Sleepless Night (JaeNo)

Nct Drabble Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Jeno, are you awake?"

 

Jaemin watches the said boy move, but he just rolls over, before going back to sleep. 

 

"Jeno, I know you can hear me, wake up!" Jaemin whined into his boyfriend's ear.

 

This time Jeno let's out a disgruntled groan. "Jaeminnn. Go back to sleep, its like 3 in the morning. We have morning classes in a few hours."

 

"Come on, please? Just for a few minutes?" Jaemin pleaded with him.

 

"No, Jaemin! Go back to sleep." The words slipped out, harsher than Jeno meant them to be.

 

But of course Jaemin is already in tears. 

 

"I can't go to sleep." Jaemin whimpers, more to himself than to Jeno.

 

When Jeno hears the tears in Jaemin's voice, he knew he messed up.

 

"Hey, don't cry, baby. I'm sorry." Jeno says, sitting up on the bed beside Jaemin.

 

"No it's okay, I'm being stupid. Just go back to sleep. I'm sorry for waking you." Jaemin mumbles.

 

"You know I can't just leave you up all by yourself. So, tell me what's wrong." Jeno pulls the younger male into his arms and waits for him to start talking.

 

It takes a minute for Jaemin to say something. "I had a nightmare."

 

Jeno just continues to slowly thread his hand through Jaemin unruly brown hair.

 

"I had a dream that you left me for someone else. And you hated me, and I was alone

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter