himchan was probably even angrier that they were making a mess. Yongguk took advantage of this moment and resumed the game.

"HEY! THAT'S CHEATING." Both Himchan and Daehyun yelled at the same time. He just laughed and continued playing the game. Junhong laid in bed and couldn't stop thinking of the girl that he bumped into. His thoughts were everywhere "What if she bumps into a bad guy and he tries taking advantage of her?" or "What if she gets lost?" He decided to listen to some music and try to go to sleep.