Oh Savage One

He's The Devil In Disguise(A Really Fluffy Disguise)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Park Jisung, the maknae of NCT. The baby of the babies. All noona's love. Jisung is the cutest child one can ever meet, but what most don't know is that Jisung isn't as sweet as he seems. In all truth, he can be pretty darn savage.

 

All of the members can testify to that. It's true, while Jisung is the youngest member of NCT, that boy can have some things to say.

 

It seems the sweet baby that Jisung once was is now a bittersweet memory. Now, now Jisung speaks, and he does a lot. 

 

Jisung's transformation had happened gradually, sometimes he would crack a slick joke once a hyung was leaving the room, or he would not do his chores without being told. But those are little things that no one really cares about, besides, Jisung is just a baby.

 

What really tipped it for Jisung, is a boy named Zhong Chenle. Yes, that cute squirt is just as evil as the younger maknae, but there's a language barrier, so Chenle can't necessarily say all of the things he wants to say.

 

When the two first met, it was like a spark ignited. Jisung could see in those eyes that Chenle has the same thinking pattern as him. They're alike, in many different ways.

 

Naturally, the two boys started to do things together. Like pulling pranks. That seemed to be the only fun thing to do without Jisung having to get Renjun to translate for Chenle.

 

Their first target was none other than the beloved leader of the Dream Team. 

 

It was a quiet Saturday (as quiet as it can be in a dorm full of teenage boys) and Mark was innocently sitting on the couch in the main room, scrolling through his phone. Completely oblivious to the joke about to be pulled.

 

"Oh ma god!" Came Chenle's famous line. Mark chuckles a little at that, but doesn't move. As stated, Chenle is famous for that line, so Mark didn't see any reason for him to be worried.

 

Until he heard Jisung scream.

 

"Hyung!!!!" This makes Mark jump up and rush into the bedroom in which he heard the screams. He swears his heart drops when he sees Jisung holding on to his arm, rolling in pain, Chenle trying not to cry.

 

"What happened?!" Mark asks Chenle, moving to pull Jisung.

 

Mark is horrified when he finally gets Jisung to move his hand. There is blood covering his hand and shirt. 

 

"." Mark mutters under his breath.

 

"What?" Chenle asks.

 

"Nothing

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter