V-Day

Mimo Valentine's Day Special

"Momo unnie here." Mina said as she tried to hide her red face from Momo. "It's no jokbal but I hope you'll like it."

 

Mina handed Momo a box of 3 homemade cupcakes with red icing on top formed as hearts. "Eh?!" said Momo both surprised and confused. "Aren't you supposed to give chocolates on valentines day? And it's supposed to be to a guy Mina-yah." Momo laughed half joking and half teasing the younger girl.

 

Mina just lowered her head avoiding eye contact, blushing madly and said. "Actually I just tried baking today unnie, I forgot that it's also valentines day. Besides, we have a 3-year-dating-ban remember? I can't possibly give it to anyone, let alone a guy. PD-nim will end me."

 

"Oh yeah you're right." Momo realized. "I'm sorry I overthink things. It's just that people are posting all kinds of mushy stuffs online. It's practically a day full of pictures of flowers and chocolates. I can't really tell if today is valentines day or a flower festival." she joked while rubbing the back of her neck in embarrassment.

 

Mina just smile with her gums showing up, too amused at her unnie and said, "I don't know if it tastes good though so don't expect too much unnie."

 

"It's okay. I'll eat anything you made. Thank you for this Minari~" Momo said adding a little bit aegyo while saying Mina's name.

 

Mina's heart just skipped a bit at a mentioned of her name by the older girl. She can't keep the blush from forming on her cheeks when she heard Momo's aegyo. She feels like flying. She was even more surprised and her heart jump from her chest when Momo hugged her.

 

"Happy hearts day Mina-yah, I'll enjoy the cupcakes." Momo whispered, still hugging Mina.

 

"Happy hearts day too unnie." replied Mina. She ended their hug and walked to the door to leave the room Momo and Jeongyeon shared but she turned around to have a final look on Momo who was now eating the cupcakes she gave and whispered, "Hirai Momo, you're mine!"

 

 

 

Fin.